Thread: Christina at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Christina at 7 Cowper Street

Christina
    Nationality: Chinese (from Sichuan Province)
    Date of visit: 2/11/2016
    Attitude: friendly
    Services: kissing, daty, bbbj, ball sucking and fs.

The line up with Ivy and Christina other girls were busy. The receiptionst recommend Christina as good services so picked her.

(Look)
    She has elegant look, smooth soft skin, b cup with pointy nipples, always with a great smile.

(Performance)
    Having a little chat, then we start kissing. Cat bath was nice and continue kissing from top to bottom and licking all areas around the lower top then bbbj. Nice lips and tongue work on the shaft and the balls. Good eye contact.

Without the need to ask her to turn, she moved hers pussy towards my mouth in 69. Gave her some good tongue work in return. Finger is okay so be nice with her. It was fun to play with her with finger and tongue with her juicy hole. A good view too to see that as well as her nice curve bottom. With extra tongue work that I gave her, my little brother also received the extra pressure and feel from her mouth too.

Later I was ready for the main. So Dom on and start on missionary.
    She is quite flexible so I put her legs wide open and up near my shoulder. Also I closed her legs and move her feets to land on my stomach to increase the striking pressure. In no time, I am out. Think she should be a good rider too.

We took a shower and went back on the bed. With more chat about spicy hot pot and other stuff, always with a great smile and at the same time gave me some body massage. Good effort and job well done.

(Summary)
    Looks 7/10
    Services 8/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review.
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    New girls today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/