Thread: Lilly at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lilly at 7 Cowper Street

Lilly at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese - Sichuan Province
    Date of visit: 14/11/2016
    Attitude: love to please
    Services: kissing, cat bath, bbbj, 69, ball sucking, fingering and fs.

Here I come after the management told me there is a new girl with the look, body and services. In the line up, I met Lilly, Linda and Lulu. I picked Lilly anyway as I am coming to meet the new girl and check her out.

(Look)
    She has a great D cup with big round nipple ring , the girl next door look and feel, smooth soft skin, long dark hair with a smile.

(Performance)
    Having a little chat first after the shower, I stood next to her and start playing with her natural D cup, she also then cat bath. Her lip is nice and soft on my chest and nipple. Then her hand were in action too, touch and stoke little me and try to wake him up.

It was time to move on to the bed. More kissing and little bit of tongue was okay. Her boobs are great to play, I have her one side occupied by my mouth and I kept licking and sucking her, the other side then is covered by my hand and just too nice to be squeezing with.

Then we changed and she gave me some good bbbj, the one with no teeth and take the whole little me in and out with no problem. Circle around her lips and she moved to the based to lick and suck my balls, at the same time that allow little me then to slide on her face before my shaft when back to her mouth. It was very good with eye contact.

Then on 69 and little her was very wet there. So fingering and DATY in turns are sensational. It was fun to play with her with finger and tongue with her juicy hole. Please be nice with her.

She moans little so soft. Anyway, it sounds natural and not those fake moans. I believe she is a bit shy to show her enjoyment so it was great to see when she can't hold it and moan.

Later go for the main. So with the Dom on and start missionary. She is not that flexible in nature but she try to accommodate. Less kissing when we are on the main. But her boobs are still the major attraction, that went up and down. In no time, I am out. We were both hugging each other and resting, and my little me was also stay inside.

She took a shower first and I went in, she just be nice and start gave me a wash. While cleaning my little me and allow me continue playing with her boobs, it was great.
    Instead of massage, we went back on the bed and she gave my a quick hj, good effort and job well done for round two and she was smiling to see the outcome. After another shower, she kept checking my little me and ask wow are you ready for another one as my little me was not fully asleep. Of course if I have more time, I will give her more. Lol.

She came in Sydney just less than 2 weeks. She was a sales in China and never work in this industry before. Everything is new for her and think she is still adjusting and experiencing the changes and not so sure what she is going to do. But she is very positive and accommodating. With her personal experience, it was good enough to gave me the girl friend experience.

(Summary)
    Looks 8/10
    Services 9/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142