Thread: Juraku, arties opinion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juraku, arties opinion

Hi All, my first post here but I love this site and my passion is massage girls in shops and private situations and I will do my reviews "as I see them" because I have always enjoyed the opinions of the experienced members here.

My first contribution is Juraku, near Harbour Town, a pretty popular place in an industrial area that I have been to a couple of times and saw the same philo lady there each time. Maybe late 30's and some evidence of motherhood, but a nice lady and very accomodating. We both new what I was there for and with the easy conversation up front, we both got what we wanted. Text a booking to 0456201260 and the reply says it all. More details on pm if you like.

I have not seen the boss lady here but would like too sometime. I'm on the southside of Brisbane and get to the coast fairly often so there are plenty of options and I do love variety. I do have some faves and I can pm some details but I will do reviews and comments fairy regularly, it's time to give back a little.

RTB

Thanks Artie, i've been meaning to get back to JuRaku particularly if there's pinay MLs there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Thanks Artie, i've been meaning to get back to JuRaku particularly if there's pinay MLs there
    Make the time. It is definitely worth a visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah one of my Fav's lots of choice on the menu nice rooms nice lady's, I've put a few posts up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My last visit to juraku was a good experience. Saw this Thai lady and got what I wanted

Thinking of going back. Any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Juraku just before New Years. As always left happy, ML was Pinay lady, maybe mammasan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    name start with a S Woebetide

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up

I visited this place last Friday. I have had good experiences here in the past. Was greeted by the only ML available at the time, she was pushing 50 so I decided to wait to see what one of the others were like. 15 minutes later another ML came out and had at least 10-15 years on the first ML. I walked. Drove 5 minutes down the road to Daydream Massage. I like this place as they use coconut oil which is a nice change to the normal shit most of the other places use. I opted for the hour for $80.00. Massage was actually quite good, especially when the hot coconut oil was dripping down my arse onto the back of my nuts, a very nice feeling indeed. No need to negotiate here, hence the $80.00 up front cost. Then on the flip all was going well until I was asked "will you be done soon" Well, that pretty much destroyed the mood, I replied "I don't think we will get there now" She apologised, I left and continued further down the coast toward my destination.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean69 View Post
    name start with a S Woebetide
    No, it was L..