Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makati Delivers Again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great tips..

Also saving me buying travel SIM card from Oz

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You don’t need to find girls. They will find you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree, wechat is a good option, and you will have more "connection requests" than you can handle..

my advice, be selective
    bring some spirits to your room ( cheap to buy at 7/11)..
    wwatch out for lady boys
    meet them outside for a coffee first, and if they are dogs, dont be afraid to ditch em
    promo girls in shops/bars etc are good for a pick up and fuck
    go to the malls, sit in a coffee chop, and make eye contact - will take you about 30 mins to find a fuck
    always bring your own rubbers, PH gilrs dont usually carry unless the are WL's
    they will not always make you wear them, so insist that you will.
    always ask the girls if they want to bring another girl too. 3 somes are good with Filipina girls
    hotel staff will meet you outside the hotel but will rarely come to your room or they get fired
    also search private tour guides and translators. a lot of the girls will show you around town and stay with you for the night too... some really hot tour guides in manila
    PH girls are happy to experiment... anal, 3 some and I have even had 3 girsl at once all doing me and each other..
    I often get an appartment rather than a hotel, so I can set up a party. then invite 3 or 4 girls to bring some friends. your the olny guy... take the pick of the best 3 or 4 and chuck the rest out at 11pm... fuck all night with the rest

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    agree, wechat is a good option, and you will have more "connection requests" than you can handle..

my advice, be selective
    bring some spirits to your room ( cheap to buy at 7/11)..
    wwatch out for lady boys
    meet them outside for a coffee first, and if they are dogs, dont be afraid to ditch em
    promo girls in shops/bars etc are good for a pick up and fuck
    go to the malls, sit in a coffee chop, and make eye contact - will take you about 30 mins to find a fuck
    always bring your own rubbers, PH gilrs dont usually carry unless the are WL's
    they will not always make you wear them, so insist that you will.
    always ask the girls if they want to bring another girl too. 3 somes are good with Filipina girls
    hotel staff will meet you outside the hotel but will rarely come to your room or they get fired
    also search private tour guides and translators. a lot of the girls will show you around town and stay with you for the night too... some really hot tour guides in manila
    PH girls are happy to experiment... anal, 3 some and I have even had 3 girsl at once all doing me and each other..
    I often get an appartment rather than a hotel, so I can set up a party. then invite 3 or 4 girls to bring some friends. your the olny guy... take the pick of the best 3 or 4 and chuck the rest out at 11pm... fuck all night with the rest
    Appreciate report what sort of prices are we talking about here?
    Wechat girls 1000-1500 ST?
    Been to Sabang where girls now want 4000 ST - not paying that.
    Going to Angeles soon for first time.
    Appreciate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been there before but never got the chance to venture our and try. How safe is it?

Hello bro, thinking about 2 days visit to Makati, where should I stay? Looking at $100.00 per night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I am due a trip to the Philippines (without the family). Will have to test out the apps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    Man I am due a trip to the Philippines (without the family). Will have to test out the apps
    Missing the Philippines actually. All these services are significantly better and for a fraction of the the price

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss Philippines too. where you can live like a king.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Fuck sound so good and cheap..
    Looks like I need to check manila out asap lol
    I agree, sounds like a plan lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i am going crazy thinking about all that Filipina pussy that is wasting away and being used by the local pinoy. they must think it's amazing without the foreigners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol - true that not many pinoy here. Used to think they come over for nursing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems Philippines is no closer to opening. This recent typhoon is now be sprouted as a reason to avoid opening. As of yesterday I was advised by Philippines immigration
    "Please be informed that, in light of the Declaration of State of Calamity and of a State of Public Health Emergency, entry restrictions on all foreigners are still in place. All visa-free privileges are suspended. Only foreign spouses and children of Filipino nationals (with documentary proof of filiation) are exempted from the temporary restriction. Please defer non-essential travel to the Philippines."
    entry might be possible if you can have a business reason to travel but requires a visa application not just the type we get when we land and get let in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw yesterday that Smartraveller advises that Philippines is now open for travel without quarantine as long as you are vaccinated

Time to party with Pinay Pussy !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12