Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking in a newbie! the first day, the first client.

Post Breaking in a newbie! the first day, the first client.

Breaking in a newbie

Good evening gentleman,

For all you forum regulars I’m sure you know where I got the inspiration for this title from. However what you may not know is where I got the inspiration for this AR from so let me share with you how this story of mine came to be.
    Browsing aus99 last night and remembering a PM I received from good friend about how queen Nana of dreamgirls “made me cum so much my balls hurt” and hence my research began. Having seen the pictures and AR’s from the likes of “wilisno” and others made me super keen to try her. All the hype that was generated while well-deserved and befitting of the queen herself quickly subsided…In order to court a queen one must spend like a king. Unfortunately with my looming holiday to Tokyo fast approaching and paying off the remainder of my credit card debt (what you think these suits pay for themselves?) I wouldn’t be able to fund the grand cost that comes with courting a queen.

So is that the end of the story? Well seeing as you are still reading certainly not. While I may be defeated in my quest for the queen, I embark on a more exciting prospect instead. While certainly sampling the queen herself would have been nothing short of a once in a life time experience and it would be an honour to write a grand AR befitting of her majesty, others before me have already done so. I wouldn’t really be contributing anything new to the forum apart from allowing others to live vicariously through my words as the ship for the queen prepares to sail again soon.

No instead I had another once in a life time experience I wanted to fulfil. This is where the next part of my inspiration comes from tonight. Reading the “$700/hr wechat private” thread I come across a post by long time user “Little wonder”

“I have been punting for many years, paid in excess of $1000 per hour but what are you paying for at the end of the day is a pussy and I have found that pussies don't vary much if you get a really large size lady you can get a large pussy if you get a small petite lady like an Asian you usually get a small petite and usually tight pussy. So you can pay from $100 per hour to in excess of $1000 what do you get for the extra over the $100? IMHO you can get a younger girl you can get a girl that speaks English. I have spent over $1000 per hour. Some off and the best punts I have ever had are at the $150 per hour sure some of the more expensive punts have been good but so have some of the worst. At the lower prices some of the punts have been disappointing but at the higher prices they have been shocking for the money. The best punt I have ever had was at the $150 shop and I have had many great punts at these shops. If you want young girls then you may have to pay a bit more and go to a more expensive shop, the choice is yours”

After reading this I knew this combined with “breaking in a 19yr old newbie” was going to be my goal. I would find myself a diamond in the rough…and boy did I hit the jackpot! Not only did I find myself a diamond in the rough...I found myself sampling this diamond on her first day of work in the industry as her first client!

I perused through Rockdale485 and Marrickville5 toying with the idea of trying one of the new Korean girls at Rockdale either Isabella, Diana or Rachel. In terms of looks these 3 were no cupcake but still failed to match the queen herself. I realised that instead of trying to find a substitute I needed to take a completely different approach. That’s when I noticed what would be my diamond in the rough…

Wl: Angelina
    Time: 8:00pm
    Cost: Standard service $160

Angelina was her name and she had the words “NEW” in bright red next to her name in the roster. What drew me to her was that she was Taiwanese…it had been a long time since I had been with a Taiwanese girl, in fact my first experience was actually in Taiwan…with a Taiwanese girl and since then I have yet to come across another Taiwanese girl that piqued my interest. So not only was this girl going to be my diamond in the rough she was also going to be the catalyst of my nostalgia. I spoke to Ken via wechat and all I’ll say about the booking experience was that he was VERY accommodating. Thanks again Ken like I said I owe you a beer and then some buddy
    Arriving at Marrickville 5 for the second time felt almost like it was a homecoming. Greeted at the door by a Korean girl (not sure what her name was) and was led to the waiting room. I asked

“Where’s Ken I thought he’d like to greet me in person after the hospitality he showed me just now on wechat” and the response was “Ken’s not here”

“Oh well, did he tell you I have a booking with Angelina at 8pm?”

“Oh you must be Carter?”

“It’s pronounced Caff3ry…Neal Caff3ry”

“OK follow me to the room please”

I was led to the same room I had last time funnily enough and as the door was opened for me out pops this SYT (Sexy young thing) in a black cocktail dress, the kind you would usually see at OPM Marquee on a Friday night. Black hair reaching down to her mid back, big hazel eyes (most likely contacts) and a killer tight body in such a small frame. Unlike most of the porcelain skin girls I’ve seen before Angelina definitely has a nice natural tan something that I’m not used too but am fast appreciating. We step into the room together locking the door behind us I notice immediately that she is quite nervous. She asks me if I’ve been here a lot, sensing if I was a long time punter into WL’s.
    In all honesty I’ve seen 2 Wl’s in my life and haven’t seen another since “the final chase” so i replied back with,

“Only once before.”

“Your first day right? Come here let me show you something before we begin.”

I pull out my deck of cards and told her to sit next to me on the bed. I perform David Blaine’s two card monte, immediately a smile lights up her nervous face and her eyes sparkle as she looks at me with curiosity.

“Are you a magician??”

“No, but it’s a fun hobby. Because it’s your first day and i’m your first client I wanted this experience to be memorable for the both of us.”

“I appreciate it, thank you for performing for me.”

“The pleasure is all mine. But I have no doubt that you will also put on a great performance for me soon enough.”

With that I take off my jacket and tie, unbuttoning my shirt slowly…

With everything off I hop into the shower even though I had one just before. To put my new friend at ease I go in for a quick rinse just to reassure her i'm clean.

As i’m in the shower we begin connecting and talking as the initial barriers have already been broken down.

“So you’re from Taiwan right?”

“Haha they already told you I see.”

“Just a guess, As it so happens I’m also from Taiwan.”

“Really???!!!”

“Yes, why you don’t believe me?, Ill even tell you where in Taiwan i’m from. I'm from...”

As it turns out we are actually from the same city, in relatively the same suburb as well. Honestly the feeling was like meeting a long lost friend, the conversation was filled with laughs and light banter as we got more and more comfortable with each other. Oh, I should also mention that at this time she had already stripped off baring it all for me as she sat on the bed waiting for me. Through the glass i could see her tight nubile body. A slim size 6 body frame with a little baby fat, cute perfectly proportioned B cup breasts and smile that seemed to pierce through the glass screen in front of me. It wasn’t deliberatly sexy or forced but rather natural and sweet. I hopped out and dried myself off, and in she went. I lay on the bed with a towel covering myself as I lay on the bed still conversing away. Some of you may see this as time wasting but I appreciate that she wanted to be clean for me as she had just arrived about 30 minutes prior to my arrival. She also hopped out about 3-5 minutes later after a quick rinse.

On to the bed and she’s all business. Feeling the chemistry between us is at it’s best, she unwraps the towel covering my little bro. She lubes her hands up and proceeds to give me quite a sensual handjob. While she is preparing me for the “dance” of my life, I gently caress her breast and circle her nipples. She shudders and mews softly and the sight of this was enough to bring me to full mast. She alternates between firm and gentle strokes, quick and slow pacing building up the tension perfectly. Meanwhile I’ve shifted focus to her shaved and beautiful pussy that was looking more and more inviting by the second. She spreads her legs for me allowing me easier access to her forbidden fruit. I stroke her ever so gently listening to her mew and moan softly. Again nothing forced or faked but rather the genuine cries of a girl in pleasure. Paying particular attention to her clit i circle it with my fingers. The sight of it swell as she becomes more and more aroused is one of pure satisfaction as it means i’m pushing all the right buttons. The juices from her love valley begin to flow like a gentle steam in spring as I proceed to return the favor by fingering her.

She comes to a slow halt as she quickly hops of the bed to grab the dom and proceeds with the CBJ. Now for obvious reason’s I’m no expert on what a great BJ is. But i'll be damned if this wasn’t the best BJ I’ve ever had condom or no condom. She really gets herself into it sucking with such vigour and vitality. Again like her handjob she alternates between taking my little bro all the way to the hilt slowly and sensually while also changing pace with short fast sucks. While not forgetting about my balls with her free hand she massages my balls bringing me to the edge. I tell her to stop as I want return the favor and get her to move into position 69. She is a delight to taste and my efforts are again rewarded with the sensual but now more audible moans as she lets go of her inhibitions. We eat each other to our heart's content for about 3 minutes until I need to draw breath and signal for her to get on top of me. One thing that surprises me looking back is that we barely spoke to each other during our love making. Most things were understood by gestures like we were not just one in body, but in spirit and mind as well. Everything I wanted she immediately understood and reciprocated with unyielding pleasure. She mounted me in cowgirl and my goodness can this girl rodeo. There was no soft gentle start with this. She started with high intense energy more so than i could keep up with. Everytime i tried to match her timing she would just thrust herself down on me with such sheer force...she was driving me down in the bed haha. While saying that i’m a sore loser and wasn’t going to back down without a fight. I began to find my rhythm and started to pay her back smashing her pelvis with just as much passion as she showed me. Oh remember how I said I liked it when she moaned and mewed softly...yeah forget that I was in LOVE with her vocal expression of pleasure now. She made it apparent that she was the one in control and that she was the one who was pleasuring me not the other way around. Her loud moans filled the room as our bodies fired like pistons in perfect sync and harmony. Not wanting this to end so soon, I signalled for her to get off as I wanted a change of pace and a moment to let the lava in me simmer. I kissed her down the thigh slowly again making my way to her love tunnel. I proceeded to give her everything as I performed DATY with all the effort I could muster making her pleasure my one and ONLY priority. Circling her clit with my tongue she swiped and grabbed my hand as I began to pick up the pace. Our fingers intertwined like lovers as her grip on my hand tightened. I lapped up her juices like a man starved for thirst, nothing was going to stop me from delivering her to the accession of heaven. There it was the trumpets had sounded and the gates had opened! She nearly crushed my hand as she moaned in ecstasy. Raising myself up to see her expression for the fruits of my labor I see the whites of her eyes as she quivers in pleasure. However I don’t stop her stimulation as she begins to wind down. I’m ready to keep the gates of pleasure open as I begin to finger her feeling around her passage for the right spot. With my fingers curled slightly upwards back and forth in a come hither motion feeling her wetness and tightness.

Both of us panting for different reasons, I felt like I had been underwater for almost 5 minutes while she looked like she had just run a marathon, her face red with pleasure. Earlier when she rode me she dominated me but now was the time for payback as I mounted her in missionary. Like she started with me hard and fast I did the same. Our pelvises again like pistons grind into each other with vicious ferocity. Unlike her though I like to alternate pace, fast and furious, slow and sensual, savoring each thrust as I give her my full length.

Time for another change of position. I was nearing the end of my restraint and wanted to give her everything I had. I relinquish all my inhibitions and begin to pound away at her in doggy. The sight of her face in a frenzy of pleasure and ecstasy from the side mirror was one of indescribable satisfaction. I gripped her meaty ass and slapped it as I pounded her from behind. Switching between her boobs and ass my hands roamed her body like a man possessed. Her hands again swiping at mine looking for something to hold on to. I place my hands on her hips and prepare for the home run. Like a rocket preparing for iminate take off, I ignite the fire in me once more and give her full thrust. Pounding away her vocal moans spur me on further and further, like music to my ears, the cries from this amazing lady do not fail me as I last another 3 minutes in full thrust.

