Persons Name: Mimi

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 alexander

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 31/10/16Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : Size 6 slim & shapley great B/C tits (natural) tight nice figure shaved pussy lips slight fuzz on top

Services Provided : BBBJ, light kiss" doggy, reverse cowboy front cowboy loves light finger play, DATY, did I mention great BJ
Value for money : very.

Sophie's new girl Mimi is a definite must visit girl in my opinion (works only Mondays check the roster and book)
Mimi is a very beautiful experienced lady that really nows how to turn a guy on she has great tits and arse lovely face and skin , a total turn on package.
I just really got into the session with Mimi she just loves nipple attention and finger play around her puss while she really gets worked up and wet and horny,
after full wet pussy and finger action Mimi just grabbed my cock and slipped a dom on and opened her legs wide on the corner of the bed and just guided my cock into her and just started grabbing my arse and helped me slam her hard I could feel her tight pussy contracting and convulsing over and over which had me over excited until I came hard.
It was intense and I thought I was done for but Mimi had other ideas and soon whipped the used condom off and started top a great BBBJ with great twirling tongue action which had me rigid again with hardly any down time I was amazed.
The second session was slower and more relaxed but I could not come the second time afar such and intense blowout.
Mimi is a total value package and when resources allow I will be booking again.
Till then Seeya