Thread: Best young WL under $150

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best young WL under $150

Hey guys. Im a youngish tall and decent looking asn and my gf is overseas. Im looking for a young decent looking WL for FS in their 20's or B2B/MASSAGE French kissing and GFE preferable. Any recommendations? dont care if its a private or brothel either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You can prob get that for 1/2hr at Rockdale485. Seen a few young thai and chinese there recently....if you can go up abit, Ginza is the place your looking for!
    If private...I have yet to find a WL that low thats true to her pics...although, only been looking on backpage and cracker...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Let me know if you can find one better than Stephanie at 533 for $150 per hour.

She is young to me maybe she is not to others so what do you call young ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza. You'll never fly economy again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From memory kyoto 206 had a lot of young girls there, but have not been there for ages. Service is more variable and looks maybe slightly less, but had some really good experiences there before. Now, i am not so sure....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a young girl at 533 once too, but sometimes when you book without seeing first, you cant really be sure about age. Also Top 127 had young girls but service was much more variable and a bad experience put me off going back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you look closely there's been an influx in jap girls in marrickville or other places. Some of them are damn value for money. I know at least yumi was ex ginza so go do the math!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was Yumi's name at Ginza?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you get what you pay for.. go to Ginza and stretch the wallet a little. worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    64 Taren Point will get you an hour. All WLs are great in their own way

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    If you look closely there's been an influx in jap girls in marrickville or other places. Some of them are damn value for money. I know at least yumi was ex ginza so go do the math!
    Where in Marrickville?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by losthighway View Post
    Where in Marrickville?
    Shop - No 5 Marrickville. Not only Japanese but Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese and Vietnamese just to name a few.