Thread: Croydon Palace - Jennifer, 25 year old brazilian girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking Croydon Palace - Jennifer, 25 year old brazilian girl

Name: Jennifer

Nice little session as I tried my luck at Croydon Palace and just asked to see a line up. Two girls came and I forgot who the other was but Jennifer caught my eye as I'm used to seeing Asians and she'd be my first non-asian punt.

She's got a great body with natural C cup boobs and firm and perky butt. $130 for half an hour is great value.

She doesn't do BBBJ and service is pretty standard and not sure if she offers kissing of any kind but she's very nice and easy to talk to (speaks decent English) and responds very well to DATY.

Had a very nice time with her and if you want to try non-asians without breaking the bank this is well worth it. She also worked at Stilettos before but didn't enjoy her time there as the customers were apparently pretty aggressive and demanding as they were mostly intoxicated by one thing or another.

Little bit of a hidden gem I'd say for sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review!

Banned
    Nice report.

I saw her last year after the first lockdown ended. She most definitely does NOT kiss. In fact, you can’t get within 2 feet of her face LOL. She seemed shit scared about working during/after Covid and it really affected the interaction. Her pussy wasn’t as squeaky clean like the Asian babes’ pussies are and I couldn’t do more than a few seconds of DATY because of the faint odour. Seeing a white chick at that price point is cheap, but her attitude sucked. She didn’t put any effort in, so I was just pleased to leave. YMMV.