Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should you touch the masseuse during a massage ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I think if you pay for a nude hj, it is acceptable to touch, just don't be too rough or try to touch pussy. I'd in doubt you can always ask, and they will tell you. If you ask nicely usually not an issue.
    Hmm, I personally don't like going by hard and fast rules like this, just because different people have different sensibilities and expectations, and what one ml might find acceptable, another might want to slap you for.

I don't like going down the route of asking if touching is ok, just in case I end up looking like a creep with a ml wearing a bad attitude for an hour. I like blackbird's approach of putting in the effort to build rapport, then after some time, taking baby steps and working my way up from there. Though I have to say, it's not like I make it my mission to eventually grope a ml everytime I punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Only if you are paying for the extras though, otherwise, no money no touching. Unless you are in an all inclusive B2b shop, then have fun and play !!
    haha,what a ripped off!m

Most of the ML offers extras and touching is expected. Most of them want to offer extras so they can earn more money.
    For example, I went to see Tina at snow lotus today, didn't ask her for extra at the start, didn't touch her during massage.
    When she is finished with me on massage, she started to give me some sensual massage, light touches near my private part.
    After arousing me, she then ask me if I want her to take off her clothes. What do you expect a guy to say at this point? She took my hand to put on her body so inviting me to touch.
    She open up her leg with one leg on the table, letting me touch her pussy. She help me get across the line and I made her wet as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Respect the ML and they will tell you if its ok to touch

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will just try. If she refuse. I will know. Hey , you guys never date ladies? Relationship with ml should be mucho the same except you paid to know them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i wont until i allowed to..

Quote Originally Posted by Winsome76 View Post
    I will just try. If she refuse. I will know.
    Hey , you guys never date ladies? Relationship with ml should be mucho the same except you paid to know them!
    What if the ML gives you a sign to go ahead ?

Only experienced that today when Eva from shop 9 gave me some disinfectant liquid to clean my hands - is she allowing me to touch her or what ??

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't have any and fast rules. It depends on how I feel and the vibe i get from the girl.
    Sometimes I will almost go to sleep during part 1, other times I will massage the ML from the start, other times there won't be any massaging at all!
    If the girl avoids making contact with your hands then that is a signal to you, if she moves away from groping hands then again same signal.
    One of my favourite positions lately is to be face down but looking ahead at the pussy while the girl is standing at my head massaging my shoulders and I am massaging her buttocks!

Junior Member(有D料到)

touching masseuse

Well, I took a punt a few years ago and it worked out amazingly !

Believe it or not...

Typical Asian Shopping centre place. I just kept going in there because the massages were so good - and tried all of the different ladies. Eventually found one that was really relaxed and chatty... I decided to get totally nude one day and gauge her reaction. Totally non-plussed and fine with it. Eventually we got very relaxed together and chatted while she massaged me. I would casually let my fingers brush against her as she walked past or stood close to my hand. My fav of course was when she would get close to the table at crotch height at the front of the table - right near my fingers which were resting on the table above my head. occasionally I'd be able to almost feel her up while she was close up against my fingers - she was still totally fine. Eventually, of course I inevitably took it further and ran my hands up her legs (over tights or pants - she never wore a skirt) - still, she was totally fine, and obviously didn't mind the attention, though I knew this was strictly a straight massage place - and there was never anything sexual going on in the rooms. However, I was absolutely shocked when she bent down and whispered 'If you like my massage, why not call me and we arrange something?" -- and wrote her number on a piece of paper. Oh my - I was so excited! Having said that - it did not convert immediately to RnT sessions at her house. I probably went there 4-5 times (always got fully nude) - but she never touched my parts. Only when one day I asked if it's ok if I take the towel off and finish myself off ( she was used to seeing me hard) -- she was fine with it - but the next time, she asked me next time when it came to the point, would I like her to do it for me? ($20 omg) Yes yes yes please? By this time I was FULLY feeling her up while she did the massage (while we chatted and she worked on me -- omg so hot! I knew she was turned on -- it just went further and further -- started with her exposing her breasts and allowing me to feel them and even eventually lick her nipples. Then some days (not all) she'dd allow me to put my fingers into her pants/and knickers ( she was super wet). Eventually - she allowed me to give her oral (she lay on the table) - she loved it - and now that's usually part of our session (not 100% every time - depends on her mood I think). Twice I've fucked her - another time she wanted too but I didn't have a rubber - as I didn't really expect it! All of this took many months/years to develop - she trusts me, and I'd never give her away (so please don't ask for a contact!) - it's just something she does with me apparently. And yes she's married -- he often sits watching TV in the lounge room having no idea what we're up to lol (she does 3-4 clients at home most weekends for extra cash - guess he benefits anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Well, I took a punt a few years ago and it worked out amazingly !

Believe it or not...
    /CoolStoryThatLikelyNeverHappened

/EndCoolStory
    Congrats on your first post and welcome!

While I am a little skeptical of your experiences given your post count/credibility, if 2 people hit it off it's bound to happen. Cudos for a nice score.
    I'd wager and say the person in the living room is likely her pimp than her husband, should anything ever get out of hand.

Back on topic, personally I think it's hot to ask for permission, especially in this day in age where you have rape charges just for brushing up against someone.
    What are punters' views on cultural differences? Would Asian MLs find asking offensive?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian married

Hey - thanks for the reply. I onlt found this site yesterday. Yeh it's hard to believe. And I can tell you, each time I text her to arrange a meet (and it's usually only once every 6 weeks or so at best - because it's not cheap, but also because I don't want to overwhelm her - she's obviously concernd about being detected!) -- I almost expect that she won't reply, because the reality is, in doing this with me she's crossing a line, like an affair almost, even though I pay her. The guy is 100% her Hubby, and one year her daughter was there too, over from China, but I think she went back some time ago. I've been getting massages (mainly from Asians) for most of my adult life - and not once has anything like this ever happend, so I can scarely believe my luck at making this connection. But I think that's the key - it's a chemstry that we've got, which is rare. And the trust. I can say, her hubby is a bit of a couch potato - I'm no model, but he's a lot older and a bit of a shapeless blob, and Im guessing there's not a lot of excitement there for her. Being Chinese, she's probably come here and never been with anyone else, despite the possibilities. I dunno - it's time and place and right person. It'll never happen ago - so I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I can ! It's THE hottest thing that's ever happened to me - and I've done LOT of fun things - but it's definitely the taboo factor of the situation -- love

Banned
    If a ML is uncomfortable with a punter touching her then she will move away as far as possible while still providing a massage and focus on the legs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont touch them ,comes off as too pervy, unless they initiate which means they are ready . Ive even tried touching the best of them like Pen and they pull away until P2 is ready

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a ML is uncomfortable with a punter touching her then she will move away as far as possible while still providing a massage and focus on the legs.
    In Australia I always start with both my hands toward the top of the table. Its easier for the ML to brush against them or move them as she wants.

Its not uncommon for an ML to use your hands to pleasure themselves letting you think there is more on offer. Just the same as a bit of tt when nothing else is on offer.

its a great game !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Don't waste time asking question like this, if you want to get the most out of your session, why don't you ask the ML from the beginning to let you massage her instead ??

Cheers

Part of the romance of punting is never having to ask.

A few recent encounters after the door was closed I reached for the ML's mouth and our lips met passionatey in the embrace in South Strathfield, Burwood, Artarmon and Standmore.

If I have asked the girls could I kiss you then it would be very unspontaneous.

Most of the kisses led to Part III except when I deemed the price was too high.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never asked or touch them unless they initiate it first. I either have my hands top of the table or to the side.
    If they place my hands between their thighs I take it as a great sign.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems I must fall into the pervert category.

a) I am going to an 'asian' massage joint.
    b) The girls are all pretty
    c) The girls are wearing better clothes than street clothes and some lift in their heels.
    d) Sign at reception sys Cash Only or Cash preferred

Clearly this is not a regular health-benefits massage place.

When the girl re-enters the room for the massage I will give her a hug. if she engages with arms around me, that's good. If she is cold, then that 's not a good sign. Majority of times I do this they will linger in the hug and start some play.

Another place for roaming hands is when they stand above your head and run hands down your back. If they run to my ass then that's fair I can feel her ass too.

These two will always work for me.

I assume upskirtpervert has just completed a creative writing course and the use of 'rubber' looks out of context. The last shopping centre massage I had in KL each girl had her own supply and was fucking every guy on the table. not a particularly creative piece of writing.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian massage

I said didn’t take a rubber because I wasn’t expecting things to get to that point..Yes, we'd had full sex twice, but it I didn't think it was going to always be the case, so I was unprepared the 3rd time.

I thought I made it pretty clear she only does regular massage.. hence she doesn’t have a box of rubbers laying around.. this connection we’ve made is a one off.. that’s why it’s so hot.
    Reading through the forums, there's plenty of guys who've had similar experiences on here from what I'm seeing - so I actually don't see what my experience is viewed as 'creative writing'.

Anyway.. I’m heading over to see her this weekend.. Can’t wait..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    In Australia I always start with both my hands toward the top of the table. Its easier for the ML to brush against them or move them as she wants.

Its not uncommon for an ML to use your hands to pleasure themselves letting you think there is more on offer. Just the same as a bit of tt when nothing else is on offer.

its a great game !!
    Its the best -- I love the suitableness of these moments - an seeing where they go. When you feel their body close to yours - even with clothes - I love that tension

See, for me (as I hopefully conveyed in my experience), its the sport of the chase - I can go get a R&T anywhere anytime - been doing that forever - but there's no sport in it. You're just another piece of meat on the table and they can't wait to get you out the door in most cases. I like to go somewhere legit, and see where it might lead - and am willing to take time to do it. Also I have to get normal massages anyway for long term issues, so even if there's no sexual side to it, it's money well spent if the massage is great. I don't really go to place just for sexual relief anymore. I look at that as a bonus to a decent massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspect that some ML's would feel a bit insulted if a client did not try. So try, but back off at the slightest rejection. A, "sorry but you are so stunning," as an excuse can get you back on track. Talking to the ML is productive, flatter her, she will know it's bullshit, but most women still like it; and if you can get them smiling or laughing, progress is pretty much assured.

And if nothing works, that's another punting lesson learned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast