Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double trouble

Banned

Double trouble

I like to write in details but I’m busy atm so just a brief one. Hope it’s useful.

Double booking is not easy to be fantastic if you don’t know how to choose a good team. Teamwork is the spirit of double bookings, definitely.

Of course, four hands over body are better than two. Also, you can feel like being a king, receiving much attention from two ladies, not just one.

But if your team is consist of two different/ opposite characters/ skills, your session may become boring, or you cannot receive as much benefits as you should have, or even worse than the single booking. Two different girls may not like to work together and not know how to work together and support each other, just like two vocal on the battle round of the Voice have to perform together that may destroy the song. The girls normally do not want to reveal what they do, especially what they do in part 2, so the service they give often is not as good as they can do. Naughty, playful, devil … only expose when they have single booking or work with the partner whom they’re comfortable/ friendly with. Not interesting if one is chatting but another one is shy and quiet. Or if they depend on each other too much, their service might be under standard too as they think no need to work hard. So dangerous if you let two princess work together. I used to join some sessions with other colleagues, tried to support each other but I feel that my work did not go well comparing to my single session.

Tips: Book one first, then ask her if she likes to have double or not, then whom she feel comfortable to work with. Should not follow the manager/ receptionist as they just want to sell as much products as they can but they don’t really work, then understand how to perform a good double. At least, she won’t choose her enemies, lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    haa i so agree with this thats why im always skeptical with newly assembled double teams

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I find alot of the time that the girls are embarassed in front of each other and start nervous giggling and the session is not really that great at all.
    I always get much more action in a single booking.
    I'm not saying there are not great doubles to be had though, but for me the best bang for buck is singles.

I have never had a double but if i was to do one i would choose the girl i wanted and ask her to pick the doubles partner she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have never had a double but if i was to do one i would choose the girl i wanted and ask her to pick the doubles partner she wanted.
    If you try the manasan double at QVB , you will know what double massage is all about !

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I like to write in details but I’m busy atm so just a brief one. Hope it’s useful.

Double booking is not easy to be fantastic if you don’t know how to choose a good team. Teamwork is the spirit of double bookings, definitely.

Of course, four hands over body are better than two. Also, you can feel like being a king, receiving much attention from two ladies, not just one.

But if your team is consist of two different/ opposite characters/ skills, your session may become boring, or you cannot receive as much benefits as you should have, or even worse than the single booking. Two different girls may not like to work together and not know how to work together and support each other, just like two vocal on the battle round of the Voice have to perform together that may destroy the song. The girls normally do not want to reveal what they do, especially what they do in part 2, so the service they give often is not as good as they can do. Naughty, playful, devil … only expose when they have single booking or work with the partner whom they’re comfortable/ friendly with. Not interesting if one is chatting but another one is shy and quiet. Or if they depend on each other too much, their service might be under standard too as they think no need to work hard. So dangerous if you let two princess work together. I used to join some sessions with other colleagues, tried to support each other but I feel that my work did not go well comparing to my single session.

Tips: Book one first, then ask her if she likes to have double or not, then whom she feel comfortable to work with. Should not follow the manager/ receptionist as they just want to sell as much products as they can but they don’t really work, then understand how to perform a good double. At least, she won’t choose her enemies, lol.
    Some excellent insights there for the mystery of double session !

Thanks Babycat !

So, any recommendations??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you try the manasan double at QVB , you will know what double massage is all about !

Cheers!
    Of course those two mamasan do great teamwork. I personally don't like double, but it's great for difficult clients or clients whom I don't feel any connection with. Each girl has special skill to make clients happy, but in front of others, it's uncomfortable to show off themselves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree the mamasan double is the best coordination of doubles I have experienced so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ....Tips: Book one first, then ask her if she likes to have double or not, then whom she feel comfortable to work with. ...
    I've found this works everytime if you know one girl relatively well...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Doubles

Doubles are definitely something to be checked off the list. The QVB mamasans are really good and as far as it goes is the best deal in town. I had it once then had each woman independently and i must say i liked nicole more then Vicky and now i see nicole almost exclusively.
    Just try single sessions with ur favorite girl and ask if they have a friend for a double, if they do then awesome, but is certainly something that has to be tried

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers!
    Yes, i have been meaning to try the mamasan double at QVB, especially after my maiden RnT voyage a few weeks ago.

Nicole and Vicky, if you are reading this, see you real soon! 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another thing to tick off the list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was a little confused at first, but that link back the the Voice AU battle rounds really clarified some of the points for me. Have to agree with everyting you've said.

Banned
    My first double was so terrible as I feel like I was a slide of sushi in a hamburger. Couldn't join that team so I felt being useless and abandoned.

Banned
    Love Babycat's description of "making a firework."

Banned
    Just got double yesterday. That was our first time working together but we all tried. As that client had never been to our shop before, we were worried that he might not have enough money for both. But actually the difficulty of us didn't come from money, but the fact is it took so long time for him to blow! Such a marathon of hj and it made us totally exhausted. After firework, we looked and smiled at each other and I felt that her smile is such a beautiful one! A released smile, lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Babycat;953064]Just got double yesterday. That was our first time working together but we all tried. As that client had never been to our shop before, we were worried that he might not have enough money for both. But actually the difficulty of us didn't come from money, but the fact is it took so long time for him to blow! Such a marathon of hj and it made us totally exhausted. After firework, we looked and smiled at each other and I felt that her smile is such a beautiful one! A released smile, lol![/QUOTE]

No money lol

lol babycat, that is funny, 'a realised smile' lol.

Must be embarrasing for the poor guy to take so long every time he is with a girl or in this case two girls....

Banned
    [QUOTE=Punt69;968410]
    Just got double yesterday. That was our first time working together but we all tried. As that client had never been to our shop before, we were worried that he might not have enough money for both. But actually the difficulty of us didn't come from money, but the fact is it took so long time for him to blow! Such a marathon of hj and it made us totally exhausted. After firework, we looked and smiled at each other and I felt that her smile is such a beautiful one! A released smile, lol![/QUOTE]
    No money lol

lol babycat, that is funny, 'a realised smile' lol.

Must be embarrasing for the poor guy to take so long every time he is with a girl or in this case two girls....
    Because he can hold it for long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Babycat where do you work? PM Me your details

Because he can hold it for long time.

Hey Baby, I wish I had known you much earlier, so that I could introduce you to work for master Coco at Stanmore, where she would give you some top shelf training, then no one can hold back from you any more !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast