Thread: Doing it for the US Election in Auckland

Junior Member(有D料到)

Doing it for the US Election in Auckland

Well, that wasn't the plan but that's punting. Visit to NZ for few days. Sometimes just rolling with it is half the fun.

I have to break by ebony cherry and couldn't resist Grace at Blacktie. After a few txt exchanges with mamasan then the booking was set.
    https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/al...php?more=29863
    Booked her in but then she has been held back at photo shoot, oh well, was offered a tour of the other talent or wait a few hours.

Met the lovely Cameron since I can't remember the last time I was with a white girl, let alone an attractive one. She does have a bit of Cameron Diaz-ness about her and a banging body nicely dressed in lingerine and I was primed ready to go. I gave in to temptation for 30mins at $190. She is form Melbourne and work privately.
    https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/al...php?more=30101

She has a few extra tattoo's but nice and curvy without beef. She obliged with DFK and then a nice BBBJ to start then rubbing her arse on my boner and rolled off her top displaying a nice set of chest puppies. This did what it usually does to me and I had to do some exploration and the skimpy underwear looked inviting but had to go.

She peeled off her underwear and I let loose on her fun bits that warmed her up. A beautiful pussy and tasted great which s not what I associate with white girls. Took her doggy for a while and she sounded like she came while I was rowing the boat near the waterfall so went down on her again for an encore. She arched her ass and opened up a bit inviting some exploration of the lost caverns of Cameron which I had to do. She didn't say no so I said, I'd love to fuck that too' and this was seen a great idea. She offered her pink ass for $50 extra and at that time - if anyone can resist then you are stronger than me. Sometimes you just have a ask.

She is pretty tight in both holes but more so in the other one. A quick stop of lube fixed that. She jumped on top and rode reverse cowgirl. That could get me going so flipped over and did doggy in her lovely exhaust. I blew a bit later but she wasn't done yet and so we kept going a bit longer until she was happy.

Showered and said our goodbyes. I think Donald Trump would approve
    I may have to return for Grace once the tanks have been refilled. It has been a good week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Amazing..... How much all up??