Thread: C Ashley - Slight Disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Ashley - Slight Disappointment

I am a regular punter and didn't do much ARs but all ARs of mine are all positive. After I saw quite a few good reviews, I decided to give it a try for 1 hour session. She told me she will be leaving after this weekend so if anyone want to find her, don't miss out!

Door opened and saw her, she is quite similar to the pics only not as pale as shown in the pics but pretty cute and very nice body. We had a few good chit chats before off to shower.

In short, after shower she told me to lay down and I was trying to face down but no, is face up, ok so some nipples licking and off to some bj, not that long and off to the main event. Tried cowgirl but she couldn't because of my specialty. Therefore, went for missionary. After a while I requested for doggy, tried a few but she couldn't handle anymore because she said too deep... so went back missionary to finish off my 1st shot. Finished off 1st round about 25 mins and went for rest together on bed which is normal. But it is way too long for resting, i felt she's a bit tired so we didn't chat but just lie down on bed and sleep. And I am fine with that and let her rest. I did keep on the time and 20 mins passed, she seems not to move at all and not keen for 2nd one, I told her that rest is over which so still have about 10 mins before the buzz. She moved a bit but didn't eager to start on, so I waited another 5 mins, I told her that requested her to HJ me (i am always 2 shot guy), so she did which were only 5 mins left. She mentioned to me that just 5 mins but I told her that I will be fine. First buzz came but I didn't get the 2nd shot yet but got it after the 1 min, then I went for shower myself.

I believe she was tired so that's why she wasn't so eager to service. There are not really much to complain or reflect about as she is going soon anyway. And I believe she was like that only because she was tired (and I was very bad luck). Wilson asked me is the service ok, and yes I said it's ok (usually most of the time I would say very good, but not this time).

In summary, the good things and the no-good things in this session:
    Good:
    1) Friendly
    2) Good body figure
    3) BJ was not bad but too short
    4) Good responsive in sex
    No-good:
    1) No mouth rinsing (I don't really care)
    2) No kissing (I don't really care much)
    3) Normal shower - no bj or pussy slide etc (I don't really care much)
    4) Shower alone at the end (I don't really care)
    5) Very limited foreplay (I don't really care much)
    6) Resting too long after 1st round - 25 mins (I actually care, its money!)
    7) No hug at the end before I leave (I don't really care)

It was good session for the first 25 mins. I feel she is not so experienced.
    The next 25 mins is a bit of wasted. No eager to go for 2nd round. Like it is obvious to have 2nd shot if there are 30 mins left before the first buzzer.
    But can't blame much as she is tired...bad luck for me. If she is not tired, I might have a wonderful session after all...

*While I was waiting in the waiting room before the session starts at 5pm, saw a girl came in and bought something at the vending machine, I regret I did not ask her name...quite pretty, looks Japanese, but hard to guess...too many Japanese girls today*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bad luck bro, she must be tired as hell that she felt asleep.
    i'm a 1 shot guy for 1 hour session so I'm usually not keen on 2nd shot knowing that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyway.
    but for my 30' booking with Ashley, mouth rinsing: yes, I usually just self-serve instead of waiting for it, I got body to body slide in shower, DD offered but I declined. She was about to give me BBBJ but I asked her to lie down and I gave her DATY instead, DFK was there too but I'm not really into DFK.
    If you missed out on a beautiful Japanese girl and it was yesterday Tuesday, her name is Sayaka. She is top girl at Ginza at the moment. She doesn't come to Sydney often though. If you haven't tried Sayaka, you're missing a chance of your life time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems she may be losing interest cause she’s leaving. Probably fair enough. Though it is interesting to hear a not so positive review for Ginza. Could it be it’s not perfect?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    It seems she may be losing interest cause she’s leaving. Probably fair enough. Though it is interesting to hear a not so positive review for Ginza. Could it be it’s not perfect?
    Nah, it's nothing to do with Ginza.
    Ginza still has above 90% strike rate for me.

The thing is even the best of the best loose interest when they are leaving. Case in point, Malaysian Joanne from 5 star (Around 2012), who was queen of all GFE/PSE, gave a rather lackluster service before she left.
    Also, I tried one of the JAV girls at Ginza just few days before she was leaving and she gave the worst experience I had at Ginza.
    When they are leaving, they don't have that incentive or the fear (for lack of a better word) to perform.
    It's end of the run for them and they have nothing to loose.

The only one who gave 100% till the end was Lala.

I was keen on seeing Ashley but, if DFK is not on the menu, I am not going for her.
    What's the point of having a beautiful face if you are not allowed to kiss?
    That defeats the purpose of seeing a pretty face (in my opinion).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro hc2030 for a very detailed review. I was thinking to try her but now have changed my mind. Just wondering whether you asked for/tried kissing her and was denied or you didn't try at all?
    Can't agree more with bro yug that when the girls are leaving they don't care much, see my AR re Joanna.
    There're always another pretty girl around the corner so no harm missing one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hc2030 sorry it wasn’t up to scratch mate. I did warn you that she might not be able to handle ‘bigger’ boys.

Does sound like she is getting tired.
    She has been rostered a lot and for over 12hrs each day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there others who refuse to kiss at Ginza? Do some just do a few pecks? I was told "Same service from every girl.....bbbj, dfk, daty, 69, fs" when I first phoned the reception. Not so keen if it is now hit and miss here.

Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Are there others who refuse to kiss at Ginza? Do some just do a few pecks? I was told "Same service from every girl.....bbbj, dfk, daty, 69, fs" when I first phoned the reception. Not so keen if it is now hit and miss here.
    Hmmmm I've had a few girls refuse dfk but I always assumed that was down to me more as they Dfk others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    bad luck bro, she must be tired as hell that she felt asleep.
    i'm a 1 shot guy for 1 hour session so I'm usually not keen on 2nd shot knowing that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyway.
    but for my 30' booking with Ashley, mouth rinsing: yes, I usually just self-serve instead of waiting for it, I got body to body slide in shower, DD offered but I declined. She was about to give me BBBJ but I asked her to lie down and I gave her DATY instead, DFK was there too but I'm not really into DFK.
    If you missed out on a beautiful Japanese girl and it was yesterday Tuesday, her name is Sayaka. She is top girl at Ginza at the moment. She doesn't come to Sydney often though. If you haven't tried Sayaka, you're missing a chance of your life time.
    oh man you had much more services that I had...I do believe she is too tired and not really motivate her to do the things..and I do agree the reasons you guys mentioned about that she's leaving soon which makes the service drops..
    and thanks for telling me the girl I was up to! I hope that's the right one I'm after! Looking forward to see her next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woolynight View Post
    Thanks bro hc2030 for a very detailed review. I was thinking to try her but now have changed my mind. Just wondering whether you asked for/tried kissing her and was denied or you didn't try at all?
    Can't agree more with bro yug that when the girls are leaving they don't care much, see my AR re Joanna.
    There're always another pretty girl around the corner so no harm missing one
    I didn't try to kiss though...but its basic that 80% of Ginza girls will try to kiss you and give you their best. But anyway I do not really care a lot with this one.
    For Joanna, I tried her earlier but not nearly she left which so her service was quite good tbh, i enjoyed a lot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Hc2030 sorry it wasn’t up to scratch mate. I did warn you that she might not be able to handle ‘bigger’ boys.

Does sound like she is getting tired.
    She has been rostered a lot and for over 12hrs each day.
    haha i wasn't really that big, i would say normal..
    I think she was late to work that day as well as she told me she woke up at 10:30am and actually she should be at the shop already by that time.
    I asked her what time she slept - 3am that was the time she slept, that's not that little sleep though.. i have heard some girls even sleep later than 3am and woke up like 8am, they were doing a nice job.
    But I believe I probably have a good session if I come in the morning, i came at 5pm which she may had quite a few already.
    I told her that try to get some sleep if you have time when no ones around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    generally pretty much similar service for every girl, but can't be same service and it's hard to tell you in phone for every girls. Website will give an idea what they do, but it may or may not be doing when you get there due to many reasons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Ashley, and did dfk also. When i came in the room she was wearing this stretchy black blouse, i kissed her and she kissed back, she did not refuse. I hugged her and with my hand started caressing her legs going up, and to my surprised, she is not wearing underwear. I smiled at her and she teasingly smiled back. We went the bathroom, I rinsed, and I gave here some to rinse the mouth. I think that she is not used to rinsing every hour, so, you just have to remind her. We went in the shower, she gave me a booby massage, and a bit more light dfk. On the bed, she gave me a very sensual bj, and some more light dfk. Caressing her pussy, while she giving me a bj, looking at her face, made me feel very aroused. She put on the dom, and started off with a cowgirl. Lol, that even made me feel more arouse, seeing and touching her juggling boobs, and while she is going up and down on me. And her facial expression seems to show she is enjoying it. Tried a couple more positions, and lastly did her on the edge of the bed. She started to slightly moan, and finally i blew my load. We rested on the bed. I usually do only one shot in a one hour session. I did not have any intention, but i teasingly asked her, and she said if i wanted to. I did not do another one, because it was only a little over 10 minutes left. So, she just gave me a massage, and after that i gave here one also. And we gargled and showered after that. She kissed me before i left the room. And she smiled and said see you tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    I tried Ashley, and did dfk also. When i came in the room she was wearing this stretchy black blouse, i kissed her and she kissed back, she did not refuse. I hugged her and with my hand started caressing her legs going up, and to my surprised, she is not wearing underwear. I smiled at her and she teasingly smiled back. We went the bathroom, I rinsed, and I gave here some to rinse the mouth. I think that she is not used to rinsing every hour, so, you just have to remind her. We went in the shower, she gave me a booby massage, and a bit more light dfk. On the bed, she gave me a very sensual bj, and some more light dfk. Caressing her pussy, while she giving me a bj, looking at her face, made me feel very aroused. She put on the dom, and started off with a cowgirl. Lol, that even made me feel more arouse, seeing and touching her juggling boobs, and while she is going up and down on me. And her facial expression seems to show she is enjoying it. Tried a couple more positions, and lastly did her on the edge of the bed. She started to slightly moan, and finally i blew my load. We rested on the bed. I usually do only one shot in a one hour session. I did not have any intention, but i teasingly asked her, and she said if i wanted to. I did not do another one, because it was only a little over 10 minutes left. So, she just gave me a massage, and after that i gave here one also. And we gargled and showered after that. She kissed me before i left the room. And she smiled and said see you tomorrow.
    lol that was pretty much opposite of what I got from the start till the end..

A general comment not directed at the user who started this post. But all these complaints... Seriously, give the girls a break. One slight bad experience and you're on here complaining, where btw, the person in question has virtually no right of reply.

I reckon we all have a bad moment or dip in concentration in our own jobs/ work and these girls are no different. Fuck, give em a break...

Maybe it was you that was the difference.. Bad breathe perhaps, body odor, dick attitude and maybe just no chemistry.

Sure we pay money, expect excellent service all and each time blah blah blah... But as mentioned, we all have moments and lapses in performance. Fucking spoilt shits.. You've no idea how lucky us guys are to have Ginza / 278 available and girls there are human and deserve benefit of doubt.

I found Ashley fantastic btw.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    A general comment not directed at the user who started this post. But all these complaints... Seriously, give the girls a break. One slight bad experience and you're on here complaining, where btw, the person in question has virtually no right of reply.

I reckon we all have a bad moment or dip in concentration in our own jobs/ work and these girls are no different. Fuck, give em a break...

Maybe it was you that was the difference.. Bad breathe perhaps, body odor, dick attitude and maybe just no chemistry.

Sure we pay money, expect excellent service all and each time blah blah blah... But as mentioned, we all have moments and lapses in performance. Fucking spoilt shits.. You've no idea how lucky us guys are to have Ginza / 278 available and girls there are human and deserve benefit of doubt.

Good on you angry big bird. Totally agree.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    The only one who gave 100% till the end was Lala.
    This is the truth! My last session with her was also her last session.
    2 hours in session 222 as her very last customer - no girl has ever come close to her. She is still the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    One slight bad experience and you're on here complaining, where btw, the person in question has virtually no right of reply.

<snip>

That's the whole point of the Ginza model BFK.... Your experience is expected to be almost fantastic, and one might add "magical".
    You pay top dollar and expect top service - Wilson is very keen to make sure this happens..

Back to the OP's experience, I would make a bet that because Ashley fell asleep after 25 minutes of providing better than adequate service and he actually let her drift off into a deep sleep. We all know how we function after nodding off, drifting into deeper sleep and suddenly waking up ... it's very off putting... disorientating...
    I would give her the benefit of doubt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes i understand, that's why i didn't try to do anything (including moving) in that 25 mins, i just let her had some rest. i also never forced girls to do anything that they don't want to do, im quite easy going and don't care really much about many things during the session, i would have requested for more from her 10-15 mins after 1st round but i didn't, just you know you booked an hour session but actually ended for half an hour, you do expect to have something more than doing an half hour session. im not complaining or not happy with it as i did understand she was tired so she couldn't do the service, the first half hour was a good session as i have said before, and as i have mentioned that i was just having a bad luck on that day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WLs in Sydney work far too many hours. Exhausted girls = poor service....just too tired. It would be better for all shops to offer them in 8 or 12 hour shifts....receptionists too and stay open 24/7. Asians at Smithfield seem to be treated the worst. Weekdays 9am through to 4am, same girls work every day and then do 9am to 7am on Fri and Sat. They are just brain dead. Soooooo how do they keep going day in day out? You know (can't say here) Many other shops do this too...amounts to human rights abuse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    WLs in Sydney work far too many hours. Exhausted girls = poor service....just too tired. It would be better for all shops to offer them in 8 or 12 hour shifts....receptionists too and stay open 24/7. Asians at Smithfield seem to be treated the worst. Weekdays 9am through to 4am, same girls work every day and then do 9am to 7am on Fri and Sat. They are just brain dead. Soooooo how do they keep going day in day out? You know (can't say here) Many other shops do this too...amounts to human rights abuse.
    The girls come here not to waste time and fuck around. They work hard and long hour to earn quick money and leave this shit job.