Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should you touch the masseuse during a massage ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When she’s standing at the front of the table I naturally do caress her legs... it’s obvious if she’s super into it as the ML will welcome the fingers getting closer to her inner thighs + slide her body all across you as she’s massaging you down your back.

But there are obvious boundaries I.e. don’t just go sticking up your fingers to play with her pussy or strip her down... way too forceful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    have to agree hands positions out front on edge of table. perfect height for a cheeky touch. then light fingers on back off legs. love the build up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel you have to read the room but have a default setting of hands to yourself.

Generally if its a shop i've never been to before i keep my hands to myself, if its a shop ive been to before but its my first time with this particular ML i'll ask if im in the mood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Frank -- so you've been able to massage some ML's ? I'd love to know the details mm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm
    Got hot just reading this. Big mistake putting this up on this forum. The hounds will be set upon you. Your PM box will be full with all sorts of queries

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you saying people will want details of the girls? Isn’t that what the forum is for?
    I wouldn’t put details up of anyone who’s not advertising sexual services as I don’t want them harassed..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Couple years ago at 227BW there was a ML that positioned her pussy right against my elbow as u described and orgasm’d so hard!!... went on to become one of my favorite regulars of all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What to do if you're laying face down on the table and the ml just ear fucks you with their tongue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once I’ve stopped laughing my head off at your post 😂😂😂 I calm down and try to imagine it’s my ass she’s teasing with her tonight.. it’s close, but no cigar 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s the little things 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Michelle at 200 was very forthright when I asked her about different customers. She is a very warm and generous ML. However she spoke about her distaste of guys just pouncing on her and intimated that she didn’t like it at all. Perhaps the whole idea of being a ML and not a WL allows the girl to control what she is comfortable offering in part 2. Me being older means I have to be respectful of their choices. I’m probably never going to be able to write the amazing ARS that some of you young guys do. Mind you when I was younger I was living the PSE with different partners and didn’t need fork out cash for sex. Sadly not that way today5555.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Michelle at 200 was very forthright when I asked her about different customers. She is a very warm and generous ML. However she spoke about her distaste of guys just pouncing on her and intimated that she didn’t like it at all. Perhaps the whole idea of being a ML and not a WL allows the girl to control what she is comfortable offering in part 2. Me being older means I have to be respectful of their choices. I’m probably never going to be able to write the amazing ARS that some of you young guys do. Mind you when I was younger I was living the PSE with different partners and didn’t need fork out cash for sex. Sadly not that way today5555.
    Yeh totally understand. I like the game or taking it slow and almost trying to convert an ML over time to take things further, rather than just goint to a known R&T. No game in that for me. If you push things too far you could end in lots of trouble! But if it works out, the rewards are super sweet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123