Alas the rocket leaves the ground in a symphony of sound so melodic yet so violent. An explosion of pleasure and euphoria ripple through my entire being shaking me to the very core of my existence. Her cries of pleasure synchronised with my orgasm like a violent wave crashes into both of us. I stop myself from collapsing onto her as I place my hand on the bed to steady myself. I arch my back and head in exhaustion as she turns around and removes the dom from me. Both of look into each others eyes and smile but break our gaze as the realisation of embarrassment hits us. Although I suppose we got over it pretty quickly as we collapse into each other's arms exhausted and panting for breath. We cuddle like long lost lovers, her legs over my body while my left arm embraces her upper body. We have 15 minutes left according to her watch and we spend it talking to each other again like long lost lovers. Light banter is thrown back and forth we discuss our interests and our hobbies. I then felt it was necessary to address this though. I told her that my job as the first was to set the limit, a bar that may never be reached again. As you gentlemen know, I’m a very well dressed gent, polite and unwavering in my quest to make the girl feel comfortable and secure while in the company of...let's face it a total stranger. I advised her not to get her hopes too high that everyone would look as nice as me or love her in the moment the way I did. This was not to scare her or turn her away after her first day but I felt she needed to know I was without doubt an exception among her clientele.

We get into the shower together this time, she has definitely warmed up to me as she offered to shower me first allowing more time to get changed. She cleans me up squeaky clean with the body wash paying attention to every little crevice. I hop out dry myself off and our story is nearing an end.

Once again I change back into my navy blue suit, as she slips the black cocktail dress back on. She jumps around on her feet still quite energetic and happy. Such a site to witness her being so comfortable and cheerful around me a drastic change from the nervous and shy girl I met an hour earlier. All in all the best punt I’ve had yet and the most pleasure I’ve had in writing it despite the cramps in my finger and having sat in the Town hall starbucks for nearly 2.5 hours finishing of this AR I couldn’t be happier in bringing this new addition for you gentleman to read.

Rating time gentleman! (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)

Looks: A+ rank: A tight and defined body, with perfect proportions. Tanned skin almost like a light almond colour. She isn’t glamorous but she is without a doubt a SYT (Sexy young thing).

Personality: S+ rank: A very lovely girl who is nothing but genuine, we spoke in english and in mandarin alternating between the two. She is proficient in both having travelled to Chicago learning English from the Americans. She can be sweet but she can also be a super naughty and raunchy girl once you get her going. The perfect mix between GFE and PSE.

Service and desire to see her again: triple S+ rank: Uncle Ken when can I see her again!!?? Once more before tokyo hell why not twice or even three times? I think you guys get the picture. Best service i’ve had ever and the fact I was the first makes it even more thrilling. What she lacks in glamour compared to my first experience here with K-Queen Barbie, she makes up with unparalleled service.

Overall Enjoyment: triple S+ rank: Honestly i’m still thinking about her now wishing I could be in her embrace once more. But alas who knows when she will be back. If any of you gents have the chance to see her, treat her nice and you will be rewarded, she really is a pocket rocket full of fun. But again who knows when she will be back…

Epilogue

I leave the room and from behind me someone yells my name “Hey Caff3ry!” I spin around and standing before me is none other than Ken himself. Dressed in a grey blazer and white shirt looking very boss like. “AH you must be be Ken.” We shake hands as i finally see who the man behind the curtain is.

“Wow look at you very handsome”

“HAHA, thanks Ken, so where is the nearest pub? I think I owe you more than beer buddy.”

“You serious you want to go now?”

“Yeah I’m serious let’s go for a drink I owe you big time after that

“Haha maybe next time.”

“Ok no worries mate, i won’t forget this. Next time let’s go for a drink.”

“Cheers buddy.”

We shake hands once more and I leave a happy punter.

Woo what a long AR 3.5k words!!!! Until next time guys!

