Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Paging babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by classicfine View Post
    Paging babycat
    Actually that's a question for you guys to answer, not me,

Banned
    Let's be honest... How many guys will accept their girlfriend doing that sort of work? I definitely wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Actually that's a question for you guys to answer, not me,
    Interested in your view, though - is this a common problem? Seems a bit sad, really.

I know of a certain ML at Sussex star that has a boyfriend she met there - he agreed to her continuing working as long as he could continue going to other HE massage places! Not sure how can work, it would completely do my head in

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee View Post
    Let's be honest... How many guys will accept their girlfriend doing that sort of work? I definitely wouldn't
    Then we don't need a damn shit relationship. Rather being alone on my way than going with the person who actually look down on us and use our job as an excuse for their cheating!

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Interested in your view, though - is this a common problem? Seems a bit sad, really.

I know of a certain ML at Sussex star that has a boyfriend she met there - he agreed to her continuing working as long as he could continue going to other HE massage places! Not sure how can work, it would completely do my head in
    If she were my friend, I would tell her to leave him. That relationship hasn't built on trust and respect. That's lust, not love. He might use it as an excuse for his cheating even if she quit her job. Not putting on their shoes but that's my view. How can it works when partner doesn't respect each other? It's hard to accept, but that relationship is worth if they can work it out. Why don't guy think that their girlfriends meet guys during their days, but end of days/ every session, they only think about their partners? I don't beg for sympathy. If my partner can understand my circumstance, I will be grateful to him.
    Btw, Alan86, where are you now?