Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should you touch the masseuse during a massage ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Should you touch the masseuse during a massage ?

This question mainly applies during your first visit to a massage clinic !

Here is a short video of beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt during her TV series the "The Client List" where she is being touched while giving her massage !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktN5vTgdZtg

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The answer is very simple mate; just ask the girl!
    If she says yes it's yes, if she says no it's no.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    This question mainly applies during your first visit to a massage clinic !

Here is a short video of beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt during her TV series the "The Client List" where she is being touched while giving her massage !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktN5vTgdZtg
    Don't waste time asking question like this, if you want to get the most out of your session, why don't you ask the ML from the beginning to let you massage her instead ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Don't waste time asking question like this, if you want to get the most out of your session, why don't you ask the ML from the beginning to let you massage her instead ??

Cheers

ridiculous!!!!
    Pay the girl to lay down while you massage her!
    haha I can see why you're popular with these girls
    I guess you also go to fs shops and pay the wls for daty haha lol cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers

Part of the romance of punting is never having to ask.

A few recent encounters after the door was closed I reached for the ML's mouth and our lips met passionatey in the embrace in South Strathfield, Burwood, Artarmon and Standmore.

If I have asked the girls could I kiss you then it would be very unspontaneous.

Most of the kisses led to Part III except when I deemed the price was too high.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Opens a lot of doors down the track if you don't creep on them. Even during the B2B I would stay polite and respectful and start slowly. Most of the ML's lightly brush up against you as part of their routine, teasing a little so teasing them a little back works wonders.

As for the massage them first. The new girls seem to fall for that more and if you do it, you will end up becoming just another punter who just creeps on them. When she initiates further contact, to her and her talkative ML's, you become the good guy who occasionally let's her get off during a session...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBIRD View Post
    Personally i dont touch MLs during part 1 - at least not for the first few sessions anyway. I try to build some trust and give them opportunity to form the mkstaken belief that I am a gentleman. Opens up doors down the track yo
    i agree with blackbird. and i have opened many doors and building up lots of friendship

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    i agree with blackbird. and i have opened many doors and building up lots of friendship
    Horses for courses, I have also opened many doors with my "let me show you what to do" approach - mind you, I am very selective and she will consider herself very lucky or take it as a huge compliment if I am willing to get off the table and work !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U can generally tell if the girl is comfy with touching by the vibes she gives off fmduring the session. As in some girls straight off the bat come off as easy going while others not so much. My approach is always based on how the girl responds initially. As the saying goes if at first u don't succeed. Try try again. Without being too forceful about the issue of course.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Preferably not to touch the mls during the first session unless like bro concep said, you know that they are easy going.
    If not you might spoil the whole session. The best way is to ask the girls. Though I always leave the touchings to part 2

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I usually lie on the table with my arms dangling down. It is easy to "accidentally" brush my hands against her legs as she moves around. If she doesn't react by moving away, I slowly increase the touch pressure until I am firmly in contact with her leg, then maybe start massaging the leg, getting a bit higher each time. The girl will tell me when i have reached her tolerance level. Maybe 90% will allow this approach. Some will even manoeuvre themselves to give me a clear run.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I rarely do on a first visit unless the girl asks for it, but I usually find girls I get along with well and then things get very nice after a few visits, not always though

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph View Post
    I rarely do on a first visit unless the girl asks for it, but I usually find girls I get along with well and then things get very nice after a few visits, not always though
    Unless the girl gives a VERY good massage, I would not be wasting "a few visits" to find out if I can touch her.

I usually just stroke their legs very gently and almost tickle them feeling nice all over and then i slowly start to move my hand to their butt, never grabbing it, just slow circles with my finger tips. Most of the time they respond very positively to this as I am not being rough. Then it all goes from there

altgourami
    I have massaged a ML in the room if whe gets undressed at the beginning of a session. It's a sure fire way you know they either offer super-extras, that they're as horny as hell and it's your lucky day or that they're really into you and it's up to you to take is further, either in the room or outside (showing more respect for the girl).

Besides, it's a great way to practise your own massage skills for future times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only on part 2. Part 1 always just lay down and relax

Just my 2 cents ; )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I paid for a massage with HJ, I should not assume I can touch her. But if I had paid for a B2B then I dont think some touching (within limits) is too much to expect?

Quote Originally Posted by guailo View Post
    If I paid for a massage with HJ, I should not assume I can touch her. But if I had paid for a B2B then I dont think some touching (within limits) is too much to expect?
    Brother guailo,

You are a true gentleman, if only all punters going to MS all behave like you, the MLs will enjoy their job a lot more..............

Thank you for your kindness

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems I must fall into the pervert category.

a) I am going to an 'asian' massage joint.
    b) The girls are all pretty
    c) The girls are wearing better clothes than street clothes and some lift in their heels.
    d) Sign at reception sys Cash Only or Cash preferred

Clearly this is not a regular health-benefits massage place.

When the girl re-enters the room for the massage I will give her a hug. if she engages with arms around me, that's good. If she is cold, then that 's not a good sign. Majority of times I do this they will linger in the hug and start some play.

Another place for roaming hands is when they stand above your head and run hands down your back. If they run to my ass then that's fair I can feel her ass too.

These two will always work for me.

I assume upskirtpervert has just completed a creative writing course and the use of 'rubber' looks out of context. The last shopping centre massage I had in KL each girl had her own supply and was fucking every guy on the table. not a particularly creative piece of writing.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian massage

I said didn’t take a rubber because I wasn’t expecting things to get to that point..Yes, we'd had full sex twice, but it I didn't think it was going to always be the case, so I was unprepared the 3rd time.

I thought I made it pretty clear she only does regular massage.. hence she doesn’t have a box of rubbers laying around.. this connection we’ve made is a one off.. that’s why it’s so hot.
    Reading through the forums, there's plenty of guys who've had similar experiences on here from what I'm seeing - so I actually don't see what my experience is viewed as 'creative writing'.

Anyway.. I’m heading over to see her this weekend.. Can’t wait..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast