Thread: Impressions Nightcliff Darwin

Impressions Nightcliff Darwin

After a day at the pub and a thousand schooners.
    Ventured into Impressions for a relaxing massage, greeted by a pretty petite mature 30ish chinese lady.
    Off we go into a private room, settled for half hour $40.
    Undress hop on table. She also slips off her dress, nice body firm small breast, just the way i like them. Into massage nice touch. Plenty of touching in the right places.
    Turn over and proceeded with kissing, sucking on her beautiful just the right size breast. Out cums the condom and into cbj, spin her around and slip into a 69'er. She is nice & wet and putting in a great effort. She spins around again & sits on me and goes to town.
    Now because of the thousand schooners i am having a problem cumming for her & time is nearly up. She starts to say "time time."
    Obveresly this is not helping the situation, so we hop up from table and i take off the condom. And take matters in hand. So standing there both naked her holding out one hand to catch any offerings, while rubbing my balls saying oh yeah baby, cum on baby. While still getting worried about the time, which has gone over by now. I finally shoot everywhere mainly on her. She is getting excited by the amount going all over the place.
    She quickly then cleans up and we get dressed. Kisses & cuddles. $60 and on my way home, feeling great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for hte review

i been here before, back in Dec 16. 2 girls were available, both were milf. i think its better to stick with CBD privates.
    Location is not that safe either, as it out in the suburb.