Thread: Merrimac

Senior Member(無間使者)

Merrimac

After an ordinary experiance in Station Rd Nerang, i ventured down the highway to Merrimac, Asian Massage Jura Parade, i had been there often in the past, but not for over 12 months.
    attractive girl from Taiwan greeted me, explained i had been before etc, chat was OK, she seemed a bit dissenterested and very mechanical. The Goldy used to be so good, but in my opinion prices are creeping up and the standard is falling. Those along the GC Highway have so much competition, maybe they try harder, although i had an interesting chat with one a few weeks ago, knows all the girls in all the shops, apparently owned by the same woman!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very limited quality massage places in Tweed Heads and Gold Coast. Popped in to Asian massage Merrimac. Part one okay, turned over, was asked 150 (3 pineapple) for undress and body slide... Little pricey, but that's what the going rate for Queensland RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was thinking of going to jura this week will give it a miss maybe
    $150 mate is not the going rate only if people keep paying. $100 or less for nude body slide maybe even bj or more at some shops and some girls, sorry to say you paid way too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember the good old days where you could get a BBBJ and DATY from a cute young thing at this shop for around $70 bucks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    was thinking of going to jura this week will give it a miss maybe
    $150 mate is not the going rate only if people keep paying. $100 or less for nude body slide maybe even bj or more at some shops and some girls, sorry to say you paid way too much.
    "$100 or less for nude body slide maybe even bj or more at some shops" - really? care to name these shops or give hints?
    Been punting extensively in Bris & GC for many a year never had the pleasure of paying that consistently for BS, bj or more.
    Love to know the shops.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember happy Dragon and the other GC shop's $50 for massage and HJ. good value for money. Now it's same as Brisbane prices