Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makati Delivers Again

Senior Member(無間使者)

Makati Delivers Again

I was in Makati in manila again recently. and as always there are more opportunities than the little head can cope with... But I will give you a summary..of my in between work encounters

Day 1
    Arrived that afternoon and went to my usual Lingham Massage place for a quick session. Had the 4 hands options that we good as usual
    Then connected with a previous girl on Wechat who turned up looking good, and asked if her friend who was in the foyer, can join us too. a good 3 some that left me $100 poorer.

Day 2
    Did some trolling around WeChat and some other sites. went to dinner in Greenbelt and saw one of the best looking filipino girls ( that was actually a girl) that I have seen. she was having dinner with some old guy and was making eyes a lot.
    I went to the bathroom, walked out and she was waiting with her number on a piece of paper...I scored and he didnt.....

Day 3
    After a hard day of working I wanted a massage but was too tired to bother goig looking. Opted for an in room job.... $12 massage form a cute little lady who got naked and blew me for an additional $20.
    had a dinner engagement with my local staff. ditched them early and went to a bar, danced with a hot local girl and her friend.. 3 some number 2....

Day 4
    Quiet night - got a cute one from Wechat who came to my room. $100 all up for 2hours....she was about to leave and got a call... her friend was free so she asked if I was interested... $200 and 3some number 3

Day 5
    getting tired but I has a big night booked with an expat mate of mine, so we had a private car tour of about 10 high class bars organised. The aim was to try and get a shot off with different girls between each bar...
    we ended up doing 6 girls each on our car trip between each bar and ditched them at the next sow e could pick up again.... now very tired.

Day 6 - last night
    had a dinner planned with some friends so took it easy.. went out to a bar to eat and listen to a band... at 3am met 2 very cute 18 year olds who were happy to be 3 some number 4....

Day 7
    flew home exhausted but did chat up the Singapore Airlines crew and get her number for my next visit there..

happy to PM details.... going back to Manila in January.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuck sound so good and cheap..
    Looks like I need to check manila out asap lol

Banned
    Those Filipino girls appear easy to pick up and they are willing to do threesomes. Wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is great to hear that you had a good trip in Makati. It really is paradise. Love you writing style too.

Regarding flight attendant. In my case I have a wechat contact with a China Southern flight attendant with a promise too. It seems impossible to be in the same city as her at the same time. They are the veritable moving target but I wish you success. I did get the number of the Silk AIr Cebu check-in girl. That was much easier as at least I know which town she lived. Got to enjoy a night with her when i returned. In the end she went to a two year contract in Saudi and I could never find her again.

Happy days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Angeles City?
    Haven't been there but would love to go at some point
    If you do a google image search, it gives you a good idea of what the place is about. In fact, I don't know what else is there, other than tens of thousands of WLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    Tried Angeles City?
    Haven't been there but would love to go at some point
    If you do a google image search, it gives you a good idea of what the place is about. In fact, I don't know what else is there, other than tens of thousands of WLs
    Just back from two weeks in Angeles City (AC). I love that place. As a guide to the latest prices:

Massage shop : One hour massage A$10 plus $10 for RNT.

Bars: Beers $1.80 / stubby, lady drinks $5-$10. Chat and negotiate

Barfines : $40 - $80 all inclusive of overnight ie 8 hours of sex, BBBJ etc.

Lots of wechat contacts if you don't like bars.

For me, I have a few regulars on a pseudo - relationship basis where we both dont ask too many questions.

Happy Days.

HH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sensational report Hogan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha sou nds like Phillipines is better than thailand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's the quality of Filipino girls compared to Thailand for example? Better or worse in your opinion?

Banned
    Haven't been to Makati for long time as only was in Manila
    for short stay. Guess next time will have to stay longer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pilipia girls are attractive but the whole country suffers from a junk food issue that means that many are almost as wide as they are tall... there are some hot ones but between the ladyboys and short & wide ones it takes a bit of work to find what u want.

In Makati bars like Havana in Greenbelt have a smorgasbord of choices, but some are tired and look a lot worse in real light.

On my recent visit I found plenty of good choices by working wechat and looking around....its just a bit harder if you want someone who is hotter than the HAB's in Australia..

I find Vietnam much better. their average girls are usually better looking than the Pilipina hot ones.... although I think the PH chicks are better in bed..

as always its about doing your research.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Pilipia girls are attractive but the whole country suffers from a junk food issue that means that many are almost as wide as they are tall... there are some hot ones but between the ladyboys and short & wide ones it takes a bit of work to find what u want.

In Makati bars like Havana in Greenbelt have a smorgasbord of choices, but some are tired and look a lot worse in real light.

On my recent visit I found plenty of good choices by working wechat and looking around....its just a bit harder if you want someone who is hotter than the HAB's in Australia..

I find Vietnam much better. their average girls are usually better looking than the Pilipina hot ones.... although I think the PH chicks are better in bed..

as always its about doing your research.....
    Sound like good advice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    going to Makati soon let see what kind of talent they got thank you for the advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll be in Manila 26 Feb....trip #10+ for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to pick up lots of PH girls from KTV. Not cheap but good choices there in Manila

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just pick them up from Starbucks....they are gagging for a coffee & back to the hotel for some cock

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it still safe to travel in PH?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2141mj View Post
    Is it still safe to travel in PH?
    If you are a white monkey and not carrying drugs you will probably return alive, if not exhausted by women or traffic jams!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you already have these girls contacts on your wechat? How are you “trolling through wechat”?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Do you already have these girls contacts on your wechat? How are you “trolling through wechat”?
    When you land, collect your free GlobeSIM and get on wechat while in the transport from airport

Turn on location and search Nearby. From your hotel you will get plenty of hits and friend requests.

It is safe and fun to travel in Philippines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast