Thread: AR for Jay, Strawberry and Shelly

AR for Jay, Strawberry and Shelly

Hey Lads,

Just wanted to add a few more comments about some of my punts at Ginza, heres a link to my previous AR.
    I'll probably keep this format as I don't like to waffle on >.<

So I've seen a few more girls at Ginza due to its close proximity to my work.

Jay
    First off Jay is really difficult to book, you have to text right after the roster is released to have a chance. Wilson mentioned this was due to her having regulars who would book multiple hour sessions.
    So I was hyped when I finally had the chance to meet Jay. First off she has amazing breasts they are quite heavy as well, she did mention they hurt her back so who knows if she'll get them reduced in the future
    Shes quite passionate with great DFK, she also has great english skills which contributed to an awesome GFE session. She can also go quite hard as she nearly ripped my cock off while in cowgirl.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed myself

Strawberry
    Strawberry is tiny, but she is seriously cute with a sweet personality. She also provides one of the best BBBJs I've had even without going deep, a real standout. Her English is passable and she is an excellent GFE.
    The only negative was that she struggled with my size and was hesitant to try cowgirl and didn't want to try doggy which was a shame. On that note when she did the JAV style squealing it was a little off putting and its not my thing.
    She was really persistent in trying for a second pop but I'm a 60% of the time it works everytime kind of guy these days >.<

Overall she is really sweet and "Service orientated" if that makes sense which makes you feel like a king.

Shelly
    So my work let out early at 2pm and I decided to drop by Ginza to see Shelly./

Shelly is just amazing. She has an amazing body and clearly works out I mean she was wearing a fitbit during our session lol. Like Jay and Amber, Shelly has solid English skills which does make things easier.
    Shes energetic and funny which is a winning combination. Her BBBJ was decent and she did try and DT me but didn't get all the way lol, she was up for any position I suggested and I even managed a second pop nearly instantaneously which was a first for me

Overall this was easily my best punt at Ginza to date, I was really tempted to book her again the next day. Out of all the girls I've seen at ginza, Shelly would be my top recommendation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen amber and Shelly from those three girls . Both are really good , amber is amazing GFE and submissive( I saw her 3 years ago). Shelly can dominate session if you let her . Shelly rocks !
    Strawberry is in my to do list . Thx for your AR

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Yep Shelly is pretty fucking good at fucking