Thread: Pure Lavander Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pure Lavander Massage

Pure Lavander Massage
    7/3265 logan rd underwood
    Just came up on Wechat today I asked if they have shower they came back Yes not sure if this is new shop or not ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would have to be a new shop, I drive past there everyday and haven't noticed, will check it out today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

new shop

Went there on last sunday. New shop, operate by chinese. Left happily, the girl that i had was nice too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee you guys are quick.

Yep, saw this today, near the tattoo shop, on the other side of Logan rd intersection where a ton of other shops are. If you were travelling from there to exquisite then you'd see it on your right. This area is saturated with them.

$50 for an hour opening special. Looks like all the other shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hmm... was going to give this shop a go yesterday, then I thought I will google the shop to find out and this showed

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Thera...rwood/24359702

seems like they are insisting there are no extras? has anyone been? worthwhile? pm would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    hmm... was going to give this shop a go yesterday, then I thought I will google the shop to find out and this showed

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Thera...rwood/24359702

seems like they are insisting there are no extras? has anyone been? worthwhile? pm would be appreciated
    That ad is sending conflicting messages. it bangs on about 'sensual' massages and then threatens to blacklist anyone asking for extras. lol. i'm tipping there are extras on offer as indicated by the newby ducklui and the blacklist is to give it an air of legitimacy for any prying eyes.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lavender

Had a look last week-end and walked. Has all the hallmarks of a tug joint. Dunno. Something didn't ring true so I went over rhe road and had a legit. back msg incl. back walking at least a 9/10. The tw ML was a bit distant but warmed up a bit after a bit of chat.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveBoard View Post
    Had a look last week-end and walked. Has all the hallmarks of a tug joint. Dunno. Something didn't ring true so I went over rhe road and had a legit. back msg incl. back walking at least a 9/10. The tw ML was a bit distant but warmed up a bit after a bit of chat.
    'all the hallmarks of a tug joint' ... AboveBoard by name and nature, huh? you do realise the purpose of this forum? across the road is legit? ok. that could be news to a number of punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    across the road is legit? that's definitely a news for me

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pure Lavenda

Hey flame, Feel free to enlighten myself and fellow readers as to the purpose of the forum.

Maybe it is just me but every punt isn't always about Part B.

The other shop over the other side of Logan road is also back toward BNE 300m or so.......the name starts with G and ends with A

Hey flame, Feel free to enlighten myself and fellow readers as to the purpose of the forum.

The other shop over the other side of Logan road is also back toward BNE 300m or so.......the name starts with G and ends with A
    most readers of this forum are already enlightened. what is this 'something didn't ring true' of which you speak? scared the ML might grasp your disco stick? you'd also have to be the only person to hit G ... A without thinking it was also a tug joint or looking for part b

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped by this place the other day but didn't make a booking so everyone was busy.

I'm sure you will leave happy, plenty of cameras around.....

Chinese as mentioned by someone else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a Part A???????

I have been getting ripped off these ML are just treating me like an idiot they way they undress immediately and start teasing me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha haha I thought he must have meant the actual legit sports massage place, but he instead referred to the most obvious of the four shops. Hilarious.

How could you NOT get extras there?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Undiewood

She did mention the 'disco stick' option and It was such a great Part A, I was happy to leave the Wurlitzer silent. .

Confucius once said that a man who orders vegetarian dish is not necessarily a vegetarian and conversely, a shop that cooks some vegetarian food is not necessarily a vegetarian restaurant. ^^