Thread: Isabella - better than L?!

Banned

Isabella - better than L?!

Went there to check out the Caucasians. But man... They're so unattractive. One looks 50 years old, the other one is porky.

In comes Isabella. Face is okay, but she has natural D cup breasts and dress size 6. I didn't think that's possible. Had to pick up my lower jaw from the floor hehe.

The experience is intense. She has cat eyes and she maintains eye contact throughout the session. Big turn on for me. I said that her face is okay, but it doesn't matter when we were fucking. Handjob was godly. bbbj was great. Pussy was tight. I also got Spanish and a bit of rimming. Did three positions: Doggy, cowgirl and missionary. All great.

After we clean up, we talked about what kind of weird customers she gets. She said that some people's penises are so small condoms simply slip out. She said that usually they resort to tissues (dunno how that works). She also said that Asian penises are a bit smaller than Caucasians, but much much harder/more stiff.

Her favourite position: Doggy
    Most important thing about sex for her: Having a personal connection, eye contact.
    Ideal penis: Rock hard (strong).
    Least favourite thing: People who thinks having a penis is enough for a good sex session.

Best thing about her: Eye contact, handjob, breasts.
    Worst thing about her: Smoke breath.

Will I come back? Yes! She promised a threesome with her friend next time I'm there! I look forward to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post

Will I come back? Yes! She promised a threesome with her friend next time I'm there! I look forward to it.
    I wonder which girl she would be willing to do a threesome with. My bets on another Korean girl.

Banned
    Had her again. This time it's even better. She remembered me and my preferences, and that made me feel special. She also gave me special treatment, which I won't spill

As always, her BBBJ and HJ skills are on point. After a good 20 min or so of foreplay, her pussy was so wet, some pussy juice dripped. She rode me until she came.

Afterwards, we were talking about various things. She complained about one Caucasian customer who forced her into rough sex, which she hates. His cock was too big, she told him to be gentle. He said of course, but when it comes to ducking, he was very rough. Needless to say, the session didn't end up well.

If you treat Isabela right, she will reciprocate 10x. Treat her wrong, and she will remember you and you will never lay your fingers on her again.

Regarding threesome, she is very picky on who to do it with. If you are keen, I strongly suggest you get comfortable with her first.

To 42 Gladesville, good on you for not forcing the girls to do a threesome with people they're not comfortable with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this isabllella with short hair? Curly?

yes she has curly hair
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    .......To 42 Gladesville, good on you for not forcing the girls to do a threesome with people they're not comfortable with.
    For a threesome to work out the girls must be able to work together and feel comfortable in doing it with the customer. If a shop compels two girls to do it because one of their customers wants this arrangement, it's not fair on the girls. Ultimately, it is up to the girls to decide and not the shop. If you can find two girls who would love to do a threesome together, it's amazing. I always found that the common nationality of the girls does assist in these cases. If you have two Korean girls working together, it is likely to work better than having a Korean and Thai girl together unless they are best friends at work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    For a threesome to work out the girls must be able to work together and feel comfortable in doing it with the customer. If a shop compels two girls to do it because one of their customers wants this arrangement, it's not fair on the girls. Ultimately, it is up to the girls to decide and not the shop. If you can find two girls who would love to do a threesome together, it's amazing. I always found that the common nationality of the girls does assist in these cases. If you have two Korean girls working together, it is likely to work better than having a Korean and Thai girl together unless they are best friends at work.
    Good advice. I have been doing some threesomes recently and the chemistry between the girls either makes or breaks the session

She loves to teach you how to eat pussy !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42