Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating pussy makes me sick !

Junior Member(有D料到)

Eating pussy makes me sick !

hi

not sure if anyone else experienced this...everytime I see a wl, and kiss her pussy not even lick it or go full oral, i get a sore throat or cold a few days later ??

time to give up punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bacterial infection probably . That's why you should make sure their clean down there.

Also don't DATY with ML in places with no showers.

Banned
    Sorry but I have questions. I don't understand why guys like to Daty?????? Or fingers in? Or ass licking? Don't you feel dirty? My colleagues and I discuss it sometimes and we really don't understand why. I hope I can have good answers here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Sorry but I have questions. I don't understand why guys like to Daty?????? Or fingers in? Or ass licking? Don't you feel dirty? My colleagues and I discuss it sometimes and we really don't understand why. I hope I can have good answers here. Thanks.
    Same reason why some girls like to give head !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Same reason why some girls like to give head !
    For me, it's because I want to make my lover happy, but only my lover. I enjoy giving good feeling to him.

For me, it's because I want to make my lover happy, but only my lover. I enjoy giving good feeling to him.
    You've got it !

That's exactly it. Now for you, it's just a job, a process doing a job, so you don't feel the need to do it. But for a punter, he still wants to see the reaction of the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you referring to OP eating bad pussy or just DATY in general? Not all guys like to eat pussy in the same manner that not all women like to suck dick. Couple of personal reasons, I'm just speaking for myself here so I'm sure others have their own reason, first and foremost for me it's about giving pleasure. It's a two way street in bed so I try and get my partner off before we start so at least we both get something out of it, dunno give and take. Another reason is to prep the oven so to speak, sure there's lube, but if we can try something a bit more fun to get the job done might as well aye? Lastly it's kinda of an ego boost when you make someone else climax so there's defs psychological pleasure in it as well.

Not much for fingering or eating arse but when my partner wants me to finger them then I go with the flow, I'm just trying to be as easy as possible, WL or not. That being said, if she doesn't want DATY then all g, other ways to please someone.

Banned
    I get off on it. If I like the girl, I can pretty much cum with minimal assistance just from giving her a thorough DATY. Whether I'm good at it or not is another point entirely, but I'm really just doing it for selfish reasons i.e, I enjoy it.

As the great Samuel L Jackson stated in True Romance: "I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every mother fuckin thing".

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I do it because I get seriously turned on when the girl has a strong reaction. I also find that when they cum, there is a distinct smell that comes from their pussy. Hard to describe it, not a bad smell but smells a bit like sweat. That turns me on like nothing else!
    As for keeping clean.... That's the last thing on my mind if I had a young hottie with her sweet pussy in my face!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Sounds like you need a good pussy licking to understand why ...
    Just make sure you shower first!
    Is tonight ok for you ...

I am not sure what to say about the ops experience. Coincidence? I guess you are reluctant to kiss pussy now that you have established the link between it and the symptoms it gives you!

As for Babycats question, daty/69/rimming/fingering are all a part of foreplay. I go FS which of course is quite different to rnt but without any of these (happy to leave anal play out of the equation) it is not a complete sexual experience. Some punters may even use the word 'mechanical' if some of these acts are not on the menu.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can't understand it you just feel it !
    It's just uncontrolled lust who knows where it comes from!

I love making the ML cum - such an intense moment to share, it turns me on hugely, and some girls just go all gooey and cuddly afterwards, so sweet. It is part of the way that I try to make the session just as fun for them as it is for me.

Also, each girl is so different when she cums - some girls shake around the table, some lock my head between their legs in a death grip, some scream, some yesyesyesyes louder and louder until I'm sure she will be fired. A girl at Summerville cums literally after 90seconds of daty (not faking it as she gets goosebumps all over her arms and legs) and another at Sussex Star took me over 30minutes, and didn't cum until my 4th visit. She came 3 times in the 6 visit.

I guess also a bit of an ego thing, I love the challenge - making a girl cum usually requires not just physical skill but also her to trust and be comfortable with me. As an IT nerd who had little success with girls as a younger man, I've finally found in this 1:1 environment I'm actually pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    You can't understand it you just feel it !
    It's just uncontrolled lust who knows where it comes from!
    Yes there is an element of spontaneity in this. Just go with the flow. I love when i motion to go down on a girl and before i know it she is on her back with her knees near her ears and slipping her knickers to the side to allow full access.......what a turn on!

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    As an IT nerd who had little success with girls as a younger man, I've finally found in this 1:1 environment I'm actually pretty damn good.
    I think what you said here is just about sum up why people punt ?? - even excluding all those young, rich, good looking as well as those tall dark and handsome ........lol

If not for FS shops and RnT places , where else can the rest of the ordinary us: IT nerds, poor old men etc can gets our cocks inside those young pussies, lusty looking mouths and in between those big soft tits or simply just getting a touchy and jerking off ??

If not for FS and RnT then , what's is your chances of licking all those pussies and making mls cum and satisfied your ego ........ haha ??

Three cheers for the sex industry !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hahah all the above like the rest of the folks. Nothing like a good DATY , usually the highlight of the session for me

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Sounds like you need a good pussy licking to understand why ...
    Just make sure you shower first!
    Is tonight ok for you ...
    I think you'll go hungry tonight, it doesn't seem to be Babycat's cup of tea !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    why i daty - My practice for future experience for when i get married next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i love eating pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when you lick the freckle they go wild and let you do anything to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    I still totally don't understand why guys are so excited to daty strangers. It's good if you want to make your partner happy, but.... Maybe it's a kind of challenges, right? Like when I can't make a client cum, I feel upset

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast