Person's Name : Alisa

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 25/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tall, slim and shapely (no fat), A- or B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, rimming, tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great GFE session (plus some PSE) with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : Called Sophie the evening before, prior to the posting of the roster, and asked who was working tomorrow. She went through the list and one of the names (I thought) she said was Lisa so I booked her.

Just before leaving home to drive to 64, I checked the recently-posted roster and saw that Lisa wasn’t working. So I called Sophie and it was soon established that she had said Alisa not Lisa.

Turned up on time and Sophie showed me into a room and Alisa was called to join us. Paid Sophie, who then departed, and I showered while Alisa got the room ready.

Alisa is quite pretty and tall with a slim but shapely figure – no fat – and A- or B-cups. Her English is very limited.

She was immediately very cheerful and engaging. After a short time spent licking my nipples and stroking my cock while we stood by the bed, I lay down and Alisa removed her pink nightie and joined me.

After some french kiss">DFK she worked her way down to my nipples and licked them for a while – a bit longer then was necessary but she eventually got down to the important bits.

Alisa started licking my balls and perineum (promising, I thought) and I raised one leg to give her better access and she was soon fingering and licking close to my asshole. With a bit of sign language, she asked whether I wanted her to rim me – I graciously gave her permission to do so!

It appeared that Alisa might be new to the job because she couldn't open the packet of Dorothy the Dinosaur wet-wipes – she was trying to pull the packet apart at the end and asked for my help so I showed her the little tab on the front that you pull on to get to the hole you pull the wipes through.

After she wiped me down, I pulled both my knees into the air and she set to it. Unfortunately I don’t do flexible anymore and wasn’t comfortable so I then got her to stop and I moved to kneel on all fours so she could give me a proper rimming from behind. She also started playing the old trombone. (Maybe she’s not new to the job – perhaps she just hadn’t seen a packet of Dorothy the Dinosaur wet-wipes before).

This was too good and after a while I lay down again and asked that she suck me. Now this is quite weird. Alisa had just had her tongue up my arse but she reached for a condom for a CBJ. I asked whether she’d do a BBBJ but she didn’t want to. That’s OK – her prerogative – but it surprise me.

She then did something new to me – she just put the condom over my bell-end, not all the way down the shaft, and started sucking me. It looked odd and I suppose the idea to avoid her taking in any pre-cum or unexpected ejaculation but it’s a good idea and it felt good.

It was a really good BJ – no teeth, no interruptions and great tongue action. She also managed to go pretty deep.

Then Alisa looked at me and removed the condom. “Just for you” she said and started a BBBJ – even better! Maybe it was a cunning marketing technique to make me feel special.

I obviously created a good impression with her as all the way through the session she kept saying “I love you.”

I then asked whether I could lick her and she moved round to sit on my face for some 69.

This was all too good and I needed to cool down a bit so I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY. Alisa got quite vocal at times and was holding me by the head and pushing my tongue onto her clit. I asked for permission to insert a digit but she shook her head.

I wanted some more BBBJ and I knelt by her head and she sucked me and fingered my asshole while I rubber her clit. During one pause I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth. Alisa shook her head and said “Sorry” and gestured to indicate that I could cum on her tits.

Next I went on top of her for some upside down 69 but I think my fat gut was squashing her so I didn’t continue with this for too long.

Time was moving on and I asked Alisa to get a condom.

There were some worrying “Me too small” comments (by her, not by me) and we started with some great cowgirl and she took it well. She seemed to really enjoy that position.

Next we had some mish, starting slowly and gently and it was great with lots of french kiss">DFK (she had wiped and rinsed her mouth several times since the earlier rimming).

I then suggested doggie with me standing behind her at the foot of the bed. Alisa has a nice, shapely backside and was receptive to some fingering of her backdoor but moved my hand away when I pushed my luck and tried to insert a crooked thumb.

I was soon ready to boil over and extracted myself and Alisa gave me a wipe-down. I got her to lie on the bed with me kneeling by her head and she blew me again.

I was mindful of the fact that she’s said I couldn’t cum in her mouth and when I was getting close I made all the obvious noises and said “I’m cumming, I’m cumming”, expecting her to remove my cock for her mouth, but she just kept on sucking (perhaps she hadn’t understood me). She eventually whipped me out and I came over the sheet (but I think, from her reaction, that the first drop or two might have accidentally gone in her mouth). I apologised and she was OK about it.

Alisa showered and I showered and she gave me a light massage while we conversed via her phone app. She said she was from HK but I got a bit confused about how long she was here for. I think she said she was meant to return to HK on 30th September but got a two month extension on her visa so she was here for another month. She said she’d come to Australia “to play” (I guess she meant as a tourist, not to work) but needed some extra cash which is why she had started working at 64. She said she didn’t work anywhere else.

Time was soon up, although she wasn’t rushing to get rid of me, and we dressed, had a kiss, a hug and a thank you and I departed.

Great GFE/PSE session with a girl who wants to please her customers and knows how to do it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thanks for a good report bro sounds like a nice girl well worth spending time with.

Shop Owner
    Alisa is new girl atTP64, for booking 95241278