I was in Makati in manila again recently. and as always there are more opportunities than the little head can cope with... But I will give you a summary..of my in between work encounters

Day 1
Arrived that afternoon and went to my usual Lingham Massage place for a quick session. Had the 4 hands options that we good as usual
Then connected with a previous girl on Wechat who turned up looking good, and asked if her friend who was in the foyer, can join us too. a good 3 some that left me $100 poorer.

Day 2
Did some trolling around WeChat and some other sites. went to dinner in Greenbelt and saw one of the best looking filipino girls ( that was actually a girl) that I have seen. she was having dinner with some old guy and was making eyes a lot.
I went to the bathroom, walked out and she was waiting with her number on a piece of paper...I scored and he didnt.....

Day 3
After a hard day of working I wanted a massage but was too tired to bother goig looking. Opted for an in room job.... $12 massage form a cute little lady who got naked and blew me for an additional $20.
had a dinner engagement with my local staff. ditched them early and went to a bar, danced with a hot local girl and her friend.. 3 some number 2....

Day 4
Quiet night - got a cute one from Wechat who came to my room. $100 all up for 2hours....she was about to leave and got a call... her friend was free so she asked if I was interested... $200 and 3some number 3

Day 5
getting tired but I has a big night booked with an expat mate of mine, so we had a private car tour of about 10 high class bars organised. The aim was to try and get a shot off with different girls between each bar...
we ended up doing 6 girls each on our car trip between each bar and ditched them at the next sow e could pick up again.... now very tired.

Day 6 - last night
had a dinner planned with some friends so took it easy.. went out to a bar to eat and listen to a band... at 3am met 2 very cute 18 year olds who were happy to be 3 some number 4....

Day 7
flew home exhausted but did chat up the Singapore Airlines crew and get her number for my next visit there..

happy to PM details.... going back to Manila in January.....