Thread: 100% HONEST REVIEW ON CURRENT GIRLS and tips for newbies :D

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

title

ten characters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    seems as if u posted this multiple times in different sctions

Quote Originally Posted by classicfine View Post
    seems as if u posted this multiple times in different sctions
    And posting under the name of Prawet too ??

Sounds more like malicious attacks than reports !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why is this posted 3 times under different section??? The man is clearly upset.

Shop Owner
    Hi Sherminater,

Thanks for the review. We never take girls' real pics because we like maintain their privacy, the pics on our site represent what they look like to me. Our website also noted we offer powder body slides.

You choose Daisy today from the other 2 experienced girls that I showed you (even though we are not a line up shop) and I did tell you that it was her first day her trial day. I asked most of her customers and the responses is alright to good.

I'm not sure what happened between you and Daisy, you havent been upset with us and called me twice, but based on your review, I won't let her be here after that.

I like the honest reviews for my shop and you are welcome to post any feedback.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    id feel bad for daisy if u do infact fire her over this, particually if it is her first day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I agree, Daisy or any ML shouldn't be fired over one negative feedback especially on their first day. They should be at least given a word and given a chance to improve. Just my 2cents.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah Alice, you shouldn't fire her based on just one person's opinion... :/

Banned
    Only the first day.... Can be ruined by one feedback. She should be given another chance.

Shop Owner
    Don't worry guys, it wasn't 100% the review that made our decision, she is a lovely girl but in our opinion not suited for this kind of work.

We do believe one girl can represent a shop and we try to provide the best quality experience for all our customers.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn.
    Sherminater? more like terminator amirite..

Banned
    Sherminater you should have a heart next time before you post a complaint. Alice told
    you she was a newbie so why couldn't you discuss with the owner after your massage.
    What you did was a stealth act of lowness. You use 2 names and post in 3 different
    sections as kingqxxx noted. This poor girl probably needed extra cash and why
    ruin her confidence because she didn't treat you like a king on her first day.
    Come on haven't u ever made a mistake ?

Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    Sherminater you should have a heart next time before you post a complaint. Alice told
    you she was a newbie so why couldn't you discuss with the owner after your massage.
    What you did was a stealth act of lowness. You use 2 names and post in 3 different
    sections as kingqxxx noted. This poor girl probably needed extra cash and why
    ruin her confidence because she didn't treat you like a king on her first day.
    Come on haven't u ever made a mistake ?
    I think the quick outcome could be good for all parties !

Alice knows her girls and customers and she runs a fine shop. She has been known to take a stand against unreasonable customers and on the other hand would not waste time if she thinks any girl is unsuitable and can't deliver.

If any brother is concerned about the well being or financial difficulty the young lady may face, please don't !

If she is young and willing, she will make a living out there for sure. So many shops are looking for new young girls everyday !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on bro.

She will surface at another shop with lower QC standards and bros will always be attracted to the new and inexperienced.

I'm sure many of us have finished a session and thought...."This girl really shouldn't be doing this job!"

But several months later and they're still working, still earning but still crap!