Thread: 36 D Cup Korean Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine !!

36 D Cup Korean Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine !!

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : 5 star city

Date of Visit : 03 November 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW, 0293687788

Hours of Business : 1pm till late

Rates : $300/45 min

Size/shape : a slim size 6/7 with a bit of cuvres in all the right places, all natural 36 D Cups and fully erected nipples - yummy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : shower with me, BBBJ, some kisses, FS in a few positions

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely !

It has been a few years since I venture out to a brothel and have a proper FS session. Sure, I had my odd FS with some MLs once in a blue moon when I felt the blues but a revisit to 5 Star has been building at the back of my mind, just need to find the right excuses, the cash and the right girl !!

Been eyeing a couple of very busty Korean girls on the recent 5 Star roster, Summer and Cola, both have natural big tits, young and sexy, my kind of girl. But quality cost more and gone were the days where I could spend $150 for 30 min at 5 Star with top girls such as Milo, but times are different now, and the price for the premium girls are a bit outside of my usual punting budget.

Grand Final weeks was supposed to be my time if only the Sydney Swans had won along with either the Storms or Cowboys, not no, history has a very cruel habits of ruining my running doubles. So I have to wait longer, until the Melbourne Cup, a long awaited win on the Cup Trifecta will be paying for this punt so I went ahead with the booking via Sam the keeper and he managed to arrange Summer to start earlier on Thursday as my window of opportunity to punt during the day time is so restricted.

Got to 5 Star at Woolloomooloo about 15 min early, it was early because I found a close by parking spot, off street parking in the area could be a devil sometimes and I don't want to be late.

A new faced male keeper let me in, confirmed I have an appointment with Summer, she is not there yet, on the way though, so I was offered to wait in the big lounge room, it's ok, day time is quiet so I was the only one there and the receptionist whom I didn't ask for his name (very well built big guy but friendly whom I thought was Korean but later I heard him speak perfect mandarins to the takeaway delivery guy, so don't know, may be bi-lingual). He offered me a drink but I brought my own can of coke and he turned the TV on and switched to channel 9 for the cricket when I asked, very helpful. Australia was on top, 4 for 56 or something like that at the time, of course, by later that afternoon, we bowled them all out.

Right on my booking time and the receptionist came back to apologise that Summer was running late as she couldn't catch a taxi but she is in a taxt now and 10 min away. no problem, happy to watch more cricket. last time I watched this much cricket in a shop was back in December 2013 over at Stanmore !

Finally, Summer has arrived and the receptionist said she needs 5 min to get change, so I paid the fees for the 45 min (which is her minimum requirement for a session, no 30 min quickie !), asked to use the bath room and when I come out, receptionist asked me to walk up to room 1 by myself, Summer is up there waiting.

I think I have been to this room before, a bit dark for the time of the day, knock on the door and Summer answered come in please, she was standing next to the big round bed, looks quite tall in her high heels, long hair, quite pretty, wearing a light colour outfit, and no bra inside, then the G string. a little welcome chit chat then I started undressing. I walked into the shower by myself and Summer rushed in and said wait for me, and I will fix the water. This room's shower apparently takes longer to heat up. It's a bit brighter insider the shower room so I can have a good look at Summer's face. She is not a typical Korean girl look, with some make but not too heavy, and not with those pure white skin, she is a bit darker but I am fine with that, she looks healthy and sunny any way, may be that's why she called herself Summer ?

Fully shaven down below and those tits. yeap, even without touching them, the way they sit on her chest, they are all real for sure, big, full and pointly nipples, so Summer started to soap me up an gave me a wash front and back, I got hard instantly of course and she just keep washing it without too much jerking or TT, then she picked up the bottle of Listerine and asked me to rinse my mouth, then hers, I like this ! and I was thinking, ok, there should be some BBBJ inside the shower next up, right ? wrong, no further action in there . So I thought may be I should initiate a bit there, so I holded Summer in my arms so that my hard cock can press against her tummy. She let me hold her for a bit then pushed me out just a touch so that she can kiss me on the lips, pretty sure DFK is on the card if I continued but I am just not into kiss WLs so a kiss on the lips and then her face and that's it. Summer indicated for me to go out to the bed so I did, dry myself and lay on the bed to wait for her.

Sorry, got to go, finish this later.

Go where ? Go see her again bra ?

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Go where ? Go see her again bra
    Got to do some work Bro !

Summer - 5 Star - continues ....................

I went away for a quick bite and do some works, just saw Marsh made 50, was waiting to see Warner get to another century then he got out at 97. then Steyn went off with a shoulder problem, one would think the Aussie would be right on top, but no, lost three quick wickets just before lunch and the South African are right back in it. Sorry for the cricket update, here is the rest of my session:

OK, so after the shower, I dry myself and lay down in the middle of this big round bed, there are mirrors along the bed head, mirror on the right hand side wall which is close enough to have a good view of the actions and then a full mirror wall on the left hand side but that's a bit too far to watch myself in action and then the fresh towels and clean sheet bench blocked half of the wall anyway. but the most handy mirror is the round mirror on the ceiling, when I lay face up I can see my body in the middle of the bed - which is one old ulgy sight - until Summer joins in of course, but very arousing when the actions begin.

Summer joins me on the bed and handed me my can of coke which I left on the bedside, I have a drink as I will be needing some sugar later, then Summer also pulled out a can of redbull drink. we said cheers and have another big sip. I told Summer I needed the sugar, and Summer laughed and said she needed the energy and Redbull has No sugar. And then we laughed and all the ice has been broken.

Summer started by kissing me again, on the lips, on my face and on my body. a bit of cat bath licking my chest and nipples and then makes her way down between my legs. She begins by lick the balls a little which is very nice, then she licks the helmet and then the rob and slowly but surely, she started to take my cock inside her mouth. All along, I was laying on my back and viewing the action from the ceiling mirror. and it was an awesome sight to see Summer's beautiful naked body laying next to me, her long hair all spread across her body and mine and her head bobbing up and down to take me all in.

This is something I must take a closer look, as I can't see her face from the ceiling mirror. So I sat up to see Summer's pretty face, her little mouth sucking my modest hard cock in and out, in and out with a bit of tongue licking, in and out again, that's what I am paying her for man. Summer looks right back at me with a smile as if asking if I am enjoying her blow job? One thing I like about Summer is that she doesn't stay still in one position, she moves from the right side to the left side, adjusted her long hair, brush her big tits on my arms, place one of her leg over mine, then suck again, and in the process, gave me a breather.

How good is Summer's BBBJ, well, very good, smooth, wet and warmth and no teeth, probably not the very best, but easily top 10, if I wanted, I could have cum within 5 min, so I am enjoying her changing positions. I let her do her things for about 15 min, then I was getting a bit restless as I haven't really play with those big tits. So I pulled Summer towards me, kiss her lips and said very nice then I pulled her further up so that she is sitting on my tummy and I started to cup her tits and play them for all their worth. Summer is very playful and gave me a few slaps with the tits on my face by swinging them side to side. I got hold of one of the breasts and started to eat, lick and bite a little bit, then I put the whole breasts inside my mouth, failed attempt of course as it is too big. So Summer breast feed me for a bit then change of breast and feed me the other one. I have a lot of sessions with other big tits girls in RnT shops, but very seldom I could dine on their tits unless I was the first appointment or I washed them myself in the shower which is very rare and difficult . So with Summer's natural D Cups, I was one hungry old baby !!

But you do get tired very quickly by sucking on big tits, so when I stopped to have a rest, Summer moved to the side table and handed me my coke, she then got the dom in hand, and the little bottle of lube I think. She put her head back down and BBBJ me some more to get my cock back to full erection then the dom on and a bit on lube over the tip then the rest on her pussy. Usually, I will be quite put off by the WL doing all this in front of me, but I guess I have some rapport with Summer already and she was doing everything with a smile and some cheeky look on her face so I found the whole preparation rather exotic and sexy and cute.

I thought Summer is just going to mount me cowgirl style but no, she was sit on my cock in a cowgirl position and she gave me a bit of cock slides using her pussy and that got me really excited and as hard as I could be. then finally, she lifted my domed hard cock, raised her pussy a bit and then swallowed me from above. As I was entering Summer, I could feel that she is quite tight even with all the lubes. so we started off really slow to get the whole cock it then she started to ride me. I must say I don't have too much stamina when it comes to full on fucking, so I told Summer to be gentle with me. And she said: Really ?? you cum really quickly ? so you don't want me to go fast (and she rides me really quickly as she speaks!), and you like me to go very slowly ( and she slows right down to a very gentle movement). I like this girl, she has a great sense of humour and a sense of timing too.

So I got some fast pace cowgirl actions from Summer then in between some really slow love making. and I can't get my hands off Summer's D Cups which was swinging freely as she works. So after may be 5-6 min of cowgirls, Summer signalled me if I like to switch position, of course, me on top !!

Mission is actually the worst position for me because of my bad back, but with Summer, I got to fuck her a bit on top, as a man, with her legs wrapped around me, and in three minutes I was getting tired so I have to figured out how and where to cum. my original plan has always been, enjoy BBBJ as much as I can, then fuck Summer in the basic three positions, cowgirl, doggy, me on top, then finally, Spanish tits fuck and cum on tits !!

But half way through I decided to change my plan, I want to cum inside Summer !! there are so many big tits MLs I can spanish and cum on tits, but not many of them I can fuck and fuck in this 5 Star comfort and luxury, so to get my money worth, I should fuck to completion man. So I look around and saw the side wall mirror, then I thought I might as well do her in my most comfortable position, less pressure on my back and I probably can last the longest that way.

So I turned Summer around, she was in between on her back and a bit sideway facing to her left, I lay next to her and entered her by lifting up her tight leg. This position I can manage sex the best way as I was basically resting my body/my back on the bed the whole time so no pressure on my back and waist. I can also watch myself fucking Summer vigorously from the side wall mirror, as well as from the ceiling mirror, so I was mentally stimulated, visually stimulated and physically enjoying pounding this red hot Korean babe. and the best part, as I don't have to support my body with my hands , they are free and all over Summer's big tits as well.

Yeap, all is set, this is the best way and I gave Summer everything I got, pounded her with the side as hard as I could , but obviously this sensation was too much to hold back and as I was cumming, my cock was inside Summer and inside her deepest !! Thank you I said, and Summer said, you are very welcome, you happy ? I said I have not been this happy for a very long time. Then we kissed again, Summer let me stayed inside her for another 10/15 seconds before pulling herself away.

The usual cleaning up, and there are still time, so I lay back on my back in the middle of the bed, after cleaning me, Summer wrapped some more tissue on my cock so from the ceiling mirror, little Ahlungor was like a little mummy !! Summer then lay next to me and we have a nice chat about her studies, life in Sydney, coffees and food. No rush at all, I really enjoy these after cum moments, and of course, my hands found their way to their favourite anatomy on Summer from time to time.

Then shower time, Summer actually asked me if I need her help, but I need to get back to the office so rather wash myself quickly.

When we say goodbye, more kisses and Summer gave me a bit hug. She is really a lovely girl. If she if not this expensive, I will definitely see her again and again, and may be next time I will cum all over her tits for a change...................haha

Thanks Summer, thanks 5 Star, always reliable and always delivers.

Cheers

You tha man bra , for summer I be there

Thanks Mr AHLUNGOR

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice one ahlungor, been a while since i saw you wrote a FS AR lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Nice one ahlungor, been a while since i saw you wrote a FS AR lol
    It's a cash flow issue brother !

If I could have Summer for $150 a quickie, you think I would waited this long ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It's a cash flow issue brother !

If I could have Summer for $150 a quickie, you think I would waited this long ??
    you should FS with Emma then! affordable

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    you should FS with Emma then! affordable
    Please pm me the details brother Sam !

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Very good and detailed report. Glad you enjoyed.
    Never had a bad punt at 5 Star brother Jonny, just wish I could afford it more often......... haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Never had a bad punt at 5 Star brother Jonny, just wish I could afford it more often......... haha
    We can go together bra ahlungor

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks Mr AHLUNGOR

SUMMER Loving

Taste the natural D

Sat / Sun 7pm....

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 778
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

First of all, please don't get too excited, this is an OLD thread !!

I bump it up because I came across this and amazingly, seeing how history has a funny habit of repeating itself, for a non FS guy, what are the chances of seeing two naturally busty Korean babes in Summer and Niko, 3 years apart, in the same month of November and in the same room 1 (the mirror room) at 5 Star ??

A win in the Melbourne Cup trifecta that's the reason !

two more points I shall make and I will leave you, either exit and look elsewhere in the forum or read on to compare this review and the past two: Blue and Niko ............haha

1. The prices I paid: For Niko last week, 45 min Diamond Service, that's $230.00 - three years ago, it was $300/45 min with Summer. that's a pretty big drop in their premium pricing, and the reason = competitions from 278 (opened in May 2018?), don't we all just love an open free market and healthy competitions ?

2. The quality of the photos:

It went from this (Summer):

To this (Niko):

I sure know which photo I prefer.

Last but not least: how do I rank them ?

Niko Summer Blue !!

Perhaps I should clarify: Blue actually gave the best services plus the massage ! Summer has the best tits and Niko, well, she's just a dream !!

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au