Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonata no.3, the perfect duet.

The longest AR written for the best WL ft:Faye

Sonata no.3, the perfect duet.

Girl: Faye:
    Time: 7:00pm 3/11/2016
    Cost: Diamond service $250

Good evening gentleman…

Have you ever listened to Mozart’s piano sonata? Do you even know what a sonata is? Well let me explain. A sonata is a composition for an instrumental soloist, often with a piano accompaniment, typically in 3 movements (fast…slow…fast). However my partner nor I were the accompaniment …no…instead we were the perfect duet, a duel between two proud soloists. Thus together the perfect sonata was created, a melody so passionate yet gentle…a symphony of pure lust and desire.

So how did this AR come to be you may ask? Hadn’t you just finished “Breaking in a newbie”? Well, like a moth drawn to the flame, a bee to a flower, but beyond all a man drawn to a woman I present to you brothers today hopefully my best work.

So this is my 3rd punt this week. I’ll be honest after “breaking in a newbie” I was prepared to take a two week break in order to save for Tokyo but alas temptation struck once more. This morning I was actually supposed to go to work but decided to call in sick as I had spent the majority of the night and early morning working on repairing a client’s laptop. Having gone to bed at 5am in the morning and ignoring my alarms by the time I woke up I realised it was already too late and decided to just call in sick. I shut my eyes and drifted back to sleep again. Awaking at 2pm I grab a quick breakfast hop on the computer and start writing what I thought was going to be the AR that I would publish today but that changed VERY quickly. Oh and just to be a tease to you all I’ll leave you the title of the AR I was working on haha. “The day Caff3ry met Babycat”

So what could possibly stop me from finishing an AR I know you all are probably eager to read? By now I’m sure many of you know my weakness and that is Taiwanese girls. The management team over at 42 Gladesville really know how to get my attention because lo and behold a new Taiwanese girl pops up on their Wechat feed. As soon as I saw the photos I knew I had to try this beauty. I message Uncle Ken…

“Who is that beautiful Taiwanese girl at Gladesville Ken??”

“New girl, just start today, young haha”

“Gladesville so far though >_< but she looks so nice”

“She’s a uni student”

“OK KEN SIGN ME UP!”

“You sure? I make a booking for you now then. Can you catch the train to West Ryde I will have someone pick you up.”

*Checks the travel time*

“It’s 1 hour away from #!@^&*”

“Come to Rockdale I take you there”

“Really!!?? Alright then.”

I race off to the bathroom, brush my teeth once more, style the hair and spray the cologne and last but not least what to wear. Today we go with grey chinos, black loafers, red white and blue gingham shirt, navy tie, French navy Palzileri blazer and floral purple pocket square. Head out the door and off to Rockdale 485. Before I arrive though I pick up a coffee for Ken as I still haven’t had the chance to catch up for a beer with him.

Chris the reception greets me at the backdoor and lets me in as I wait for Ken. I don’t know why I decided to sit at reception instead of the waiting room but there were about 3-4 WL’s just their chatting away in front of me but for some reason it was making me feel very nervous, they glanced briefly at me as I sat down and started flourishing my playing cards to help keep the hands busy and calm the nerves.
    5 minutes pass and a familiar face and outfit walk through the hallway.

“Ken, good to see you mate, your coffee's getting cold though.”

“No worries it’s still good, thanks brother.”

“Anytime Ken, let’s jet.”

“No worries, let’s go”

Out into the car park and into the car to Gladesville we go.
    *Before I go any further I just want to say that this level of service is something I really wasn’t expecting. Without the help of Ken I would not have been able to bring you guys this AR today. So to you Ken and your staff at Gladesville (Jerry and Mr Fox) I want to say a huge thanks, the customer service from you guys has been nothing short of first class and you deserve to be commended on it.*
    The drive to Gladesville was very eventful, filled with laughs, banter and light hearted conversation. It’s interesting hearing about the business from a management perspective and the hard work that goes into running a successful brothel. The one hour drive flew by as we discussed the history of the shops and how they came to be what they are today, very informative and interesting learning about the nuances of running a brothel.
    We arrive at about 7:00pm I’m greeted by Mr Fox and led to the waiting room.

*In mandarin*

“Pleasure to meet you Mr Fox”

*Friendly handshake exchanged*

“This way to the waiting room”

“Do you want to see her before you decide?”

“No, that’s fine I’ve already decided to see her anyway, especially after coming all this way.”

“Ok, how long would you like to stay?”

“1 hour thanks.”

I hand over the cash and am left to myself again but not for long…
    A Korean girl with snake bite piercings and tattoos walks past and a smile lights up on her pretty face.

“Caff3ry!”

“Ah, you must be Jerry pleasure to finally meet you.”

“I saw you briefly the other day at Marrickville.”

“Really I didn’t see you though? Oh well at long last you finally get to meet me.”

“Let me put my cigarette out first, I want to see your card tricks.”

I perform two of my signature tricks and midway through the second one a stunning girl with auburn brown hair comes to join Jerry and I. (Now at this point I actually didn’t know the name of the girl and it didn’t occur to me until I left the shop.)
    I finish my performance with smiles and confused faces as Jerry tries to work out the secret behind my magic.

“How long have you been practising?”

“A long time now close to 5 years.”

“OK well, thank you for coming and saying hi to me and entertaining me.”

“It was my pleasure.”

“I’ll leave you to have some fun of your own now

Jerry walks away leaving me with the stunning girl whose name I’m yet to learn. From first glance, a nice size 6 body clad in a black cocktail dress with black cowgirl boots. She smiles at me and I notice her facial features for the first time, a sharp but slim jawline and black eyes that seem to light up with every smile. She’s the perfect mixture of sweet and sexy a truly wonderful combination.

We exchange pleasantries with each other on our way to the room, funnily enough we completely seem to have forgotten about our names as neither of us mention it to the other. I suppose in the frenzy of the fanfare I received upon arrival and the addition of card magic makes us immediately familiar to each other. We discuss where we are both from although of course I already knew she was Taiwanese.

“Where abouts in Taiwan from you from, Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung?”

“Taichung, what about you?”

“My background is Taiwanese as well from Taipei. Do you believe me?”

“Really? But your accent sounds like you are from Hong Kong.

“That’s probably due to the fact that I also speak Cantonese as well as Mandarin.”

“I see, that makes sense ,so your parents are Taiwanese then I assume?”

“Pretty much spot on haha”

As it is her first day here and also my first time I note to her and myself how nice the room is. The room actually seems like a hotel albeit without the kitchen. To the left of the door there is an armchair and to the left of that there is open shower styled bathroom. The toilet which I assume is barely used is hidden behind a door to the right of the shower. The bed lies on the back wall and in front of the bed there is a wash basin and a large mirror above it to check yourself and other things out…

The room initially was lit quite bright and she and I strip together although she beats me to the punch and finishes first. Finally at last she reveals her sweet sweet body to me and it is nothing short of impressive. Underneath the black cocktail dress lie not a slim girl but a girl that had a little, and I mean very little puppy fat on her stomach, her breasts were a perfect full C cup, being as young as she is they were full of life, perky and firm yet soft enough that your hands cannot get enough of them. Overall a nice hourglass shape girl with curves in the right places and a cute ass that I will come back to later on.

We shower together whilst we continue getting comfortable and familiar with each other. She lathers me up with some body wash taking particular attention to my little bro making sure he is paying full undivided attention to her. About 3 minutes of rinsing each other off she steps out and provides me with a towel. She holds it up for me wrapping my body in it before wrapping her own allowing me ample time to admire from the front and behind. She pours me some mouthwash and I eagerly oblige as I wanted to be fresh for her when the time came for me to devour her. I lie down on the bed with my arms folded behind my head as I admire the view that is in front me. She seductively raises her leg on the bed as she is drying herself of teasing me with view of her lips down below.

