Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong Girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wikipedia: According to governmental statistics, over 95% of the Republic of China's population is now made up of Han Chinese, while 2.3% are Taiwanese aborigines

Over 95% is enough to say "most". Most Taiwanese people are Han Chinese. Case closed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As to HK girls with a sailor's mouth, I'm personally not a fan either.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    To be honest, it's a turn off for me if the girl talks like this !
    I know what you mean, but to me it was kind of exciting as well as a bit of shock to the systems , it did make me wanted to pound her even harder for the next minute and gave her everything I got, if that was part of her game to make me cum faster, she did a very good job !

Mind you, that was nearly 20 years ago and yours truly still have some good strength and stamina back there ........ haha

Btw, that was the last time I saw this girl, fair to say she did put me off too!

Taiwan uses the official name of "Chinese Taipei" to participate in the Olympics and World Cups!

So anyone suggesting that they are Not Chinese is just plain stupid !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you telling me the official name of Taiwan : The Republic of China was given by The People's Republic of China ? ROFL
    Nope, that is your line, not mine.

A exiled government from China hurting and lost ground after a civil war with the Communists did the naming. So what did you think they would call it? Obviously something else without China in the name, right ..........Why would they if they are intent on claiming back more ground. Also handy to call it 'China' to make it clear to the Japanese after their occupation. I know you have no answer though.

Formosa or Taiwan are just the geographical names of the island, not the name of a nation !
    So we can call it Taiwan and forget all the PRC/ROC if it has no importance.

The nation calls itself The Republic of China means they are proud to be Chinese, just having a different political stance than the People's Republic of China.

Even if one severed his relationship with his parents, he's still their son whether he likes it or not !
    These attitudes are exactly why Taiwan and HK just don't want to be part of club China.
    How can they be 'proud chinese' and then state 'whether he likes it or not'. Show us exactly where there is any pride in that?

Are these the proud Chinese were are looking for?
    http://www.scmp.com/news/china/socie...sts-under-fire

I guess I'll be banned now since you are a god member mod.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Wikipedia: According to governmental statistics, over 95% of the Republic of China's population is now made up of Han Chinese, while 2.3% are Taiwanese aborigines

Over 95% is enough to say "most". Most Taiwanese people are Han Chinese. Case closed.
    Of course, this happens when you invade. Same goes for AU but done by white barbarians instead. They have been interbreeding with the indigenous Taiwanese for some time particularly on the lowlands where they just look chinese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What the shit are you talking about mate? I am not claiming any political affiliation with the Chinese government. I am claiming that most of the people in Taiwan are of Chinese descent. To say otherwise is ignorant.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Taiwan uses the official name of "Chinese Taipei" to participate in the Olympics and World Cups!

So anyone suggesting that they are Not Chinese is just plain stupid !
    As this is directed at me, I am not suggesting a lack of Chinese heritage.

Chinese Taipei is a grey term for Taiwan to distance themselves without upsetting China too much.
    It doesn't seem to mean a whole lot apart for given them a soft political stage like the sport where everyone is expected to get along for a while.

Clearly you know much more and have the stage to explain it further.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am claiming that most of the people in Taiwan are of Chinese descent. To say otherwise is ignorant.
    We all knew that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Nope, that is your line, not mine.

A exiled government from China hurting and lost ground after a civil war with the Communists did the naming. So what did you think they would call it? Obviously something else without China in the name, right ..........Why would they if they are intent on claiming back more ground. Also handy to call it 'China' to make it clear to the Japanese after their occupation. I know you have no answer though.

So we can call it Taiwan and forget all the PRC/ROC if it has no importance.

These attitudes are exactly why Taiwan and HK just don't want to be part of club China.
    How can they be 'proud chinese' and then state 'whether he likes it or not'. Show us exactly where there is any pride in that?

Are these the proud Chinese were are looking for?
    http://www.scmp.com/news/china/socie...sts-under-fire

I guess I'll be banned now since you are a god member mod.
    You really have rock in your head, can't be saved. But I've never seen people got banned for being dumb, sorry !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

As this is directed at me, I am not suggesting a lack of Chinese heritage.

Chinese Taipei is a grey term for Taiwan to distance themselves without upsetting China too much.
    It doesn't seem to mean a whole lot apart for given them a soft political stage like the sport where everyone is expected to get along for a while.

Clearly you know much more and have the stage to explain it further.
    So they called themselves Chinese Taipei, and that means they don't want to be called Chinese ? Hahaha

Mind you, this name wasn't made by the exiled government either !

Banned
    You really have rock in your head, can't be saved. But I've never seen people got banned for being dumb, sorry !
    He may have a different point of view than you but it doesn't make someone dumb.
    No need for personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    He may have a different point of view than you but it doesn't make someone dumb.
    No need for personal attacks
    I said dumb people, if you consider him dumb, then it's your call. But I suggest you keep a low profile these days after Massage King...

Banned
    I said dumb people, if you consider him dumb, then it's your call. But I suggest you keep a low profile these days after Massage King...
    What does Massage King have to do with this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all knew that already.
    So then why is there even further discussion on your part? Since we've established this, Taiwanese people are Chinese with the exception of the indigenous. Done.

So then why is there even further discussion on your part? Since we've established this, Taiwanese people are Chinese with the exception of the indigenous. Done.
    And Taiwan officially don't mind to be called Chinese which is what this bebate is all about !

Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    What does Massage King have to do with this?
    He has nothing to do with this, but with you, close to the same category.

Banned
    He has nothing to do with this, but with you, close to the same category.
    Ok thanks for clarification!

Are you telling me the official name of Taiwan : The Republic of China was given by The People's Republic of China ? ROFL

Formosa or Taiwan are just the geographical names of the island, not the name of a nation !

The nation calls itself The Republic of China means they are proud to be Chinese, just having a different political stance than the People's Republic of China.

Even if one severed his relationship with his parents, he's still their son whether he likes it or not !
    Taiwan still think they are the rightful heir to China's throne. They were just push-out by the communist.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm fine for personal insults - it just means you have nothing

Correct me where I'm wrong and have no face to lose nor care that much. I'll leave this here now since there is nothing else worth adding.

Despite all the foot stomping while waving our Mao flags, I'll say it again................

A majority of Taiwanese are Chinese descendants, we all know this and it isn't something new nor unacknowledged. This has come from migrations / invasions where indigenous people eventually get royally fucked over much the same that has happened here.

I still don't know exactly what China would have to offer Taiwan anyhow apart from a source of cheap off shore production or income from tourists that seem to appear in herds with peaked caps looking for things to spit on.

Chinese Taipei just reminds me of a Taiwanese equivalent of the bogan Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi nationalistic sport focused chant that has no real purpose except to add embarrassment to all.

China will always claim ownership on Taiwan who is sovereign state. They won't let go but will never conquer Taiwan either and it won't change without starting a war. It probably upsets Beijing a hell of a lot since Taiwan actually have done pretty darn well moving from a military dictatorship to a multi-party democratic systems that works for their people with less of the deep corruption you see the mainland always promising to clean up. China could re-unify it all if they wanted to but Taiwan wouldn't agree to a one party rule as in the mainland without any free elections which China haven't figured out. It won't happen based on that big sticking point.

HK also have done well and rock, as do their 141 ladies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast