Thread: Shelly : Absolute Killer 绝对杀手!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shelly : Absolute Killer 绝对杀手!

Morning gent!

Finally able to book Shelly for 30mins session yesterday afternoon at 310pm .
    When I walk into room 9 , Shelly greeted me with cheeky smile and gave me a hug .
    She thanked me for spending time with her and I replied her back with some DFK . Shelly is the most fitted WL I've ever seen . Specially her ass , waist, c size tits( so firm and not sure if they are fake).
    After shower had a chat about our hobbies and she loves spending time in gym . DFK again and it was wild and passionate , I loved DFKing and my brain instantly telling me what if I try CIM ???
    We were standing and DFKing , she was ok with fingering and she is wet and hot inside . Then we lay down , cat bath then she told me it is time for her look after my little bro with bbbj , ohhh, her skill of bbbj is great with her combination of her tiny hand movements. She was staring at me with dirty look and asked me if I'm ok with spitting , I said go ahead and I loved it . At this stage I needed to change to 69 because she has a beautiful lazered pink pussy . As I said in my previous ARs clean shaved or lazered pussy is my all time favourite! It was delicious and I loved when she starting to get wet again . After 69 , we both ready for intense fuck , however, my brain still telling me what abt CIM? Ok , lets do it , so she was asked if CIM ok with her ? The answer was out of my expectation, it was yes with "I love men's load because it is good source of protein and tastes like protein shake". Then she started suck my little bro , with in few minutes her mouth was filled with semen , she took every single drop of it and she said taste really good ! I think half of my load already swollen by her .
    Overall gent it was one of the best CIM and session was great with her outgoing character. Definitely will see her again .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgot tell you guys, she told me at the end of session that she was off from roster last couple of weeks and she felt herself like a virgin again . Then she requested from me " let's have intense sex if I see her again next time ". I replied her back "Absofuckinglutely" !! Looking forward to see her again! I need keep my promise .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review she is one of my all time favorites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is so good isn't she. apart from her service her conversational skills are great lol. adds a nice touch to the mix and really seems genuine when asking questions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with you , she has really good conversation skill which can make punters comfortable the moment you enter the room . And she engages session with different style than other wl does . Shelly Rocks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she puts a positive spin on anything. Plus I think she has a knack for reading us.

I remember in another AR he said he could have said he was a garbage man licking the streets or something and she would probably reply "oh that's good, you make the streets clean". Couldn't agree more lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    Yeah she puts a positive spin on anything. Plus I think she has a knack for reading us.

I remember in another AR he said he could have said he was a garbage man licking the streets or something and she would probably reply "oh that's good, you make the streets clean". Couldn't agree more lol
    Haha so funny. Yes she is the most cheeky girl, so imaginative