Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong Girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Good to read this thread. Georgina is on my to do list now.

Be very careful about shops that advertise HK girls, many (most?) are mainland Chinese who make a poor attempt at speaking Cantonese (yes, they are not even Cantonese or Hakka).
    How many times do you see girls being advertised as Japanese, Korean, HK or Taiwanese only to find out that they are actually Chinese. As Derryn Hinch would say, "Shame, shame shame!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How many times do you see girls being advertised as Japanese, Korean, HK or Taiwanese only to find out that they are actually Chinese. As Derryn Hinch would say, "Shame, shame shame!

Girls from Hong Kong and Taiwan are actually Chinese too !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If the girl is beautiful nd good Who care where they come from ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Girls from Hong Kong and Taiwan are actually Chinese too !
    Funny you would say this because many have said that they do not regard themselves as Chinese. I had a few Taiwanese say "don't call us Chinese, we are not".

I wasn't born in China, politically I'm not Chinese, but whether I like it or not, I'm still Chinese with pure Chinese heritage !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I wasn't born in China, politically I'm not Chinese, but whether I like it or not, I'm still Chinese with pure Chinese heritage !
    Good on ya.

I think Chinese covers a lot of meaning from nationality to race to ethnicity to language to culture and heritage to even something on your passport etc.

they can be from mainland or hk or Taiwan or Singapore or Malaysia or Indonesia or anywhere else in the world but if they deny or whitewash their own heritage and ancestry, I won't even consider them better pedophiles. But that's just me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Mostly that's the case bro. But sometimes it helps to connect better with a ML sharing a common language or culture.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    My kind of guy !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

When I visit a lady, I dont go for the conversation

When I visit a lady, I dont go for the conversation

A Russian, an Italian, or an Icelander, could all be great in bed, without a word of common language being spoken

The body language of love is universal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Funny you would say this because many have said that they do not regard themselves as Chinese. I had a few Taiwanese say "don't call us Chinese, we are not".
    +1, not all Taiwanese have Chinese heritage anyhow. This is just 100% wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get a 港女 to boss you around? Hahaha

I shake my head when TW and HK people identify themselves as "not Chinese". Just makes them sound stupid. And mojo, that'd be true if they were indigenous Taiwanese, but indigenous Honkies? No such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    +1, not all Taiwanese have Chinese heritage anyhow. This is just 100% wrong.
    Do you know what's the official name of Taiwan as a country ?

The Republic of China.

Figure that out !

I think if you are not from Hong Kong yourself, then whether you see a genuine HK girl or not really make no difference !

And to be honest , it's all in the language and especially erotic when she talks dirty to me :

There was a HK WL called Catherine from the old 127 Regent St,

And after all these years I still remember what she said to me:

吹咗咁耐,刁得未啊?

I have blown you for so long, can we fuck yet ?

嘩,你刁得咁大力,想刁死人個女咩?

Wow , you fuck me so hard, you want to fuck me to dead ??

And you just can't get the same fucking effect from any other girl speaking any different language!

May be its just me !

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Get a 港女 to boss you around? Hahaha

I shake my head when TW and HK people identify themselves as "not Chinese". Just makes them sound stupid. And mojo, that'd be true if they were indigenous Taiwanese, but indigenous Honkies? No such thing.
    The reason that they don't want to be called Chinese is because of their early education, as a kid in primary school, they were taught to hate the communists.

But in a couple more generations, this could change, people should be able to think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if you are not from Hong Kong yourself, then whether you see a genuine HK girl or not really make no difference !

And to be honest , it's all in the language and especially erotic when she talks dirty to me :

There was a HK WL called Catherine from the old 127 Regent St,

And after all these years I still remember what she said to me:

吹咗咁耐,刁得未啊?

I have blown you for so long, can we fuck yet ?

嘩,你刁得咁大力,想刁死人個女咩?

Wow , you fuck me so hard, you want to fuck me to dead ??

And you just can't get the same fucking effect from any other girl speaking any different language!

May be its just me !
    To be honest, it's a turn off for me if the girl talks like this !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ^ me and you both mate lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you know what's the official name of Taiwan as a country ?

The Republic of China.

Figure that out !
    Funny enough, 'officially' named and claimed by China so no surprises there. There is nothing to figure out.
    Do you think they would actually call it something else without China in the title, really..........?

Taiwan has also been known a Formosa by the Portuguese. The Chinese, Dutch and Japanese have also invaded there and end up fighting each other. China always lament it as a 'renegade province'. If it is so good then I'd assume that HK and Taiwan would be running to be part of it all.

Taiwan has an indigenous population that have been put down much like Aboriginals here who owe a zero bloodline to China.

It just China again trying again not to lose face internationally and the world going also with charades like this to keep them happy.
    That is the bottom line for most of these situations after all the screaming and foot stomping is done.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The reason that they don't want to be called Chinese is because of their early education, as a kid in primary school, they were taught to hate the communists.

But in a couple more generations, this could change, people should be able to think for themselves.
    The hate probably came partly from the exodus during the civil war and I'd take a guess that 38 years of ROC martial law imposed on Taiwan wouldn't endear you to anybody. This is what communism would have represented at the time. Why would you expect any less? Sure, let's rush back to that one ..........

Some older Taiwanese still speak Japanese too from that occupation. China doesn't want Taiwan to 'think for themselves' ever, LOL. Too much face to be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Funny enough, 'officially' named and claimed by China so no surprises there. There is nothing to figure out.
    Do you think they would actually call it something else without China in the title, really..........?

Taiwan has also been known a Formosa by the Portuguese. The Chinese, Dutch and Japanese have also invaded there and end up fighting each other. China always lament it as a 'renegade province'. If it is so good then I'd assume that HK and Taiwan would be running to be part of it all.

Taiwan has an indigenous population that have been put down much like Aboriginals here who owe a zero bloodline to China.

It just China again trying again not to lose face internationally and the world going also with charades like this to keep them happy.
    That is the bottom line for most of these situations after all the screaming and foot stomping is done.
    Are you telling me the official name of Taiwan : The Republic of China was given by The People's Republic of China ? ROFL

Formosa or Taiwan are just the geographical names of the island, not the name of a nation !

The nation calls itself The Republic of China means they are proud to be Chinese, just having a different political stance than the People's Republic of China.

Even if one severed his relationship with his parents, he's still their son whether he likes it or not !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Religion next anybody ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast