Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Europe Massage Chermside West

Senior Member(無間使者)

Europe Massage Chermside West

Tried a new place, WOW! Walked in was greeted by Norwegian beauty, wound up booking an hour ($60). Things were fantastic including the interruption by what seemed to be her sister!! Asked for a duo but she was already seeing another customer, next time. Miss Norway was telling me her day had been busy so I offered a massage, she accepted. Wound up giving her a full kahuna in all her glory, asked for extension & she accepted. Knock knock on the door and in came this beautiful young Scandinavian looking lass telling me she's available for a duo (not the sister) I gladly accepted the offer. Wound up me massaging miss Norway & Miss Scandinavia massaging me while standing. We rotated positions every 20 mins, was just divine! Spent 2hrs there spending a total of $200 inclusive... please P.M me with details of a fantastic service provider & I'll gladly share all of Europe Massages details. Happy punting, Oilman.

that is truly sensational dude and good price too for 2 MLs and 2 hours

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wowsers, this sounds exceptional - the holy grail of massages. Can't wait to try these beauties out. I expect that they are going to get truly hammered in the future these poor Icelandic babes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got up first thing, showered, ate and waited for 9am cause that's when Europe Massage opens. I was standing at the door as the girls arrived, duo straight off the bat. Miss London & Miss Ireland, early 20's and smoking hot! They doused me in warn thick oil and massaged me head to toe not missing anything & I mean anything! . Asking me where attention needs to be given more I replied my buttocks was in dire need af attention, Ohhh La La!! Did they take care of that. Wound up leaving a liquid thank you on the towel... Had $300 in my wallet, said "take what you want" and left it with them as I walked nude to the shower. Miss Norway must of heard me open my door and start walking as she came out of a room to greet me saying "you wanna watch me with a client?" I said "sure!" Get in the room, I'm butt naked, lucky the client had his towel over his head. Miss Norway just bends over side on from me and starts sucking her client off(wtf)as he lays on the table with the towel over his head. Boom! My lil johnnie stands straight up to attention then Miss Norway gets a liquid thank you all over her face & hair! That took all of 2min, lol I thought to myself. She said "o.k you have your shower now 🤑 I walked in the shower & Miss Ireland came in and gave me while down then a bj!! Holy fuck I thought, heaven!!! Went back to room, got changed then looked in my wallet, only $250 gone, wow I thought, how honest. I walked out of room ready to leave and presented the two girls with an extra $50 as soon as I did so Miss Ireland turned around while Miss London lifted her skirt saying "this next time🙂" wile Miss Ireland bent over & Miss London pulled her arse cheeks apart happily showing me her asrse hole!!!!!! Wtf🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 I nodded and smiled.

That's what these Asian massage places are missing, with girl mind games...

Please Pm me with details of your favourite place.

T Y,
    Oilman.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

European massage

Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Got up first thing, showered, ate and waited for 9am cause that's when Europe Massage opens. I was standing at the door as the girls arrived, duo straight off the bat. Miss London & Miss Ireland, early 20's and smoking hot! They doused me in warn thick oil and massaged me head to toe not missing anything & I mean anything! . Asking me where attention needs to be given more I replied my buttocks was in dire need af attention, Ohhh La La!! Did they take care of that. Wound up leaving a liquid thank you on the towel... Had $300 in my wallet, said "take what you want" and left it with them as I walked nude to the shower. Miss Norway must of heard me open my door and start walking as she came out of a room to greet me saying "you wanna watch me with a client?" I said "sure!" Get in the room, I'm butt naked, lucky the client had his towel over his head. Miss Norway just bends over side on from me and starts sucking her client off(wtf)as he lays on the table with the towel over his head. Boom! My lil johnnie stands straight up to attention then Miss Norway gets a liquid thank you all over her face & hair! That took all of 2min, lol I thought to myself. She said "o.k you have your shower now 螺 I walked in the shower & Miss Ireland came in and gave me while down then a bj!! Holy fuck I thought, heaven!!! Went back to room, got changed then looked in my wallet, only $250 gone, wow I thought, how honest. I walked out of room ready to leave and presented the two girls with an extra $50 as soon as I did so Miss Ireland turned around while Miss London lifted her skirt saying "this next time" wile Miss Ireland bent over & Miss London pulled her arse cheeks apart happily showing me her asrse hole!!!!!! Wtf I nodded and smiled.

That's what these Asian massage places are missing, with girl mind games...

Please Pm me with details of your favourite place.

T Y,
    Oilman.
    Thanks for the review mate, I have sent you a PM
    Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Tried a new place, WOW! Walked in was greeted by Norwegian beauty, wound up booking an hour ($60). Things were fantastic including the interruption by what seemed to be her sister!! Asked for a duo but she was already seeing another customer, next time. Miss Norway was telling me her day had been busy so I offered a massage, she accepted. Wound up giving her a full kahuna in all her glory, asked for extension & she accepted. Knock knock on the door and in came this beautiful young Scandinavian looking lass telling me she's available for a duo (not the sister) I gladly accepted the offer. Wound up me massaging miss Norway & Miss Scandinavia massaging me while standing. We rotated positions every 20 mins, was just divine! Spent 2hrs there spending a total of $200 inclusive... please P.M me with details of a fantastic service provider & I'll gladly share all of Europe Massages details. Happy punting, Oilman.
    Do we have an address for this Nordic Nirvana?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ho3nyyy

C'mon oilman.. let us enjoy as well..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaY View Post
    C'mon oilman.. let us enjoy as well..
    Tell him he's dreaming.

You had me believing you for a while.......Not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    Tell him he's dreaming.

You had me believing you for a while.......Not.
    Hey don't spoil it. I'm still wallowing in that dream.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good old oilman always good for a laugh

almost believed he was legit until the shit about being in the same room as the other client then blowing over the MLs face. Oh & letting them help themselves to the contents of his wallet. What bullshit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know the Chermside area very well and this place doesn't exist

You Think...WTF

Only in the dreams of all true punters world wide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes its great to Dream

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Euro massage today, 3rd day in a row & it's closed. WTF!! Has anyone managed to find out what's going on?? Please help! 😭

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your alarm clock went off go back to sleep and enjoy LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oilman's laughing

He got be believing and managed to get my current favorite ML 😢

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    He got be believing and managed to get my current favorite ML 😢
    Live and learn bro.
    We've all been there. Doesnt mean were all like that, most guys i talk to r pretty good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think oilman has forgotten to take his medication again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry Oilman, you must have been a little late this morning. I got in before you, I've booked the shop out for my own use for the next week. All for the bargain price of $500. Couldn't help myself once I saw Miss Russia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast