Thread: Lulu at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lulu at 7 Cowper Street

Lulu at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: Nov 2016 can't recall the date.
    Services: cat bath, bbbj, kissing, daty, fs.

(Look)
    She has long hair. Big eye looks cutie and sexy. A great smile on the introduction, but she was standing behind other girls. But boy her curve line and boobs are not to be missed and it is outstanding. Nice smooth white skin, natural c cup with long pointy nipples.

(Experience)
    On the bed and start kissing then focusing on her pointy nipples. With a few lick and suck, it changed from soft to firm. It was just too good to play with her c cup.

Then she started cat bath and it was soft and sweet, BBBJ with no teeth is always good. Good eye contact also. I was looking at her tasting little me (like a little girl licking lollipop) was a turn on. Then on 69 and hair down there and little wet so gave her more lick and suck and continue DATY her and she kept on BBBJ me.

Later then I was laying on the bed and she jumped on top and start cow girl, she was not tall but in a good shape and in proportion so her legs looks long. And then on missionary and of course I continue massaging her boobs and it wouldn't take long and I am out. Few more kisses to finish it off.

(Summary)
    Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service