I was pleasantly surprised when I received a text message from Joey, telling me she's back on the scene as private. The fact that I had her number means I was quite fond of her, but the image of her was quite blurred in my head, I couldn't quite remember how exactly her body was like ! Don't get angry with me sweetie if you're reading this, just because you were nowhere to be found, and I've seen a few girls since I last saw you !

So I searched for my AR of her and found she actually had quite a few fantastic reports from various punters ! After reading my report, every bit of memory of her was coming back and I was eager to see her again !

So I went to the apartment, it's a good quality apartment with easy street parking. Joey looked stunning in a little black dress, with the hem high up the top of her thighs, revealing a pair of very white legs, in contrast to her black dress. Just like all the good girls, Joey welcomed me with a big embrace and some nice DFK !

Time to take her clothes off. That was wow ! How the hell could I have forgotten that body ! That was a porcelain doll ! Wow !

Joey has a pair of fine A+ cup breasts, with slightly bigger pink nipples, perfectly suckable. She has a slim body, perfectly toned body with no cellulite at all, soft and flat tummy, narrow hips, then that bum ! My god ! That bum can make any man horny at first sight ! Perfectly round and meaty, the S shape it creates makes her body look like a sculpture from the hands of a master artist. And her skin is flawless, whiter than most girls I've seen, in short, a porcelain doll is the most adequate word to describe her body !

We spent extra time in the shower, because I couldn't help but to hug her beautiful naked body against mine from time to time to savour the fine thing. Then a bit of BBBJ followed before we hit the sack.

In the bedroom, I asked her to leave the lights on, with such a body, I wouldn't want to miss an inch of it untouched. Joey is ultra sensitive, sucking her nipples and fondling her breasts already made her moan uncontrollably. Then I licked my way down to rediscover another beautiful scenery. Her pink bit ! From my previous review, she had a fine coat of soft pubic hair, but now she's fully waxed, smooth like a baby. Haha, like a baby, her pussy was tiny and pink too !

DATYing Joey has got to be my favorite pastime, that little pussy was so cute it made me wonder how I could make the entry via that tiny opening ! She's so sensitive she shuddered at the first lick from my tongue, then her moaning crescendoed into whimpering, grunting and eventually exploding into long wailing with her body shaking.

I gave her some rest after the torture by compensating her with some nice massage where I could admire her consummate back view, the dip of her spine, the crest of her bottom, to the pair of long legs all made for perfect appetizers.

Finally it's the main event, her pussy doesn't just look small, it was really small ! It took some effort to push my way in, and immediately my little brother was clamped down like a pair of vice. Before I even moved, he was pulsatingly squeezed. So I took extra care to maneuver it in and out to let her have as much fun as I had until I ran dry. I stayed inside her for a few minutes longer before I pulled out, because she was still squeezing me long after she cum !

The picture of her naked body is floating in front of my mind's eyes right now...