Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I take this job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Uncle shillgor is trying hard to meet up with Babycat after leading the campaign to call her out as a fake.
    This forum is becoming to incestuous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    This forum is becoming to incestuous
    Yes when members refer to young wls/mls as little sister and milf sex workers as aunty it makes you wonder how their perverted mind is working!

Banned
    Yes when members refer to young wls/mls as little sister and milf sex workers as aunty it makes you wonder how their perverted mind is working!
    Babycat more likely some love child from some member

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    Babycat more likely some love child from some member
    Definitely some daddy issues going on there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Babycat, there are always trolls, haters and people trying to bully other members in a forum like this. If the message anyone sent to you is abusive and harassing , just forward it to the "Aus99 Admin" and it will be dealt with in accordance to forum rules and codes of conducts.
    Irony coming from you based on what you've turned this thread into. I always wonder what incentives you get from the hyped reviews you write?

Banned
    More likely a translation issue.

Not really sure what some guy's problem is with this thread. If you want to stay in the fantasy world of punting where you believe wls and mls just love to serve you and have no issues at all with their work then don't read it.

Banned
    Babycat has her groupies who cling to BC like a loves struck first grader. These
    groupies are a obedient sycophant to BC who adores this worshipping. BC in
    turn has them obeying her every wish and this is very creepy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This reminds me of that aussie movie careless love.

Hey babycat, you should check it out (if you can find it anywhere). I think youll find it interesting.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1835920/

Banned
    Shucks its time to move on Babycat. BC I just want you to be more accountable with
    your posts. Its like politics some are people are left wing and right wing. We might
    not agree on everything but you are quite intelligent and should be allowed to express
    you views freely without interference from me. Please don't reply to this post will
    mean that this chapter is now closed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have the thread police gone now? Is it back to normal and safe to come out?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just shows how psychotic some people are on here lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dont you just love the internet, personally i love it. so many smart intelligent alpha cunts here, keeps me so hard at night

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think some guys here want to say- 食得咸鱼抵得渴 lol

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I think some guys here want to say-
    食得咸鱼抵得渴 lol
    I'm pretty sure Babycat knew that from day 1 when she joined the club . And everything else that come with the job!

well, lots of people from both sides of the fence are having a say in this thread which is great for the forum !

Personally, I think most people are happy and thankful that we now have an active poster who just happened to be a massage lady and how good is her English !

Won't it be great for BC to hang around and gives her ml perspectives on many interesting topics in a long term basis and gets to 5,000 posts ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I'm pretty sure Babycat knew that from day 1 when she joined the club . And everything else that come with the job!

well, lots of people from both sides of the fence are having a say in this thread which is great for the forum !

Personally, I think most people are happy and thankful that we now have an active poster who just happened to be a massage lady and how good is her English !

Won't it be great for BC to hang around and gives her ml perspectives on many interesting topics in a long term basis and gets to 5,000 posts ?
    Most people have a real life and don't need to count posts and seek approval by forum members.
    You are the only member who feels the need to congratulate themselves every thousand posts as if it's a real life milestone worthy of a celebration!

Thanks for sharing Babycat, I'm a little bit late in this thread. It's good too get a perspective from the ML - we don't really know what life is like on the other side. I'm sure we all started somewhere similar - working long hours for shitty pay (I know I did). Yes, we don't all end up as ML or WL (damn, if I could get paid for massaging women and giving them a happy ending - I'd be in there like a slingshot). As long as you keep it from your family and friends and you enjoy your job - then there isn't a problem (if you can ignore society views).
    I think depression can set in - in any job. I used to travel a lot, enjoyed it at first but then the loneliness of the job got to me (that's how I got into punting). Keep your head up high and see the positive side of life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    (damn, if I could get paid for massaging women and giving them a happy ending - I'd be in there like a slingshot). .
    Haha that's what I always tell the MLs I see

Banned
    Most people have a real life and don't need to count posts and seek approval by forum members.
    You are the only member who feels the need to congratulate themselves every thousand posts as if it's a real life milestone worthy of a celebration!
    And this is just one of many forums that he goes on?

Cool

Pretty Woman in Sydney parlour !
    Just need to find Richard Gere for a hand job and taking care of her and family !!!

Please apply through web chat $$$$$$ !

I am always wondering how many people believe in such stories.

Common one : I dated a hooker with a gold heart

Second : Great love through paying a lot of money in/out side brothel.

Third: I am still pure soul save me ( + $$$ and aus passport/marriage ).

Oldest tricks in the book !!!

Another thing to consider a lot of nerds / writers attached to forums, such as and pretend to be a WG/ML !!

Have a good laugh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee View Post
    And this is just one of many forums that he goes on?
    Sad but true.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast