Thread: Fuckable Asian chicks that want western eyes

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Fuckable Asian chicks that want western eyes

Has anyone seen the new eye place on Ultimo st Haymarket, there are corny pics of asians pointing to their new Western style eyes, FFS that is what I like about asian women, their asian eyes!

This is the last thing that Chinatown needs in my opinion, I say we should run the place out of town

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I say we should run the place out of town
    So what's the plan? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Grass is always greener. Let asians be asians and whites be whites!

Banned
    Cosmetic surgery won't change the way their offspring will look if they go under the knife. This can be misleading to guys down the track. You meet a gorgeous Korean girl not knowing that she has had many cosmetic procedures to her face and body in order to look more Western. It's only later that you discover that something is not what it should be. What would you do? I guess the best advice before marrying such girl is to get her to provide her photos when she was younger. If she doesn't then she has something to hide.

I just want to clarify I got no beef with ugly unfuckable asian girls wanting consmetic surgery, my beef is with pretty fuckables that want to spoil their asian look by trying to look western, I love beautful asian women just how they are, I don't want to be looking into western eyes when I am doing it with them!

In particular I love some Thai eyes, there should be a law against westernising them!

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    So what's the plan? I'm genuinely intrigued.
    We can mount a DOS attack, round up as many ugly non-asian chicks and guys as you can and book an appointment to get asian eyes ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's been like this for as long as I rememer.
    Asian girls want to be as white as possible, whereas western people love to have a body tan.

Banned
    We can mount a DOS attack, round up as many ugly non-asian chicks and guys as you can and book an appointment to get asian eyes ...
    Alright, as long as you've got a plan, I'm in. I'm more of a henchman/goon, so at least one of us has some direction.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How about those girls on IYATO who say they don't want to marry westerners, but would like mixed babies because they would be better looking.

I love the vibe,
    build me a castle full of women,
    with Asianeyes............
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    How about those girls on IYATO who say they don't want to marry westerners, but would like mixed babies because they would be better looking.
    Haha, not work all the times, I think. Genes determine the traits but the trait will appear depends on which gene is a dominant. People always want what they don't have, haizzz. I like the eyes of Middle East ladies. So Sexy and attractive. I also like Lucy Liu 's eyes. Very Asian, and attractive. I don't think Asian girls need to change their look. With Western eyes, they look like Annabelle, lol. Lots of Chinese girls not confident with their eyes but I like theirs. And I love my eyes, . No need to change.

Banned
    I just want to clarify I got no beef with ugly unfuckable asian girls wanting consmetic surgery, my beef is with pretty fuckables that want to spoil their asian look by trying to look western, I love beautful asian women just how they are, I don't want to be looking into western eyes when I am doing it with them!

In particular I love some Thai eyes, there should be a law against westernising them!
    Literally no one cares dude, stop trying to control how people spend their money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 24601 View Post
    It's been like this for as long as I rememer.
    Asian girls want to be as white as possible, whereas western people love to have a body tan.
    Very true! Many Asian girls want white skin or Caucasian features and kids to be Eurasian while some Caucasians just want to be darker.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Very true! Many Asian girls want white skin or Caucasian features and kids to be Eurasian while some Caucasians just want to be darker.
    And Thais want to be light, WTF I love LBFMs!