Thread: Judy - Big Busty Korean

Junior Member(有D料到)

Judy - Big Busty Korean

Wasn't planning on any punting during stuvac but I've been keeping an eye out for a WL who went mia earlier this year. This girl sorta matched her description but wasn't her. Ah well, was a nice punt either way.

Name: Judy

Date: 01/11/16

Establishment: No.5 Marrickville

Rate: $190 for an hour

Nationality: Korean

Description: Medium height, nice face with a big body. I'm terrible with dress sizes but judging on descriptions of other girls I'd say 10-12? Pretty big natural breasts around D cups and also, as you'd expect, a nice meaty bum. She didn't shave or wax her pubes, didn't bother me, but I know some punters prefer if WL's do so just a heads up.

Services: BBBJ, DATY, Spanish, FS

Been really busy prepping for finals but decided to check out the rosters late last night and something caught my eye. New Korean girl at Marrickville with big breasts. I had thought that a WL who I was a bit of a fan of had popped up in the industry again and I thought I'd check her out. The next day, I phone up the shop and book Judy for an hour. I make my way over and buzz the bell and was let in by a cute receptionist (Her name was Young IIRC). She was super friendly and showed me into the room and said that Judy would be in shortly. Judy entered the room after a brief period and we exchange some greetings. She was, unfortunately not the WL I was looking for, but I very quickly put that aside and focused on getting to know Judy a bit. She was a pretty easy going girl, easy to talk to, and pretty decent English. I took a shower and whilst I was cleaning up she undressed and got ready. I dried up a bit and climbed on the bed and we continued exchanging some details about ourselves just to set the mood. So we were laying next to each other and chatting I started to feel up her breasts. She's a nice girl, nice face to look at. She's exactly as she's described by the shop, a big girl, with huge titties. Like seriously, her breasts were much bigger than my hand and I used to be able to palm a basketball in HS! She started to grip my dick with her hand whilst I was exploring her body a bit. She was cracking a couple of jokes here and there. Anyway she got on top and started using her breasts to stimulate my dick, which at that point was flying at half mast, but afterwards became roaring to go. She then moved onto a BBBJ, which was probably the weakest part of her game but the tit job previously had already got the job done, she sorta sucked my dick a bit but was a bit unsure how to use her tongue to flick the right spots.

Anyway I asked her to lay on her back whilst I went to work on getting her ready. She's got a fair amount of pubes on her pussy but it didn't really get in the way of the DATY. Anyway she enjoyed DATY, had gotten pretty wet, and started pulling back her lips when I was down there. I happily obliged and kept going on til she seemed satisfied. After I had finished, she had a nice smile on her face, and we proceeded to go doggy style. Condom on and slipped in. Pussy was pretty good, not really experienced with bigger girls, but was surprisingly tight. Not only that but she could squeeze pretty well too . Anyway I decided to just ride in this position for a while and we just fucked in this position for a while. I got to hand it to Judy, she had no problem going for a while, all the time she was moaning and her pussy was squeezing me pretty hard. Was pretty nice giving her arse a nice love tap once in a while, it was just so meaty that I couldn't resist. A couple of times we were both just slamming our hips together as I guess she was getting pretty into it. Decided to flip her over and into missionary so I could check out her tits in motion. Was getting a bit tired after a while so we went back to BBBJ and whilst I was playing around with her breasts for a bit.

We then moved onto cowgirl so I could fully fondle her breasts whilst she alternated between pumping and grinding. Kinda wish I had started with this position but ah well. Was going pretty good for a while, as she was really getting into it, but a small accident had occurred and we had to chill a bit. Despite the initial worry, it was all good in the end, she had apologized but no harm no foul so it was alright. We started cracking a couple of jokes to lighten up the mood a bit. We checked the time and saw that we had only 5 mins left in the session . She lubed me up and went for the HJ to finish me off. Technique was alright and I was able to direct her on what to do and I eventually got over the line just after the bell buzzes. We quickly jumped off and took our showers and cleaned up. We said our farewells and I left, feeling pretty satisfied

Overall was a pretty nice experience, her Spanish and doggy was the highlight of the session. BBBJ could used some more work but hey those tits though. She's not really the type of girl I go for but was glad that it did happen because her service was pretty good.

Exeperience: 7/10 was a good experience, coulda been a bit better but there were definitely parts of this session where I would gladly have reoccur. Unfortunately there was a big of an accident which I had to take a bit of a break but she was really professional about it, as she got off and checked to see if I was okay. If you're a fan of Big girls with big tits then Judy's your girl.

PS. The receptionist who let me out was a different chick from who let me in, what's with all these cuties? Anyway sorry for being a bit hasty in leaving, I'm a shy guy haha.

Haha light color long hair is Gina, short black hair is Young. They are all hot I guess ��
    Thanks for the nice review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Haha light color long hair is Gina, short black hair is Young. They are all hot I guess ��
    Thanks for the nice review!
    are they both receptionists?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    are they both receptionists?
    Yaaas they are

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    they are Aussie size E easily... I know my boobs.
    Had a great time with her.
    Woo waa Aussie E... cant even imagine as You guys know that I'm only AA..(Asian A)..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    Saw her recently, those tits are way bigger than D cups man, they are Aussie size E easily... I know my boobs.

Agree with the rest of the review, good service, tight, bbbj a little toothy but still good, funny and nice to chat with.

She used to work in a massage place so she gives a great, hard massage as well. Had a great time with her.
    Soz bro, I can't tell cup sizes very well so I just made a (poorly) educated guess, I'll leave it to breast connoisseurs haha. All I can say was that she was stacked and also pretty fun in bed. Looks like I missed out on her massage skills though. My criteria for boobs are either they're great or good enough :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like another well spent ?UNSW? stuvac

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by classicfine View Post
    Looks like another well spent ?UNSW? stuvac
    Yeah was a nice way to have a break during Stuvac.

Judy is on today!!!!