Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Should you touch the masseuse during a massage ?

  1. #41
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2020
    Posts
    161
    When sheís standing at the front of the table I naturally do caress her legs... itís obvious if sheís super into it as the ML will welcome the fingers getting closer to her inner thighs + slide her body all across you as sheís massaging you down your back.

    But there are obvious boundaries I.e. donít just go sticking up your fingers to play with her pussy or strip her down... way too forceful


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-01-2021
    Posts
    51
    have to agree hands positions out front on edge of table. perfect height for a cheeky touch. then light fingers on back off legs. love the build up.

  3. #43
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-03-2022
    Posts
    89
    I feel you have to read the room but have a default setting of hands to yourself.

    Generally if its a shop i've never been to before i keep my hands to myself, if its a shop ive been to before but its my first time with this particular ML i'll ask if im in the mood.

  4. #44
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2022
    Posts
    20
    Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm

  5. #45
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-02-2022
    Posts
    190
    I used to ask them if they wanted a massage

    Always worked a trick

  6. #46
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2022
    Posts
    20
    Frank -- so you've been able to massage some ML's ? I'd love to know the details mm

  7. #47
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    11-01-2020
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm
    Got hot just reading this. Big mistake putting this up on this forum. The hounds will be set upon you. Your PM box will be full with all sorts of queries

  8. #48
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2022
    Posts
    20
    Are you saying people will want details of the girls? Isnít that what the forum is for?
    I wouldnít put details up of anyone whoís not advertising sexual services as I donít want them harassed..

  9. #49
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2020
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm
    Couple years ago at 227BW there was a ML that positioned her pussy right against my elbow as u described and orgasmíd so hard!!... went on to become one of my favorite regulars of all time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-07-2020
    Posts
    223
    What to do if you're laying face down on the table and the ml just ear fucks you with their tongue.

  11. #51
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2022
    Posts
    20
    Once Iíve stopped laughing my head off at your post 😂😂😂 I calm down and try to imagine itís my ass sheís teasing with her tonight.. itís close, but no cigar 😂

  12. #52
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2022
    Posts
    20
    Itís the little things 😂

  13. #53
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-02-2022
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Frank -- so you've been able to massage some ML's ? I'd love to know the details mm
    Hi mate just go into any RNT and when your on the table ask her if she ever gets a massage or wants one

    No one has ever refused and it often leads to more lots more when shes relaxed

    Last time i went to RNT was pre covid cant even remember the girl but just try it never fails

  14. #54
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-02-2022
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Another thing I've experienced is ML's crotch rubbing into my elbows when position your arm behind your back with your hand in the small of your back while they work the scapula. I'm guessing it's unintentional usually, but I love all these moments! Last week I tried a traditional Thai place. Fully clothed and had to wear the loose pants they supply. I just needed a decent massage on my neck/back. Despite the non-sexual setting, I still found it super hot having the ML crawling all over me - lots of body to body contact. Left me feeling very aroused - and I made sure she knew I was hard and loving it. Right at the end I was sitting up on the table, and she was sitting behind me working my back. It was a little awkward, and at one point I laughed at something, and she laughed as well, and kinda lent forward and put her head on my back giggling - I seized the moment and reached around and gave her legs a a little rub (in a lighthearted friendly way) Very keen to go back and see her and get a Thai oil massage. I just love the gameplay - it may go absolutely nowhere - but it's really worth the time and effort - I find it such a turn on to slowly let the session unfold. Of course if it really is going nowhere I just move on - plenty of shops/girls to try out -- but ALWAYS go Asian mmm
    Love this reckon all Thai girls massaging have done rnt at some point - much prefer Thai style to chinese more prod and poke

  15. #55
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    31-10-2021
    Posts
    204
    Michelle at 200 was very forthright when I asked her about different customers. She is a very warm and generous ML. However she spoke about her distaste of guys just pouncing on her and intimated that she didn’t like it at all. Perhaps the whole idea of being a ML and not a WL allows the girl to control what she is comfortable offering in part 2. Me being older means I have to be respectful of their choices. I’m probably never going to be able to write the amazing ARS that some of you young guys do. Mind you when I was younger I was living the PSE with different partners and didn’t need fork out cash for sex. Sadly not that way today5555.

  16. #56
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2022
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Michelle at 200 was very forthright when I asked her about different customers. She is a very warm and generous ML. However she spoke about her distaste of guys just pouncing on her and intimated that she didn’t like it at all. Perhaps the whole idea of being a ML and not a WL allows the girl to control what she is comfortable offering in part 2. Me being older means I have to be respectful of their choices. I’m probably never going to be able to write the amazing ARS that some of you young guys do. Mind you when I was younger I was living the PSE with different partners and didn’t need fork out cash for sex. Sadly not that way today5555.
    Yeh totally understand. I like the game or taking it slow and almost trying to convert an ML over time to take things further, rather than just goint to a known R&T. No game in that for me. If you push things too far you could end in lots of trouble! But if it works out, the rewards are super sweet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •