Thread: Burwood situation

Senior Member(無間使者)

Burwood situation

Went and got myself a massage from a legit shop in crows nest today.

Was needing something firm, but didn't quite expect that id be stark naked, towel not covering the cock and her spending a tonne of time on my inner thigh and gooch, but she said nothing further was on offer. "Not that type of shop" she said. Well fk, quit staring at and grazing Crusader junior then!!

Anyways, its left me in a bit of state. I'll be in Burwood tomorrow and was wondering if any brothers have some knowledge. After a cute girl (non milf) who wont shy away from the jizz fountain that is brewing, preferably from legit looking shops given the work situation just off Burwood rd. The Bangkok joints have any potential?

Banned
    Which shop in Crowie was this mate? I love a challenge, and if I come up short (literally and figuratively), Diamonds 81 is always nearby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah Burwood - I remember the famous Billy had his first shop there in a decrepid old house.. haven't been past there for years now - I guess it's a block of apartments by now.
    and there used to be an awesome massage place at the back of the carpark near the fruit shop - very clean and well run.

The only place I think are still operating are full service 57 George st and 10 Elizabeth St. Might get lucky with some random massage places but no guarantees.

14 Burwood Road Concord !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for crows nest there are at least 2 thai RnT. Serenity on Pacific Highway and 401 Pacific Hwy
    and another couple at st leonards

http://velvetrelaxmassage.com.au/

Banned
    What about Five Dock? I saw a few RNT places on the main street and there is a FS shop too. Any feedback guys?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Which shop in Crowie was this mate? I love a challenge, and if I come up short (literally and figuratively), Diamonds 81 is always nearby.
    It was Chat Thai ... There was a cute little number at reception when I walked past, and the frumpier pork chops were giving foot massages to some old unsuspecting pension type ladies so the timing couldn't have been better. I walked in and she was happy to take me. It was my first time there, but I'm pretty positive it might be a goer on a future visit. I love the challenge too, I love what I cant have. So I am always testing these legit joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What about Five Dock? I saw a few RNT places on the main street and there is a FS shop too. Any feedback guys?
    I haven't ventured there since the days of Bodyrotic ... But its a bit far to walk.
    Preferably around Burwood station.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That is where I am leaning. Just wanted something a little close.
    Knowing me, ill end up just walking into some random joint that isn't even mentioned on here for the sake of convenience ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The last place I went to in Burwood was about 6 years ago. On railway parade.
    The massage table was interesting, had two holes in it.

Must not have been considered very stable because the front rower of a ML decided to spend most of her time lying underneath it rather than getting on top of it. I have not returned to the suburb since!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    It was Chat Thai ...
    Enough said.. it's 100% legit unfortunately as there is one or 2 cuties there (it's where I go for normal massage every month).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    Enough said.. it's 100% legit unfortunately as there is one or 2 cuties there (it's where I go for normal massage every month).
    Is what I posted in the OP the norm there? I live in the area, so I'm not too sure why I haven't tried there before.
    Maybe its the whole not shitting in your own backyard type of thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bro

Theres always juliet if u like korean b2b

The last place I went to in Burwood was about 6 years ago. On railway parade.
    The massage table was interesting, had two holes in it.

Must not have been considered very stable because the front rower of a ML decided to spend most of her time lying underneath it rather than getting on top of it. I have not returned to the suburb since!
    No 8 Railway Parade is still going, it has three advantages:

1. Relatively cheap @$90/30 min b2b

2. Two holes massage tables and ensuite showers.

3. Western girls at Asian prices !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No 8 Railway Parade is still going, it has three advantages:

1. Relatively cheap @$90/30 min b2b

2. Two holes massage tables and ensuite showers.

3. Western girls at Asian prices !
    Agree on all 3. But the quality of these western girls was in the range of large to extra large. In saying that thought, I just saw a cracker ad of a western girl offering many extras that wasn't as chunky as the behemoths that were there when I went.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Update

Today was an interesting day. I had way more time than I expected and ended up trying my hand for an hour at 3 shops, back to back. This kind of relates to another thread regarding back to back after dud punts. Nice little coincidence.

First off the mark, I decided to try Sensai Thai on railway parade. Place looked dated and definitely not what you would expect from a legit thai place. The décor was terrible and it took an eternity for someone to come to the desk. There was no one in the shop, so I thought it be promising and given the décor, there may be extras. Finally, a tiny girl with a fit body comes to greet me. I asked for the hour oil, and she led me to this dingy little space. Spoke the usual, "take your clothes off and lie face down, leave your underwear on". I mentioned that if there is oil involved, id rather not wear any underwear as I don't want to be sitting in oil for the rest of the day. She said "fine". *mood killer*. Next minute, mamasan is doing the massage. Which was pretty good and somewhat sensual, however I needed it harder which she wasn't able to provide. I doubt any extras are on offer there.

Not quite satisfied, I then walked on over to the Murray arcade. Another legit shop and another oily hour, but the massage was top notch. Proper authentic thai. I will return there just for the massage, knowing full well there is absolutely nothing on offer. It wasn't just the massage that was good, the girls in there were quite good looking. I got my massage fix, but now I was horny as fuck.

Went over to hungry jacks for a break and started tossing up whether I should go again. Crusader Jr made the decision for me and I ended up walking up the staircase of Burwood Bangkok Thai. Quite a decent and clean looking place. Went for another oily hour with the girl that greeted me. She also started with the "lose the clothes" speel so I decided to interject before she got chance to say "leave your underwear on". She laughed and the jokes continued for the rest of the session. The massage was pretty ordinary, I felt like a turkey that had just been basted. No real pressure, just a lathering session - even after asking her to put her back into it. Part 2 was decent, but she wasn't my type. Not bad looking by any means, but i wouldn't pick her out of a lineup. I just needed to get my rocks off. Would I go back? Maybe - depends on the quality of the other girls.

The next part made my day. After I finished getting dressed .. I walked out into the main foyer and was confronted with these almighty moans. Some punter was in the room behind the reception desk absolutely laying his ML out good and proper. There was no thuds or banging, just very loud moans so I can only assume a solid DATY game. My ML and another, plus myself were just standing at the desk laughing. They were initially embarrassed but it didn't last long. I wanted to stick around to shake that punters hand. If you are on this forum, kudos to you bro.

Back in the day, I used to frequent Sydneys Café down the road - towards the Westfield. I went in to see if the old owners were still there and they were. Upon asking how business was, he pointed out the door towards the alley. Directly opposite, was an entry to another thai place. From memory it was amara (?). He claims the proximity to his restaurant is giving a bad impression on cleanliness. Pretty safe to say it is RnT. It would suck a little if it were because it is definitely a place I cannot go, unless I am happy to be recognised.

Thanks to everyone for their recommendations and sorry I took none of them up. I was after the challenge of legit shops today. At least you can write Sensai Thai and the one in Murray Arcade off as part 2 joints. I do highly recommend Murray Arcade for the massage though.

Agree on all 3. But the quality of these western girls was in the range of large to extra large. In saying that thought, I just saw a cracker ad of a western girl offering many extras that wasn't as chunky as the behemoths that were there when I went.
    Mate, you pay for what you get , if any girl there looks like Miranda Kerr or Jacinta Campbell-Franklin, you think you can lay your hands on them for $90??

But to be fair, the few times that I were there, the services and quality of the girls ain't bad. One blonde Aussie milf - Tracey or Rachel I can't remember but she was mid 30, curvy and natural big tits , used the comfort holes a lot and awesome Spanish ! What more can you ask for ?

And you can meet the girls first before paying , nothing to lose right ?

But for me, if I could make it to Burwood, I will be over at 14 Concord that's for sure ! Even just to have a body hug with Jessica....... haha!