Thread: Guitar/Guita/Khita so-so

Guitar/Guita/Khita so-so

Thought I'd try out Kyoto 206, so far not that many after reports from what I can see, and not that great. I'm more an RnT type a guy and thanks to Ah Lungor and other bros here have had great experiences. Was about time I made an after report, although that said I havent been that active.

Saw young Guitar/Guita/Khita the other day on intro's and wanted to pick her- she's petite and quite hot actually- and friendly on intro! Unfortunately got picked by someone else. Anyway, didn't make that mistake again this time. Made a booking over the phone this time.

Anyway good start, very friendly on intro. But once into the room, things changed. Some parts were good but mostly it seemed like a somewhat cold mechanical experience to me. As mentioned by other bros previously I will attempt to describe her- she is actually very beautiful, but has a no kissing (which I can tolerate), and no licking of breasts, heck don't think I was even allowed to touch her breasts. The breasts are implants by the way not done that well- couldn't tell when she had her clothes on.

CBJ started and I stroked her neck, and got my hands pushed away, thought I'd make it intimate somewhat. She clearly wanted to get on with the CBJ and somehow managed to make it feel mechanical to me. Tick, task of CBJ Done and then off to sexy time! I must admit I did like her small stature and really nice body although I'm not a fan of fake boobs. Having sex with her was nice in that sense and but there were just too many restrictions! Can't touch this, can't do that. I wonder if she's better off in RnT? Although she didn't really offer or give me a massage.

Furthermore, it was probably only 20 minutes, and yes I came earlier than expected but I felt I just wanted to get it over, and shown the shower essentially. Maybe she could sense I wasn't totally thrilled with the whole session and gave me a gentle quick soap and washdown.

Face- 8/10
    Body- 8/10- if you like petite and nice curves
    Breast- 3/10- implants, not that real
    Personality- 4/10 a bit cold, maybe YMMV, but hey I think I am average, and not an ugly bloke.

Would I return- probably not.

Sorry to give such a harsh review. I think it would work for bros who are interested purely on looks and body size/built.

Banned
    Don't you hate it when a girl imposes too many restrictions that makes the session not enjoyable. I recall going to this place once and seeing a girl who claimed to do basic service but when she was asked if she did extras she said straight away "if you pay $50 more you can have BBBJ and CIM". What it says is that some girls will do more if the price is right!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Try Mira... Very friendly and sweet...

Banned
    This practice of paying for fs and then being charged extra for basic services is ridiculous.
    Fair enough when paying for massage but the owners running a fs shop should have a
    crack down on this. If the punter is charged extra for fetish fine but asking a punter to
    pay extra cash for touching breasts is ludicrous.

Yeah it's a pity this happens. I didn't try offering more for extra services but as you bros mentioned a FS shop should have touching of breasts surely as part and parcel of it? I've been to quite a few girls who don't kiss- fine I accept but I still find odd. No touching pussy- I accept that also.

I would think RnT would suit some girls better for what they can offer. This girl is one such example, although it may be that she is doing this against her will etc etc. I'm sure many do it because they have no choice but at least offer the basics.

You might as well have a wank over your favourate fantasy girl and PUNT the cash in a gambling sense then waste it like we do on what is no more than a slot machine system at some establishments, the girls would also have a much better experience with the sharing of genuine intimacy which many a punter is offering............

The Things We Do.
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST