Thread: 1/189 Concord rd Nth Strathfield Massage Raided

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

1/189 Concord rd Nth Strathfield Massage Raided

Hey everyone.

This was one of my favourite places to go to but i went there the other day it looks to be closed down and phone disconnected. I hear that it was raided by the council.

Anyone knows where i can find the ML Angela, Eva or Yoyo or how i can contact them?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Councils don't "raid" shops.
    They can only close them down using legal processes.

Immigration is the only department that can raid premises. If those girls were caught, they might be back home already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo View Post
    Hey everyone.

This was one of my favourite places to go to but i went there the other day it looks to be closed down and phone disconnected. I hear that it was raided by the council.

Anyone knows where i can find the ML Angela, Eva or Yoyo or how i can contact them?
    This place wasn't 'raided' at all. The Landlord simply didn't renew their lease as he wants to turn it into an office building. Angela was the owner of the RNT, I don't know where she is or if she has started another shop.

Yoyo has been a regular of mine for years and if you want to see her she works at 137 Morgan Street Beverly Hills on Sat, Sun & Mon. She's also at 1B Joseph St Lidcombe on Thursdays and 24 Station Street Marrickville on Fridays.

Hope that helps,

Cato

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    This place wasn't 'raided' at all. The Landlord simply didn't renew their lease as he wants to turn it into an office building. Angela was the owner of the RNT, I don't know where she is or if she has started another shop.

Yoyo has been a regular of mine for years and if you want to see her she works at 137 Morgan Street Beverly Hills on Sat, Sun & Mon. She's also at 1B Joseph St Lidcombe on Thursdays and 24 Station Street Marrickville on Fridays.

Hope that helps,

Cato
    Bravo ! That's solid information for those who need it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Bravo ! That's solid information for those who need it !
    Thanks brother Wil !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think the can be closed down by the court if not open according to their business approval from council condition but raid sounds extreme