At last she joins me on the bed crawling towards me like a cat stalking its prey, she doesn’t say a word but goes in for some DFK. It isn’t long before we are in the heat of the moment locked into a passionate tongue fight as our mouths interlock. While this is all happening my hands find their way to her chest and begin to caress them gently, my fingers find her nipples and isn’t long before they erect themselves before my sensual touches. She moans into my mouth as I stimulate her and soon breaks contact as she can no longer concentrate on kissing me. She moves up and gently sucks on my earlobe gradually making her way down my neck to my nipples where she stops and circles her tongue around them. I close my eyes as the feeling nearly overwhelms me, how is it possible that she can make me feel this good just by doing this?

While her mouth is concentrated on my nipple her hands go to work stimulating my manhood and it doesn’t take long before he stands at full mast again. Sensing this she moves her way down kissing me gently until she reaches my fully erect cock. At first I thought she was going straight for him but she teases me instead, moving to the side she darts her tongue at the joint between my balls and thighs and instantly sent me into a frenzy. I had no idea something like this could ever so good she licks me in a particular zone that sent me into a frenzy of pleasure till I could take no more and begged her to take me into her mouth. She obliges and starts slowly calming me down and making sure I have time to enjoy the slow but sensual BBBJ. Quickening her pace while simultaneously massaging my balls the pleasure begins to bring me close to the brink, I needed a distraction fast otherwise I wasn’t going to last much longer. Interrupting her rhythm allowing me brief cooldown time I tell her I want to taste her as well and she positions her pussy above me ready for 69.

Having her sweet nectar in front of me provides me with enough mental fortitude to keep lasting as I begin to return the favour. I start of by teasing her, gently blowing into her pink passage which makes her squeal, I go in for the first taste and her reaction is exactly what I had hoped for. I paint my tongue over her folds and dart in and out of her love tunnel lapping up all the nectar she can offer me. I was like a man possessed by an unquenchable thirst. I wanted more. I focus my tongue on her clit and her moans instantly become more audible as she still has her mouth wrapped around my pole. I feel a little bit of her teeth brush along me as I focus down on her concentrating all my efforts into making her feel good. Her ass quivers forcing me to hold it firmly against my face as I feel her first orgasm come through. She releases her mouth of my manhood as she moans uncontrollably. Knowing that I’ve got her on the ropes I bring my tongue up to full speed and enter her love tunnel still holding on to her ass firmly not allowing her to escape from the onslaught of pleasure pulsating through her body. I release her after she request that I get on top of her. Knowing it’s show time I put on my game face as she pulls out the condom and doms me up. I spread her legs and see the engorged clit and I couldn’t help myself. I rub two fingers gently back and forth over it giving it another quick lick with my tongue. I knew I wasn’t playing nice teasing her like this but seeing her facial expression in such euphoric pleasure more than justified the tease. I grab my hardened member and rub it over her clit one last time before entering her in missionary. She quickly tells me “Slowly” as I make sure she is as comfortable as can be. “It’s so deep” she says as our pelvises touch for the first time. I feel her walls firmly around my cock and the feeling is something not even my words can describe. I’d imagine it’s as close to heaven on earth as possible as I find even myself closing my eyes in pleasure. I start off slow making sure she gets accustomed to my full length allowing me to feel the entirety of her pussy. Again the feeling is indescribable as I’ve never felt this way with any woman I’ve been with prior. Her eyes closed in pleasure she exclaims “超舒服!.” (Super comfortable) I can’t explain it but nothing turns me on more than listening to a girl talk like this in mandarin especially the melodic Taiwanese mandarin. Sensing that she is capable of taking the full length I turn up the heat and begin gradually building up the speed. With each thrust increasing the speed her facial expression says it all but if that wasn’t convincing enough for me I was reassured by her constant moaning and repeated “超舒服!”. Her hands claw at my chest and reach for my back pushing me into her as I thrust, her legs wrap around me again with the intention of forcing me deeper and deeper into her. My hands positioned at both sides of her she grabs my left one squeezing it so tight I could feel her nails digging into my skin. I knew I wasn’t going to last long even with all my discipline this girl was on a completely different level from the rest…this was uncharted territory for me. I continue pumping her at full speed now. She gets VERY vocal with each thrust encouraging me with her moans and dirty talk, I try and stop myself but it’s too late I can already feel my pleasure rising from my balls and I say under my breath “Shit…no choice then I guess.” Rather than let this first orgasm be one of half-heartedness I find the remaining energy and reignite myself burning my internal fire so fierce not even the sun would be able to match our combined energy expended. I piston into her and after 20 seconds of furious back and forth moaning we both cum at the same time.

Her pussy clamps down on me as I shoot wave after wave into the condom. The feeling was overwhelming. From my eyes I can see her whole body shaking and quivering as we climax in unison like the perfect duet we are. I don’t stop pumping though as even in our combined orgasm I make sure to maximize her pleasure as she exclaims “我受不了!” (I can’t take it!)
    I arch my head and back after what felt like a 30 second orgasm. Slowly I come to a halt as she also finishes up her orgasm. Together we are panting catching our breath as we literally just sprinted for the last 5 minutes. She wastes no time in taking the condom off me cleaning me with the tissues beside her. She jumps into the shower to wash off the sweat. I ask if she wanted me to join her to which she says “Don’t worry you’re still clean.” She comes out two minutes later drying herself quickly and jumps back onto the bed with me.
    I say to her..

“Give me 2-3 minutes and I’ll be ready again.”

“Really, that quickly? You are quite big you know…”

“Get out of here those are nothing but words.”

“No seriously, I’ve never been with a 老外, but for an Asian you are huge.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m serious!! Couldn’t you tell that was a real…”

“To tell you the truth you’re the first girl I’ve ever made react like that hence my hesitation to believe you.”

“You’re the first guy that’s ever gotten me to cum twice in 20 minutes not even my ex-boyfriend could last as long as you, he would just roll over and go to sleep after.”

“How old are you” (her to me)

“Have a guess :P”

“23?”

“Nope”

“26?”

“Definitely not.”

“older or younger?”

“Younger”

“Don’t tell me your only ---- ???”

*I look away with a cheeky smile and raise my eyebrows at her and give her a wink*

“I’ll be honest, I never expected much from younger guys given past experience and generally thought they were terrible due to lack of experience but…I never been so wrong”

At this point I was nearly ready to go again, and she shifts her attention to my growing cock aiming to give it some encouragement. She BBBJ’s me again hoping to get him to full mast but unfortunately only manages 75%. She doms me up with the second condom and applies some lube to it. I think the shower also washed away more than just the sweat but the natural lube as well.
    Still feeling the effects from our first go around, I ask her to get on top of me as she prepares to mount me cowgirl style. The familiar feeling of her warm love tunnel gets me to 85% as I relish in the pleasure once more. She wastes no time getting herself off on me as she piston’s herself into me rapidly while pushing me back into the bed and closer to the wall. She grinds her hips into me as she moves back and forth, her facial expression again one of pure ecstasy. Honestly I’m glad she’s enjoying it as much as she is because for me that helps in getting me back to 100%. She puts her tits in my face as she continues to grind me. Not needing a second invitation I put into into my mouth and begin swirling my tongue over her nipple while my free hand caresses and stimulates the other one. I continue this for about 3 minutes and she requests that I give the same treatment to the other. I happily oblige by her request and get to work. While my head is buried in her chest, I can hear her in the background again moaning sensually into my ear, her hands squeezing my shoulders tightly and I feel her body shudder to orgasm once more. I never thought it be possible to give a girl an orgasm just by stimulating their breasts but I guess there is first time for everything. Perhaps it was the fact she was still grinding me as I was doing this but again as long as she is enjoying herself I’m more than happy to facilitate her.

Out of breath again I tell her to come rest in my arms and like lovers we are cradled in each other’s embrace. She kisses me ever so gently on the cheeks and neck and I can’t help but smile thinking “I’m the luckiest guy on earth right now.”

At this point we were both oblivious of the time. I think at this point we had made it past the 35-40-minute mark without even realising it, it goes to show just how much fun we were having in the presence of one another.

The music they play is actually my preferred style as it gets me into the mood one more time to perform for this amazing girl. I feel myself growing to about 50% point and I ask her

“Do you want me to make you feel good again?”

“What are you going to do?”

“Oh I think you know already.”

I position myself in front of her legs again ready for dessert. She crosses her legs saying
    “I just put lube there don’t do it…”

I didn’t wait for her to finish her sentence and spread her apart like Moses did the Red Sea. The sight of her engorged clit is enough to send me into deep lust once more and she realises that resistance is futile. I roll my tongue over her clit again sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body as she squirms at the mercy of my tongue. With my hands free I reach up to her breasts and begin to gently fondle them paying particular attention to her nipples once more. She starts to buck her hips into my face and I know she’s about to cum again. Releasing my hands from her chest I hold her hips steady as I continue to lap up her nectar. She moans those all too familiar words to me again, “我受不了, 豪舒服!” She climaxes once more.

Myself being fully invigorated once more, she puts the last condom on me and we go at it one last time. We start off in missionary slowly, allowing her time to catch her breath from her last climax. I’m filling and feeling her entire passage as I sensually move my cock in and out of her giving her my full length to enjoy once more. This continues for another 2 minutes until I decide I want something different. I tell her to flip over as I position myself behind her to finish in doggy style.
    Hearing Avicii's “waiting for love” play through the speaker couldn’t have been a better song to finish this incredible session with. I give her everything I have one last time as the chorus chimes in. The view in doggy as I pound in and out of her ass listening to her sweet moans for the last time gets me over the edge and I fill the condom up with my pleasure once more.

We both collapse on the bed but sensing that time is probably close to if not already over she suggest we shower together to save time. A quick rinse is all that is required and as I’m fixing my hair in the mirror and she’s putting her clothes back on the buzzer sounds signalling time is up.

“This is the first time I’ve finished so close to the buzzer.”

“Me too, usually with other clients we have about 10 minutes left before the buzzer sometimes even less if I don’t like them too much, but you are the first one to make me go 3 rounds and make me want more, I totally underestimated how good you could have been due to your age hahaha.”

“Believe me you are incredible even I didn’t expect myself to go 3 rounds, I told you before you are the first girl I’ve been able to get that sort of response from.”

“We have great compatibility together then don’t we

“I couldn’t have said it better myself.”

We exchange a hi-five and laugh cheerfully together, I put my tie back on as she grabs my jacket and assists me with the finishing touches. We walk out arm in arm as the perfect duet. I see Ken still patiently waiting for me at reception. She lets go of me and we bade goodbye to each other and until the next time.

“You ready to go Caff3ry?”

“Yup, thanks for waiting for me Ken I really appreciate it.”

“No worries man let’s go I’ll drop you home.”

She waves bye to me once more as Ken and I prepare to leave and I of course wave back, I notice that a lot of girls seem to be coming out and I figure this must be what happens when someone requests a line-up, although personally that's never been my style.

Thus comes and end to another and probably the finest punt of my life. Now at this point I’ve probably said that in a few of my previous AR’s already but when I say this was the finest punt…I really mean it. The chemistry and connection between myself and the girl was unprecedented, honestly I’m sitting here writing this now and still questioning myself if it was all just a dream…
    Good thing I thought ahead and found a way to always have the memories with me forever. What that is I guess you gentleman will just have to speculate.

Rating time gentleman! (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)
    (Although I think it’s obvious what rating we are going to see here already)

Looks: Triple S+ rank, Magnificent body, great smile, a pretty face what’s the point in explaining she’s perfect.

Personality: Triple S+ rank, Well if you read the whole 4.5k word AR I think I make it pretty clear I like her.

Service and desire to see her again: triple S+ rank, OK so I never thought I’d say this...but this girl is wife material. If I was as rich as Harvey Specter or as powerful as Lelouch vi Britannia I would have been wedded to her that very night. Everyone of you guys reading this can do me a HUGE favor, don’t see her please. Nah I’m kidding knock yourselves out and enjoy (every other girl besides her)...But seriously don’t see her SHE’S MINE!

Overall Enjoyment: ∞(infinity) S+ rank

Caff3ry signing off!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can't believe I read all of that , boy that was long .lol

Look at your mate, you're the prince of Marrickville,Rockdale and gladesville now transport service from the papasan hehe,

Sounds amazing this girl lol but I can't seem to find a picture of her hehe.

And looking forward to that draft you were writing

WOW !!

Ok , it's now official , this is the longest review in this forum I have ever read !

Congratulations brother Caff ! Now the undisputed review King on both the FS and RnT front, excellent works!

And when are you heading off to Tokyo ?

Can't wait to read about that trip .........haha

Tall dark and handsome, immaculately dressed, multi lingual plus youth and stamina !! 無敵高富帥!仲有大量文釆添, you have got it all man !!

Just don't break too many hearts out there ok !

Cheers

Cheers ahlungor and sam! This girl was on a different level I had to go all out on this AR. Can you visualise my day as you read my words? Again this piece took me 3 days to write. Its crazy when I think about it 3 days to write but only 10 minutes to read. I hope ken, jerry and fox get a chance to read it like I said first class customer service from the management team. As for going to Tokyo well I don't know if there will be much stories to tell on that but aussiegaijin has given me some useful tips. Sam I think her shop name maybe feye if you look at shop and girl info for gladesvile but I think it's supposed to be spelt Faye.

Banned
    Such a good cameo role! You did hard work on this sonata, unfortunately, I just read its intro but skipped the rest. Not a man, so not interested in it, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Such a good cameo role! You did hard work on this sonata, unfortunately, I just read its intro but skipped the rest. Not a man, so not interested in it, of course.
    Lol 4 people got cameo, jerry, ken, fox and of course you haha. Looks like sam is waiting for my AR on you what do you think babycat?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Lol 4 people got cameo, jerry, ken, fox and of course you haha. Looks like sam is waiting for my AR on you what do you think babycat?
    I'm not sure. Maybe you write it as a "to be continued " story. As we both not sure if it would have a happy ending or not.

I'm not sure. Maybe you write it as a "to be continued " story. As we both not sure if it would have a happy ending or not.
    Or maybe I can change the AR style, write about part 1 and do the "to be continued" and post part 2 the week after

Banned
    Or maybe I can change the AR style, write about part 1 and do the "to be continued" and post part 2 the week after
    Noona don't like that, lol

Banned
    Cheers ahlungor and sam! This girl was on a different level I had to go all out on this AR. Can you visualise my day as you read my words? Again this piece took me 3 days to write. Its crazy when I think about it 3 days to write but only 10 minutes to read. I hope ken, jerry and fox get a chance to read it like I said first class customer service from the management team. As for going to Tokyo well I don't know if there will be much stories to tell on that but aussiegaijin has given me some useful tips. Sam I think her shop name maybe feye if you look at shop and girl info for gladesvile but I think it's supposed to be spelt Faye.
    It already has been said, but great AR! This is my first post, I have visited Gladesville twice in the past month, and I have enjoyed my experience there (will being doing ARs for my two visits later on). Hopefully Feye/Faye will be working on the day of my next visit!

As a token of gratitude, and I am not sure what has been recommended to you, but I would recommend that you visit Kinpei in the Yoshiwara/soapland district - that is one of the places caters to non-Japanese speaking punters (as well as local punters). Whilst you would expect that the pics of the WLs on their website (use google translate to navigate around) are done up, based on my single experience there it's not that far off and their details are fairly accurate - the WL that I had my time with (Noa - Platinum service) was absolutely gorgeous, great body and a great set of fun bags. I was there in June but unfortunately it looks like Noa is no longer working there, but I will strongly consider visiting Kinpei again the next time I am in Tokyo.

Good punting!

Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    It already has been said, but great AR! This is my first post, I have visited Gladesville twice in the past month, and I have enjoyed my experience there (will being doing ARs for my two visits later on). Hopefully Feye/Faye will be working on the day of my next visit!

As a token of gratitude, and I am not sure what has been recommended to you, but I would recommend that you visit Kinpei in the Yoshiwara/soapland district - that is one of the places caters to non-Japanese speaking punters (as well as local punters). Whilst you would expect that the pics of the WLs on their website (use google translate to navigate around) are done up, based on my single experience there it's not that far off and their details are fairly accurate - the WL that I had my time with (Noa - Platinum service) was absolutely gorgeous, great body and a great set of fun bags. I was there in June but unfortunately it looks like Noa is no longer working there, but I will strongly consider visiting Kinpei again the next time I am in Tokyo.

Good punting!
    Thanks targa appreciate the support on my AR. Good to have new people reading and enjoying them apart from my long time punters in arms. As for tokyo again not much plans to punt in tokyo the prices are ridiculous plus I'm quite confident in my ability to get freebies over there anyway. While punting is fun, nothing beats scoring a freebie especially when im on holiday and ive rented out a nice apartment. I will check it out if i need to but we will see how we go thanks for the tip
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Noona don't like that, lol
    ehhhhh fine then noona how would you have me write it then? :P Maybe the forum members would prefer an AR from you about the day you met prince caff3ry haha
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Banned
    ehhhhh fine then noona how would you have me write it then? :P Maybe the forum members would prefer an AR from you about the day you met prince caff3ry haha
    Oh yeah, do you want to help me with it? Be my editor, lol

Banned
    Thanks targa appreciate the support on my AR. Good to have new people reading and enjoying them apart from my long time punters in arms. As for tokyo again not much plans to punt in tokyo the prices are ridiculous plus I'm quite confident in my ability to get freebies over there anyway. While punting is fun, nothing beats scoring a freebie especially when im on holiday and ive rented out a nice apartment. I will check it out if i need to but we will see how we go thanks for the tip
    No worries and understandable - which why I said "strongly consider". The prices are high. It was my first visit to Japan and I figured should at least experience as much as I could.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice ar bro!

Jealous that you're having such a good time. Haha. And in sure Jerry doesn't even remember me any more. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Nice ar bro!

Jealous that you're having such a good time. Haha. And in sure Jerry doesn't even remember me any more. Lol
    Funny you should mention that...ken says you're a well dressed gent as well Mr x11. So I'm sure she does after all who could forget the poet master himself. As for being jealous go create your own fun then haha. The between the trio of shops so many good girls!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny you should mention that...ken says you're a well dressed gent as well Mr x11. So I'm sure she does after all who could forget the poet master himself. As for being jealous go create your own fun then haha. The between the trio of shops so many good girls!
    lol... the only suit i wear is my birthday one so i don;t know what this ken fella is talking about.... not that he'd have seen me in it anyway!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    lol... the only suit i wear is my birthday one so i don;t know what this ken fella is talking about.... not that he'd have seen me in it anyway!
    Hey �� I never forget someone who had great sex with me! ㅋㅋㅋ

Banned
    Great review Caff3ry i'm really honored to be cameo in your review. I didn't read it all though, sleepy... ��
    I will read it tomorrow! Thanks again about the great review this year Pulitzer prize is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hey �� I never forget someone who had great sex with me! ㅋㅋㅋ
    Well there you go x11 very high praise indeed. Clearly there is still memory of you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast