Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE -- Mamasan Angie busted trading faces

Banned
    Give Roseville Rose a go. Same price range, daily specials, same area, about 5 minutes walk from Roseville station.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well since chances are these girls also work at other shops, you could still see them without getting dicked around.

Does anybody know where stephanie works besides 533 ? and her alias ? I am interested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    The fact is the majority of punters put up with this and continue to return to spend money at this business.
    That's exactly why the mamasan keeps doing this kind of tricks. only tried 533 once. Never want to back there since then.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Well since chances are these girls also work at other shops, you could still see them without getting dicked around.

Does anybody know where stephanie works besides 533 ? and her alias ? I am interested.
    She only works at 533

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    I hear you Littlewonder. I'm sure Sydney is full of great $150-$200 value. I've just got to find it. And as in all things of course, you get what you pay for.

Part of my problem is that a good proportion of my work is for big service industry clients. The customer comes first, second and last. That's the business model. That's what I'm used to.
    I hear what you say bro and I agree with you.

However the management approach at 533 is that the girls come first look after the girls and the customers will come back if you have good girls.

It seems to be working.

I like most of you and in particular the customers of 533 have unfortunately found that this can be a disadvantage to the punter including me.

i punt for the ladies I like and yes i dont need a young girl that being the case there are some great girls at 533 but its your choice if you dont like it and can get better somewhere else go for it.

Just let me know where it is and who to see and I might even join you.

in the mean time I will take my chances at 533.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Guess it would be a bit hard for you to leave there Littlewonder seein as tho ur one of thier major advertisers but who knows maybe speechwriter will come up with a few other alternatives for us bros to chew on.

As for 533 went there once and got dicked around gave em another chance a mth later and still got dicked around, the end story is never to return similar to 64 same shit diff Mamasan plenty of other good shops around to splash the cash and get the right gash for mine

Banned
    Best tactic is to ring when your parking your car or getting off the bus and say..."whose available now?" If she says x y and z then if one of those suits you nail the booking for 2 minutes time. Walk up the stairs and bingo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Best tactic is to ring when your parking your car or getting off the bus and say..."whose available now?" If she says x y and z then if one of those suits you nail the booking for 2 minutes time. Walk up the stairs and bingo!!
    I tried this last night. Rang up about 7.45pm on my way back from the CBD.....asked who was available at 8pm......everyone booked!!

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Raybo, I've cooled down since Friday, and I realise how silly it is to get cross at a mamasan for being a mamasan. It's like getting cranky at a dog for barking -- it's just what they do.

I'd love to say with conviction that I won't ever be back to 533, but my yellow fever is playing up lately, and there is the unfinished business of Stephanie.

Like you though, never again at lunch time Friday.
    533 is fine when thing arent too busy. I have a couple of regulars there but i will have to take Stephanie for a spin at some stage, she looks quite cute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so whom in the cbd would give the same extras for the price range-ish?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the great story and most of us have experienced this. I for one can't articulate it like you have done so well here.

The problem here is not the mamasan, or papasan. The problem is us. We just need to walk when this happens.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah Angie strikes again & again & again. I personally like to refer to Angie as "The COAT!" Let's just say it's a term of endearment that is quite befitting for Angie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar533andrew View Post
    Dude, Angie doesn't care about customers only money

She will lie just to make money

Double books girls all the time

It's a shit hole if a place on the main street next to a bus stop
    I agree I banned the place after being a long time customer
    Had girls switched twice and BS excuses for girls no show another 3 times
    Just spoils the punt
    Now I go to Ginzaclub or 278 and get quality YOUNG woman with great service in very well run brothels and respectful managers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there once.4.30 pm mid week, every girl booked except one who was not my cup of tea. Angie nonchalently said go to another shop or come back tomorrow. Never been back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is EXACT reason why I like reading ARs, sense of humor for the review.

Thanks OP Speechwriter

I used to go to 533 a lot, and even have a number of reviews of ladies I saw there, but this sort of stuff happening too many times got it crossed off my list of places to visit.

This approach obviously works for 533, but it doesn't work for me. Would rather pay the extra and go to 42 or Ginza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12