Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pushy receptionist

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pushy receptionist

Just here for some insights and suggestions as to pushy receptionist forcing you to choose a lady and becoming semi-angry if you decide to leave. What to do in such situations?

I've had on numerous occasions where the receptionist tries extremely hard to make me stay and choose a lady even though i was completely uninterested.

On one memorable occasion, the receptionist showed me and my friend 2 girls (not much to choose from) but they were average and given the fact that there was really not much of a selection we decided to leave, he proceeded to ask us why? and no other shops have girls like theirs and so on and so forth and even followed us until we completely left the premises all the while continuing to ask us to stay and that the girl has extremely good service.....

anyways what are some of the types of the experiences and excuses that you guys would make in these situations when encountering a pushy receptionist

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You are the customer; if you don't like the product on offer, or the alternative offered, you can leave.

Sure they will be pushy, they would like your money. Just ignore them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The last time I reluctantly accepted a ML girl that I wasn't initially impressed with from the offerings, she turned out to be a real nympho, and demanded I FS her. And she didn't even ask for extra money.

Remember it is "punting".

Banned
    They should offer first 5 minutes free so you can change if you aren't happy with that Ml/wl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sometimes, especially when i get shown 3-5 girls in one sitting and they all seem rather old and just not my type (maybe im visiting the wrong shops....) and i feel guilty if i dont choose... anyways yeah just gota stand my ground sometimes i guess!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Walk away save your money mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy123 View Post
    Walk away save your money mate
    And help girls save their time and turns too. That's so annoying when clients are pushed to stay even though they are not interested in staying. Then both of us get shit

Papaeric offer free training to pushy receptionist....Good customers deserve good pussy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think just best to ignore them unless they get physical but I doubt it. Never happened to me before though. Usually I just go through with choosing a average girl. If I dun go ahead the worst was the recep just makes an annoyed face when I say probably next time and leave.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I had my exit blocked and arm grabbed once. Another time was abused and she said she would call the cops, go figure!
    99% of the time Mammasans are ok with you if you don't pick one of their fuglies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I had my exit blocked and arm grabbed once. Another time was abused and she said she would call the cops, go figure!
    99% of the time Mammasans are ok with you if you don't pick one of their fuglies.
    that is quite intense to be honest... cant imagine it happening to me

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    sometimes, especially when i get shown 3-5 girls in one sitting and they all seem rather old and just not my type (maybe im visiting the wrong shops....) and i feel guilty if i dont choose... anyways yeah just gota stand my ground sometimes i guess!!!
    If you must stay, pick one with natural big tits ! If all failed , Spanish saves the day ! If no big tits girls on the line up , well, you need another excuse ??

Ps. It has been a long long time since I walked into any shop without a booking! As my time and funds are limited these days, I really have no time or money to waste , always book in advance ! Just me !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you must stay, pick one with natural big tits ! If all failed , Spanish saves the day ! If no big tits girls on the line up , well, you need another excuse ??
    i've been a victim to the deceiving push up bra many times.....what looks like a doube d turns out to be a B+ when they take off their clothes is really disheartening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Papaeric offer free training to pushy receptionist....Good customers deserve good pussy
    pretty sure papaeric is a repeated offender

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually I tell them the need to draw some money and disappear...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoney3 View Post
    Usually I tell them the need to draw some money and disappear...
    *flops out eftpos machine*

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's happened a few times a while back when looking for new places to try. One place, shown two wl who looked liked they didn't wanted to be there, not happy and disinterested, so to me it probably means poor service and mamasan was asking what's wrong, why don't you like them etc. Probably business slow and mamasan need customers.

Another place I think they do the rotation, shown one asked how long to stay, said not interested then they show me another one again not to me liking, then they tell me wait 15 min as another finishing but I thought nah. They tried to make me wait but I said sorry ladies a bit old then they let me leave.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MRZ View Post
    It's happened a few times a while back when looking for new places to try. One place, shown two wl who looked liked they didn't wanted to be there, not happy and disinterested, so to me it probably means poor service and mamasan was asking what's wrong, why don't you like them etc. Probably business slow and mamasan need customers.

Another place I think they do the rotation, shown one asked how long to stay, said not interested then they show me another one again not to me liking, then they tell me wait 15 min as another finishing but I thought nah. They tried to make me wait but I said sorry ladies a bit old then they let me leave.
    The introduction has a big impact on my decision especially if there are no stunners in the line up.
    No eye contact , head down means they are immediately crossed off as they usual means poor
    attitude. Smiling , eye contact is usually a good sign. However no guarantee as there has been
    many a time when after you have had shower and begin the session the girl does a 360 degree
    change in attitude.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Its your money if you dont like whats on offer then walk.

Must admit when I first started punting I found it hard to walk once I got used to the idea it became much easier.

I you become known at a shop and stay when your happy with the girl on offer and walk when you dont then they get used to you and offer you girls that suit you more.

They don't want to see you walk but some girls just dont suit or appeal to you thats human nature.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    most pushy is babylon i reckon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast