Thread: With Marino, you are the boss

Banned

With Marino, you are the boss

My first visit to Ginza last Friday November 18. I'll include some preamble and post because it's all part of the Ginza experience. And this IS NOT a review. This is an account of my first Ginza experience.

Text Wilson at 9pm the night before:

Hello. I'm travelling to Sydney tomorrow from Melbourne for business. I'd like to see one of your girls for an hour starting at 1pm. My prference is for Summer, Marino or Jay. This will be my first time at Ginza. You have been recommended to me by a friend. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you.

Two minutes later the response from Wilson:

Hi. Time 1pm Marino OK.
    Me: Thank you. See you then.
    Wilson: OK. Thanks. See you then. Plz take cash. Thanks.
    Me: Yes. I understand. I am recovering from a broken rib, so Marino will need to be gentle with me
    Wilson: Haha. OK. I will tell her that.

Get a text from Wilson the next day at 12:38pm as I'm leaving the CBD in a cab.

Hi. Will be ready soon.
    Me: All good. Be there in 10 minutes.

Walk through the front door on Cleveland Street at 12:55 leaving the 32 degree Sydney heat behind. Snake around some corridors to reception where a heavily tattooed Wilson (he looks quite Yakuza, doesn't he?) and a woman are staring into computer screens.

Wilson looks up, big smile and says: You here for Marino. $250 please. Room 7.

We do the transaction and I walk up a flight of narrow stairs to room 7. A tap, tap, tap from me, and this gorgeous looking young woman answers the door with a huge smile. First impressions -- just wow.

Marino is wearing the shortest of short denim shorts, high heels and a tight gold mesh top. The package just screamed "sex".

The delightful Miss M is built like those aerobics instructors from the 80s -- full, yet hard-bodied. She filled those shorts and that top like any man would want.

Miss M invites me to the shower where I turn a full blast of cold on for a full minute (it works for me boys) while she undresses (too quickly) and lays herself down on the circular bed. I dry myself, step out from the shower and...nothing.

I'm standing there naked. She's laying their naked. Nothing.

Wonderful. $250 for a starfish.

However, I didn't realise until much later that this sweet young woman -- and what a sight she was laying there in her birthday suit -- is new-ish to this game and she was waiting for me to take the lead. Especially since Wilson had told her about my recent rib injury.

So I start giving her a tomcat bath. Toes, ankles, outside and inside both thighs. By-passed her neat little map of Tasmania. Up over a taut tummy and onto a beautiful pair of breasts: no more than C and perky like an anime figure. She's sighing. Eyes shut. Little goosebumps all over. I finish the toungue tour around her neck and up over her chin, lips, ears and eyelids. Then repeat.

Miss M then asks me to lay down so she can do the same to me. This reminded me of what an old girlfriend once said:

Men do in sex what they want their partner to do to them.

Maybe. But I hadn't finished with Miss M. She was dripping wet now, nipples hard, eyes wide, panting a little. She looked and felt so young.

I laid down on the bed and pulled her up over my face and, with her arms on the bed-head, I went to work with some slow-fast-slow, shallow-deep-shallow tongue work in and around her pussy.

She quivers away from my tongue, then lowers herself back down for more. This goes on for about 5 minutes. My face is covered in her.

Miss M falls over towards the side of the bed, sweaty and breathing hard. She gets up and pours a cup of water for us both (it would be champagne or vodka if it was my home game), and I watch her walk back very slowly and drop to her knees at the side of the bed. I'm rock hard and at my fullest, all 6.5 inches of me .

Miss M starts to lick my shaft and base, puckering occasionally, and finshes with a 30-second staccato tongue-flicking of that knot of skin where I'm circumcised. Then she takes it all in her mouth, down, down, slowly down, her soft tongue twirling around the shaft all the time. I thought I was going to combust.

I tell Miss M that I want to be inside her. She suggests that more of the immediate above is "better for me". Oh shit...

Miss M's BBBJ needs some work, but who is going to complain when you've got your cock in the mouth of a hot 20-year-old woman who is clearly still learning her craft but just wants to please you? Truth be told, if she was a BBBJ superstar, I would already have unloaded by this point. The BBBJ queens don't need long with me. I hold on because I want my first cum at Ginza to be inside this girl.

Miss M slips on the dom and we go into my favourite position with a girl like her -- cowgirl. I want to see as much of her as I can, and I want her to control the pace and depth of my penetration. The ceiling mirror is some help here with the optics, but just looking at those spectacular breasts swaying with her thrusts and pumps. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Miss M is slowly rocking, then I'm using my hands and legs to pump her from below. Her long hair is cascading down her back. I can feel it between my thighs when she throws her head back, then it's all over my chest when she hunkers down and squeezes my cock with her pussy muscles. I'm sending the friend who recommended Ginza a case of his favourite red tomorrow.

After about 10 minutes, I can't hold myself any longer and I fill the dom from this position.

We separate, take another cup of water and Miss M cleans me up in preparation for round 2.

We lay down next to each other for a little while and we have a warm conversation that I will keep private.

I feel the blood filling my cock again, so I gently pull Miss M's head down to my stomach and ask her to get me hard. She smiles and cups my balls with her beautiful little hands and goes to work as before -- this time me on my back and Miss M kneeling over me, her breasts swaying again as her head bobs up and down.

She blows me this way for about five minutes, when the buzzer sounds. This startles her, and she loses her rhythm. "Three minutes" she says, before putting my cock back in her mouth ever so slowly.

Some sloppy tongue action around my tip gets me really close before the buzzer sounds again. She takes me out of her mouth, runs her breasts over my cock, looks me straight in the eyes and says "you should come now". So I did, over her tits and neck. Glorious.

I wanted my first visit to Ginza to be more GFE than PSE, which is more to my liking and style. Miss M delivered in spades. Perhaps I should be more adventurous and put myself into the hands of a PSE expert next time. Any suggestions from any Ginza veterans out there happily accepted.

I'm back in Sydney next week, and I'll be back at Ginza.

And Marino -- you darling Miss M -- thank you for a beautiful hour of deep, slow sex.

Wilson stops me on the way out and asks about the session, motioning with his thumbs up. I return the thumbs up and say that as a frequesnt visitor to Sydney, I now have a new regular destination besides the Opera House, Paddo and Wiley's Baths at Coogee.

"Thanks. We see you again."

That you will Wilson. That you will.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report and every detail is identical to my Ginza experience. It shows the there is a high level of consistency.

People never been to Ginza will always be skeptical because everywhere else is just average and can't believe there are places this good. Discretion entrance, clean facilities, boudoir decor, consistent services, high quality professional WLs, great efficient customer service, and most important of all (UP TO DATE ROSTER the night before, GOOD SNIPPETS OF REAL PHOTOs and Well informed website). I tried to find other alternatives but simply no place like Ginza, not even close.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Fantastic Report
    No surprises here, Ginza has been my preferred establishment since 2012.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They should rename Ginza in Tokyo to something else... the real Ginza is in Sydney!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marino? Does she go baaaa baaaa?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review mate!
    Marino is "Super Mario" and I would fuck her all day everyday!

Banned
    I see that Marino -- the divine Miss M -- has been promoted to diamond class at Ginza. Well deserved.