Thread: Gigi at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gigi at 7 Cowper Street

Gigi at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 22 Nov 2016
    Services: cat bath, bbbj, lip kissing, 69, fs.

(Look)
    The photo on her is real. The one with big D cups and all natural. Agreed with other AR that she is stocky built. With long straight black hair up to her shoulder, big round eye and a baby face look, sort of cutie and sexy in my opinion.

(Experience)
    It will be good to play with her boobs but unlucky day for me due to her period is about to start or getting closer soon so she would only handle soft and gentle touch on her boobs. She tried to handle some stronger squeeze and suck but I can see she was uncomfortable and so I took it easy on hers this time. Little me was missed out some good action on those as well.

I lay on bed and she cat bath. It was soft and light, moving to BBBJ with a little bit of teeth sometime.. and it was fine covered the head to base. Good eye contact and checked if I enjoyed it. Then my turn, on 69, all shaved down there so all good to be licked and tasted. She also sucked and licked my balls in between BBBJ. She was okay to CIM for me for extra but I was more in to proceed for the main.
    So on missionary and of course I continue kissing and gentle massaging her boobs. Sure she is the one who can take on strong stoking and deep penetration, (just little body shakes), Few more kisses on her lip and finish it off. Massage me after and hug again before I go.

(Summary)
    She is in fact a bubbly person but only limited to her own language. English is very very limited. As her period is approaching soon, really missed out all the full action on her natural boobs this time.

Looks 7/10
    Services 6/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 01-03-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142