Thread: IVY, tried her on her first day, unforgettable experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

IVY, tried her on her first day, unforgettable experience

contact mamasang Linda and got offered new girl Ivy, also that is her first day here.

got shop and receiptionist was so nice and welcome. into the room and got shower. IVY stepped in and passed me the towel. After that she asked me to sit on the bed. Had few seconds chat she asked me to lay down on the bed. cat bath was great, she is skinny, about 160cm height, but she got very big boobs about C to D cup, and it is natural.

Cat bath was great, a lot of kiss but no tongue kiss. ask cat bath , CBJ and my favourate 69. She got very good figure and very good for 69.

Ask CBJ and 69 she jumpped on me and cowgirl. She was very into sex and closed her eyes to enjoy, turned me on straight away. She controlled pace very well and touching my balls and chest when cowgirl. very comfortable and she got what I am looking for. She enjoys sex and knows how to pleasant man.

After a while, change to doggy. WOW, she was so good with doggy, must try that, she was rubbering my balls and I was playing with her boobs all the time. As I said she is so skinny that I can feel my little brother hit the end of her pussy, she moans all the time and I just want to fuck her to the end. My brother feels great when hit end of pussy, I just want to fucking make her surrender. After a while I felt her pussy reaction she came few times I believe as she was moaning and wet. after 10 minutes doggy I asked her to lay down as she can not move nearly. When she laid down she can not close her legs.
    We then got into main missionary. Her legs hold my waist and she was hugging me and asked me to fuck her which she really enjoyed my little brother. She was rubbering my back and my face and looked really enjoyed sex.After a while I came and she was lying there and still moaning.

After shower she offered me massage which she was really good at.

Thank you so much Linda as you always got great WL, I never go to other shops any more as this shop is really great.

Overall for Ivy
    face 7/10
    figure 9/10
    sex 9/10
    massage 10/10
    remember must try doggie with her as her figure was great for doggie.
    value for money: Yes, and will definitely go back for her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't see her on roster, what days does she work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old is she??

Quote Originally Posted by 69lover View Post
    contact mamasang Linda and got offered new girl Ivy, also that is her first day here.

got shop and receiptionist was so nice and welcome. into the room and got shower. IVY stepped in and passed me the towel. After that she asked me to sit on the bed. Had few seconds chat she asked me to lay down on the bed. cat bath was great, she is skinny, about 160cm height, but she got very big boobs about C to D cup, and it is natural.

Cat bath was great, a lot of kiss but no tongue kiss. ask cat bath , CBJ and my favourate 69. She got very good figure and very good for 69.

Ask CBJ and 69 she jumpped on me and cowgirl. She was very into sex and closed her eyes to enjoy, turned me on straight away. She controlled pace very well and touching my balls and chest when cowgirl. very comfortable and she got what I am looking for. She enjoys sex and knows how to pleasant man.

After a while, change to doggy. WOW, she was so good with doggy, must try that, she was rubbering my balls and I was playing with her boobs all the time. As I said she is so skinny that I can feel my little brother hit the end of her pussy, she moans all the time and I just want to fuck her to the end. My brother feels great when hit end of pussy, I just want to fucking make her surrender. After a while I felt her pussy reaction she came few times I believe as she was moaning and wet. after 10 minutes doggy I asked her to lay down as she can not move nearly. When she laid down she can not close her legs.
    We then got into main missionary. Her legs hold my waist and she was hugging me and asked me to fuck her which she really enjoyed my little brother. She was rubbering my back and my face and looked really enjoyed sex.After a while I came and she was lying there and still moaning.

After shower she offered me massage which she was really good at.

Thank you so much Linda as you always got great WL, I never go to other shops any more as this shop is really great.

Overall for Ivy
    face 7/10
    figure 9/10
    sex 9/10
    massage 10/10
    remember must try doggie with her as her figure was great for doggie.
    value for money: Yes, and will definitely go back for her again.

Ivy!! Big tits and from Hong Kong ! I Like !!

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that really her pic tho? Looks like a fake pic. I got catfished once @ 7 Cowper, never again.