Date of Visit : December 2020
    Photo Genuine: no
    Rates : $190 45 mins diamond special
    Size/shape Size 6, soft B cups (real). nice young body
    Pussy: shaved, little strip of hair
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

My Experience/Comment:
    Rating below according to my experience. young, friendly, inexperienced but willing to take direction, YMMV.
    Face 7/10
    Body 8/10
    Service 6.5/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Review:
    Saw a couple reviews about the young ari at kyoto and liked her photos online so thought i'd pay a visit. unfortunately the photos aren't real but she is still cute, girl next door look, kinda looks korean/chinese more than she does thai but she's definitely thai (accent). she works over at diva body tone as ashley, her photos on that website are real.
    https://sydneybrotheloutcall.com.au/...hley-thailand/

Visited the shop after work the shop entrance is on a street with lots of after work and residential foot traffic and near a pub with plenty of patrons out for christmas drinks out the front smoking on the street, luckily i had a mask and hat so slid in unrecognized. something to note for those who work nearby!

went into the communal waiting room where the papasan took my money, was greeted by ari in a plain unflattering black dress and flip flops. it was disappointing she wasnt the girl in the pictures but she was young friendly with a girl next door kinda look. took my hand and up to the room to shower. her off and wow she definitely has a nice young body, bust is a-b and looks like their still developing.

shower was pretty standard, just washing no kissing or shower bj. onto the bed and her service was green, definitely new to the industry, a little LFK and nipple licking and onto the bbbj, was decent . bj only lasted a few minutes and she motioned for sex. she started on top and kept adjusting and i kept popping out, it wasnt working flipped her over for some deep embracing mish and LFK, felt great being inside such a young pussy. over for some doggy at the corner of the bed and pounded away till i came.

after clean up we lay there exhausted just chatting, her english isnt great but has a bubbly personality, she feels quite new to the industry, not pro, like a young girlfriend learning the ropes which is fine with me sometimes i just feel like a sweet young thing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks nice review
    Kyoto has good feedbacks

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    Person's Name : Ari
    Establishment : Kyoto 206
    Date of Visit : December 2020
    Photo Genuine: no
    Rates : $190 45 mins diamond special
    Size/shape Size 6, soft B cups (real). nice young body
    Pussy: shaved, little strip of hair
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

My Experience/Comment:
    Rating below according to my experience. young, friendly, inexperienced but willing to take direction, YMMV.
    Face 7/10
    Body 8/10
    Service 6.5/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Review:
    Saw a couple reviews about the young ari at kyoto and liked her photos online so thought i'd pay a visit. unfortunately the photos aren't real but she is still cute, girl next door look, kinda looks korean/chinese more than she does thai but she's definitely thai (accent). she works over at diva body tone as ashley, her photos on that website are real.
    https://sydneybrotheloutcall.com.au/...hley-thailand/

Visited the shop after work the shop entrance is on a street with lots of after work and residential foot traffic and near a pub with plenty of patrons out for christmas drinks out the front smoking on the street, luckily i had a mask and hat so slid in unrecognized. something to note for those who work nearby!

went into the communal waiting room where the papasan took my money, was greeted by ari in a plain unflattering black dress and flip flops. it was disappointing she wasnt the girl in the pictures but she was young friendly with a girl next door kinda look. took my hand and up to the room to shower. her off and wow she definitely has a nice young body, bust is a-b and looks like their still developing.

shower was pretty standard, just washing no kissing or shower bj. onto the bed and her service was green, definitely new to the industry, a little LFK and nipple licking and onto the bbbj, was decent . bj only lasted a few minutes and she motioned for sex. she started on top and kept adjusting and i kept popping out, it wasnt working flipped her over for some deep embracing mish and LFK, felt great being inside such a young pussy. over for some doggy at the corner of the bed and pounded away till i came.

after clean up we lay there exhausted just chatting, her english isnt great but has a bubbly personality, she feels quite new to the industry, not pro, like a young girlfriend learning the ropes which is fine with me sometimes i just feel like a sweet young thing!
    Thanks for the review!
    Ari working this Wed, Thur & Sat, please book ahead to avoid disappointment
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Ari is on today 2/11/21 (Tue)
    12 - 5pm only
    Limited spots! Special appearance! Book now!!!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au