Caff3ry signing off!
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Banned
    oh my glob I missed you again!?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Youll have to ask uncle Ken hahaha

Yes I was there around 8ish in fact I'm pretty sure I arrived 8 on the dot! So if you saw a guy with swept back hair. Navy blue suit. Brown bag in the right hand that's me. Oh and black loafers and glasses

Banned
    well I think I saw you. you were just entering R6 I guess. I was busy to chat with girls in front of that. haha I didn't know It was you! should've said hi

well I think I saw you. you were just entering R6 I guess. I was busy to chat with girls in front of that. haha I didn't know It was you! should've said hi
    You I saw some pretty Korean girls in the office but didn't know it was you! Hahaha maybe I'm not good looking enough to get your attention then 😜

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow what an experience mate... lol couldn't have expressed it as good as you lol. Keep it up . Feels like I'm reading adult sex romp novel lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Wow what an experience mate... lol couldn't have expressed it as good as you lol. Keep it up . Feels like I'm reading adult sex romp novel lol
    Well I've been told by many including you that I have the best AR in syd99

Junior Member(有D料到)
    clap clap clap bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by tiko89 View Post
    clap clap clap bravo.
    Is that good or bad >~<

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tempting me to visit this girl. Used to go a few times and one time a tall dude with glasses gave me his pack of cigs and beer for waiting never forget his hospitality not sure if Ken or not

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    A great read and it looks like we have both enjoyed breaking in a newbie in the last few days
    My AR's are usually inspired by what happens in the forums

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've thoroughly enjoyed each and every single one of your reviews. I must say that you have a real talent with words (maybe you can make a career out of writing erotic fiction? ha). Keep em coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by solowang View Post
    I've thoroughly enjoyed each and every single one of your reviews. I must say that you have a real talent with words (maybe you can make a career out of writing erotic fiction? ha). Keep em coming!!
    Thanks buddy appreciate the support. Writing good ar is a nice hobby but expensive hobby. No money=no punt= no ar to write. Career out of erotic fiction? Mate this ain't fiction it's all real haha. While it be wishful thinking to set up a patron and actually have people donate to it in order for me to try new girls I doubt I could do it is be considered a sell out. Again thanks for enjoying my adventures. Honestly I'd like to see the stats of how many people see a girl based on my AR and actually get the same service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Thanks buddy appreciate the support. Writing good ar is a nice hobby but expensive hobby. No money=no punt= no ar to write. Career out of erotic fiction? Mate this ain't fiction it's all real haha. While it be wishful thinking to set up a patron and actually have people donate to it in order for me to try new girls I doubt I could do it is be considered a sell out. Again thanks for enjoying my adventures. Honestly I'd like to see the stats of how many people see a girl based on my AR and actually get the same service.
    that'll be a dream eh

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    that'll be a dream eh
    Well put it this way Sam companies send out products for review to reviewers e.g. Engadget, technobuffalo, the verge etc wishful thinking but what if you had a reviewer that was really good always giving you the right information. I suppose with punting and tech products it's completely different as there is always the event of YMMV. Again I write my AR's with passion making it as eloquent and pleasurable to read so maybe my AR's aren't the best if you want a no nonsense style of review haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well i was watching this documentary called "White Collar" based around a super handsome eloquent guy called Neal Caffery just like you, could it be....
    Although not sure if he was from TW maybe Hk or the mainland..

Quote Originally Posted by classicfine View Post
    Well i was watching this documentary called "White Collar" based around a super handsome eloquent guy called Neal Caffery just like you, could it be....
    Although not sure if he was from TW maybe Hk or the mainland..
    Documentary? It's a TV show from USA network. Same network responsible for suits and Mr robot. Unfortunately I'm not a master con artist/ art forger. although I can draw manga half decently and can do some neat card tricks

Thank you Caff3ry aka Mr. Selective Now I definitely know your type, I will let you know the very first whenever I got selective girls!

Thanks for sharing brother Caff!

Another piece of master craft of erotic literature, well done !

May I just ask for a small favour? It will be much appreciated if you can break up your loooooong paragraphs - just make it a bit easier on some tiring eyes from an old man ........lol

Keep it up buddy

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast