Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babycat's existence time to clear the doubt.

Babycat's existence time to clear the doubt.

Time to clear the doubt.

I didn’t want to post this but unfortunately it seems some of you still have doubts about babycat’s existence as an ML. I’m going to say straight off that bat that I’ve met her in real life and she’s met me. It has also come to my attention that some of the doubters are attacking her online through the medium of PM. Again I’m not particularly fond of such closed door tactics. If you have doubts then at least have the guts to at least ask publicly in the general talk. What you are doing is hiding behind a screen being a keyboard warrior.
    Now some of you may think that I’ve no legitimacy in my claim. Where is the proof? Well as it so happens, it is not just I who has met babycat. I know of at least 2 other punters who have met her and confirmed it with me. So for those who are attacking her I’m calling you out now to stop. Now just in case you had doubts about her being harassed through PM let me clear that up as well.
    Massage king I’m calling you out, stop with harassment, this is not the purpose of this forum. We are all here to share information on our experiences to help us make better informed decisions with our punting dollar. Babycat provides a unique insight into what happens as well as a unique perspective and point of view and if you can’t accept that so be it, move on but don’t attack people behind a screen you coward.

Attachment 42658

Massage king, the only ones that are allowed to look me in the eye are those that serve me. Know your place. Lower your head

Caff3ry

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Mate just take it easy, there are a lot of losers on this forum best just to ignore them!

I have loved to see babycat's posts on this forum I am not a ML person I prefer wl but she appears to be a nice sensible lady.

The trouble with this forum is that there are idiots out there that only want to but any poster on here down, they are just hoping someone will get offended and give them a target.

Babycat will out last them all!

Good luck to you Babycat!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have not meet u babycat. But you are always welcome here~ thanks for the insight. Xoxo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what is this a picture for ants? anything more high res

Does the forum limit the res of the photo I can't seem to get it clearer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Time to clear the doubt.

I didn’t want to post this but unfortunately it seems some of you still have doubts about babycat’s existence as an ML. I’m going to say straight off that bat that I’ve met her in real life and she’s met me. It has also come to my attention that some of the doubters are attacking her online through the medium of PM. Again I’m not particularly fond of such closed door tactics. If you have doubts then at least have the guts to at least ask publicly in the general talk. What you are doing is hiding behind a screen being a keyboard warrior.
    Now some of you may think that I’ve no legitimacy in my claim. Where is the proof? Well as it so happens, it is not just I who has met babycat. I know of at least 2 other punters who have met her and confirmed it with me. So for those who are attacking her I’m calling you out now to stop. Now just in case you had doubts about her being harassed through PM let me clear that up as well.
    Massage king I’m calling you out, stop with harassment, this is not the purpose of this forum. We are all here to share information on our experiences to help us make better informed decisions with our punting dollar. Babycat provides a unique insight into what happens as well as a unique perspective and point of view and if you can’t accept that so be it, move on but don’t attack people behind a screen you coward.

Attachment 42658

Massage king, the only ones that are allowed to look me in the eye are those that serve me. Know your place. Lower your head

Caff3ry
    Wow you sound like a keyboard hero yourself. How about we meet outside favourite shop this week and you can call me out in person.

Just let me know your answer here in this thread.

You must think you have a chance with her haha

By the way I suggest you read the forum rules. Posting the contents of private messages normally gets people banned. But hopefully they'll keep you around so you can make a fool of yourself for a bit longer.

Just let me know when and where hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Wow you sound like a keyboard hero yourself. How about we meet outside favourite shop this week and you can call me out in person.

Just let me know your answer here in this thread.

You must think you have a chance with her haha

By the way I suggest you read the forum rules. Posting the contents of private messages normally gets people banned. But hopefully they'll keep you around so you can make a fool of yourself for a bit longer.

Just let me know when and where hero.
    Some rules are meant to be broken in order to bring about a greater cause. In this case it's to highlight you are a bully. As for me having a chance I'm not interested in the slightest in her, again let's not make this about me, this is on you. What you are doing is harassing someone. I would not have done this had I not believed you deserved it. In regards to meeting you, I haven't the slightest interest in meeting you, my time isn't something so trivial I can go wasting on you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks mr white knight

Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    thanks mr white knight
    I see myself as the dark knight. I prefer being Bruce Wayne

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stop the ranting people.

I have read a number of Babycat's posts. Seem logical. Seem to fit the bill of some MLs. Regardless if you think she is fictitious or not, she is no different to other posters, you or me. At the end of day, this is just a forum for adults so let us behave as mature people. So, just take what you read in good faith and leave it as that.

Use this forum as a means to inform and educate and also to help each other other in what ever way. We have members from different walks of life or stages of life.

Look at the bigger thing in life - some are here to promote their business, some are here to share their experiences, some are here to find out about things and some are here because they are confused about relationship (fallen in love with a ML/WL).

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Stop the ranting people.

I have read a number of Babycat's posts. Seem logical. Seem to fit the bill of some MLs. Regardless if you think she is fictitious or not, she is no different to other posters, you or me. At the end of day, this is just a forum for adults so let us behave as mature people. So, just take what you read in good faith and leave it as that.

Use this forum as a means to inform and educate and also to help each other other in what ever way. We have members from different walks of life or stages of life.

Look at the bigger thing in life - some are here to promote their business, some are here to share their experiences, some are here to find out about things and some are here because they are confused about relationship (fallen in love with a ML/WL).

Thanks.
    I completely agree with your sentiments perhaps I acted a bit too rash in the heat of the moment, publicly shaming someone. However that doesn't change the fact that what he's doing is wrong. He's a bully and I wouldn't have called him out on it had I thought he didn't deserve it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    is there an ignore button?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    I see myself as the dark knight. I prefer being Bruce Wayne
    I see you as one of those weak awkward guys who have probably never touched a girl outside a massage shop.

The type that think they need to protect every ML when in reality the ML are laughing at you after you've paid your tip and left the shop. I've heard stories from ML about wannabe white knights like you.

Banned
    Lmao you're such a white knight bro

Banned
    caff3ry and Massage King this forum is big enough for both of you . You both provide valuable
    input on this forum and I am not here to judge you. But I have noticed this forum has
    become very tabloid in nature. I have notice senior member like Alan86 quit this forum and
    though I wasn't member at the time his posts were quite incisive. Babycat also provides
    valuable input and would be sorely missed if she quit like Alan86 because of infighting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I know that we are supposed to keep things civil and certainly don't want any violence, but Mate, how are you going to call someone a coward and a keyboard warrior but then chickened out when he called your bluff ?? 😄😄😄

This should ve been handled privately but now the whole forum knows what's up.

I have known shop owners who know Babycat very well. So Baby is genuine and a real life massage lady. End of discussion .

And I really like little sister Baby, she is a breathe of fresh air in the forum and will always get my support.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I two words: B Cups !��
    hahahahaha !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let's be real here. Caffery is like 20 years old or something. He's still new to being an adult and how society works so still obviously carries that white knight bravado most tweens seem to.

You've really played your cards here, mate. Whether it's tasteful or not of massage king to do what he did to baby cat, it is of no concern to you or anybody else as it is entirely his prerogative to do so. By "being a voice" you have not only made yourself look a fool, but now baby cat as well as she is now being dragged into this forcibly. She's an adult and obviously chose not to speak up about it in the public forum. This gives you zero right to do what you did.

Banned
    All I can say is I'm sorry. And I don't want Caff who is very nice to me and tried to protect me in trouble and will disappear like Alan86. Sorry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast