Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Europe Massage Chermside West

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I must confess I am actually the owner of this shop, and what a shop it is. We have the 20 floors above us ready to use as well, but unfortunately Maverickwylde has booked us solid for the next few weeks. Don't even try to find us on google, we are VIP invite-only.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, ok. I'll confess as well considering everyone else is. I actually own the company that exclusively supplies the ML's to this establishment. The reason we can get them to work so cheap is because each and every one of the "girls" working at this shop are post-op transsexuals we import from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Yeah, ok. I'll confess as well considering everyone else is. I actually own the company that exclusively supplies the ML's to this establishment. The reason we can get them to work so cheap is because each and every one of the "girls" working at this shop are post-op transsexuals we import from overseas.
    Now that explains a lot. I was supplying the PRE-op trannies I'd imported from Northern Europe because there was such a huge demand and it kept the prices lower for the cheap asses. As it turned out it was one punter in particularly who enjoyed taking the dick while playing the boob. I think they called him oily or oilboy or something like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who let the dog out at Oilman's place...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still unsure & distressed about the sudden move of this shop😰

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only info I can find is the three girls in the massage shop promo vid http://www.xvideos.com/video20969327...esbian_massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You should write erotica oilman. That would mean leaving this site though. Oh man you'd be missed. not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's all true👌

Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Got up first thing, showered, ate and waited for 9am cause that's when Europe Massage opens. I was standing at the door as the girls arrived, duo straight off the bat. Miss London & Miss Ireland, early 20's and smoking hot! They doused me in warn thick oil and massaged me head to toe not missing anything & I mean anything! . Asking me where attention needs to be given more I replied my buttocks was in dire need af attention, Ohhh La La!! Did they take care of that. Wound up leaving a liquid thank you on the towel... Had $300 in my wallet, said "take what you want" and left it with them as I walked nude to the shower. Miss Norway must of heard me open my door and start walking as she came out of a room to greet me saying "you wanna watch me with a client?" I said "sure!" Get in the room, I'm butt naked, lucky the client had his towel over his head. Miss Norway just bends over side on from me and starts sucking her client off(wtf)as he lays on the table with the towel over his head. Boom! My lil johnnie stands straight up to attention then Miss Norway gets a liquid thank you all over her face & hair! That took all of 2min, lol I thought to myself. She said "o.k you have your shower now �� I walked in the shower & Miss Ireland came in and gave me while down then a bj!! Holy fuck I thought, heaven!!! Went back to room, got changed then looked in my wallet, only $250 gone, wow I thought, how honest. I walked out of room ready to leave and presented the two girls with an extra $50 as soon as I did so Miss Ireland turned around while Miss London lifted her skirt saying "this next time��" wile Miss Ireland bent over & Miss London pulled her arse cheeks apart happily showing me her asrse hole!!!!!! Wtf������������ I nodded and smiled.

That's what these Asian massage places are missing, with girl mind games...

Please Pm me with details of your favourite place.

T Y,
    Oilman.
    The moment Oilman jumps the shark ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12