Thread: Diane at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Daine at 7 Cowper Street

Well, sorry if you have seen my previous AR on Daine, and this is similar. My previous AR is gone and so this is a rewrite and report back.

I have never try BW below and it was unusual for me to pick a size 16 girl. With the recommendation that is a good service girl, plus my normal me is not in control, here I went for Daine. Many brother may turn around and walk away, in particular if you are in for slim, beautiful and long legs girl. Then she is not for you. But for those who like to try BW with service, feel free to read on and find out more.

She gave me a big hug with a welcome smile. I did not know what to expect. I was at one stage questioning myself in the shower that whether I should switch other girl. But the normal me was too weak on the day and I went ahead to have the BW experience.

After shower, she came with the towel and dry me. On the bed, cat bath and her sucking and kissing on my nipples are strong. D cups and hands too on little me and Dom on with some cbj. It was in fact quite nice and she maintained the strong suction, on 69 and she kept on focusing the head and then moved right down to the base and sucked the balls. At the same time, little me was moved in between her d cups and enjoying some tits fuck while I also work on little her me. Yes that's big and hairy. Fingering are all welcome with 2 fingers deep inside and she was enjoying the fun and moved her hips.
    On the main, I am on top of course, missionary. It was in fact sensation (like other girl Jasmine that i had before) that she can controlled her pussy muscles and gave little me extra grip on. The slower the act, the greater the pleasure. She asked whether I felt the grip and said I moved with you.
    I get use to have girl on top for cow girl but not this time, i stayed on top so I was the cow boy riding her instead. I moved my legs and so her legs are placed in between mine. Little me was still inside her but now in position at the angle that gave my and her some good tension (even without the motion). She said wow you love sex and this is good and she love this too. No time to waste so start riding and pounding her like no tomorrow. It was hard work but rewarded. Asked her if she would come with me... and she said no less her get extra. I told her that I am sure little me will give her million later soon. The pounding was still continue and became more intense... and at the end I came and once again little her gave little me some extra grip and really got the extra dips out. Both rest a little, then she asked if I can move a little more... ? Of course as little me is still awake, a few more pounding but this time oh boy her grip are off and legs are closed.. and I am sure she came too. Not bad as I am a "L" rider. I am exhausted and the experience is unexpected and nice.
    When I was in shower, she went out and gave me some water when she came back. Said will give me the massage next time, as we ran out of time.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 01-03-2022 at 04:29 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews