Thread: vitality charm massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

title

ten characters

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by prawet View Post
    I wanted to be with Lisa everytime but everytime I visit, she wasn't there or she was busy
    Receptnionist lady suggested me to book before I visit but I woudn't be able to know who I want to spend time with unless I meet them first so can't book ahead.
    You want to be with Lisa every time?

Well did you look up the roster and see when she is working, and book on those days? She does not come in 7 days a week on the off chance you might turn up. And she might actually get other customers when she is there.

If you go to the shop any time, Alice will introduce you to the girls who are not working, and you can form your own opinions.

For b2B, the girls usually use talcum powder rather than oil, which is much less messy but just as effective.

Check out reviews of the girls in the after report section and compare with your experience. Add your own comments if you feel differently

Every customer has a different view on the services offered, so remember - part of a problem could be you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why is this posted 3 times under different section??? The man is clearly upset.

Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Why is this posted 3 times under different section??? The man is clearly upset.
    Using a different user name too!

Hey prawet,

If you are so obsessed with body slides, why not just go to a Korean shop ??

Shop Owner
    Hi Prawet/Sherminater,

I already respond to you in the After Report section.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey prawet,

If you are so obsessed with body slides, why not just go to a Korean shop ??
    I agree, the OP is going to the wrong type of shows if he expects proper body slides from all the girls.

Korean shops are better known for that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just want to say. Thats what punting is all about isnt it? Some day u win other day you lose. Every now and then u hit a jackpot